The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (60) « First ... 58 59 60  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> What games are you currently playing?
 Posted: Jan 26 2018, 12:48 PM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Group: Duchess
Gold: 20,800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 127

Awards: 1

Finally got Breath of the Wild. It's a fun game, but it isn't the life-changing experience I was led to believe it would be.

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Jun 13 2013, 08:41 PM)
Eh, I used to be afraid of not finding love. Then I just resigned myself to loneliness and started lusting after much older men.

My Friend Code: 0387-9585-9281
My DeviantArt account: TaraIncognita91
Resident antiquarian and bibliophile of TEB
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

hood nigga
Group Icon

Group: Budgie
Gold: 2,150

Donate
Member No.: 55

Awards: 4

My bf and I have started up BotW again after ignoring it for more than half a year. Finally beat the final boss + collected all the memories. Now trying to get all those shrines. XD
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Mar 30 2018, 10:38 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 21,975

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

QUOTE (Cedar @ Mar 30 2018, 07:11 PM, {2639|162401} )
My bf and I have started up BotW again after ignoring it for more than half a year.  Finally beat the final boss + collected all the memories.  Now trying to get all those shrines. XD

Lol I'm so close to just beating the game since I have all the memories and done some of the DLC quests, but for some reason I end up doing literally anything else but going to Hyrule castle xD On top of my own file, I've been seeing a new girl recently and she is a HUGE Zelda nerd so we've been taking turns playing on a shared file. (she has previously beaten the game) She also got the DLC and we did the Divine Beast DLC quests and man, never thought I'd see the day I could play as Link riding a motorcycle.

On top of that I also recently beat Original Fire Emblem Gaiden, so I'm one step closer to having beaten every FE game. Now I'm onto Thracia 776.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Koji
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 09:21 PM
Quote Post

Forgetful sleepyhead
Group Icon

Group: Brigadier of Benevolence
Gold: 4,850

Donate
Member No.: 10

Just beat tales of berseria and final fantasy 15, moving into a replay of golden sun dark dawn and then danganronpa ultra despair girls!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 01:46 AM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 21,975

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

QUOTE (Koji @ Mar 31 2018, 10:21 PM, {2639|162407} )
Just beat tales of berseria and final fantasy 15, moving into a replay of golden sun dark dawn and then danganronpa ultra despair girls!!

Ohh I love the tales of series that's awesome~!

I own both Final Fantasy 15 and ultra despair girls and haven't gotten around to playing them, *sigh* being an adult is hard, where did all my free time to play games go? http://i.imgur.com/jQoC8Ho.png

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Koji
 Posted: Apr 2 2018, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Forgetful sleepyhead
Group Icon

Group: Brigadier of Benevolence
Gold: 4,850

Donate
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Ezra @ Apr 1 2018, 11:46 PM)
QUOTE (Koji @ Mar 31 2018, 10:21 PM, {2639|162407} )

Ohh I love the tales of series that's awesome~!

I own both Final Fantasy 15 and ultra despair girls and haven't gotten around to playing them, *sigh* being an adult is hard, where did all my free time to play games go? http://i.imgur.com/jQoC8Ho.png

Haha ikr!! I only play on the weekends lol and then I like marathon them and play a bunch which probably isn’t the best but it’s the only time I can play!! Adulting definitely cuts into that time orz

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMMSN
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (60) « First ... 58 59 60  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll