The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Chattering Budgie, Tavern for All!
Ysera
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111

Awards: 3

"Well... That was... Unexpected?" The thief that accompanies the dragoness speaks out, raising an eyebrow before his cat ears twitch and he yawns.
"How terrible... I hope he returns?" Ysera states, pretty sure that will be the case.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 03:14 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Gold: 3,000

Donate
Member No.: 223

Awards: 2

Following the thief's words, a voice falls out from the rafters "yeah, I'm back,"
Wick proceeds to jump to the ground and looks up at the dragon lady.

"Apparently it was important... Anyway..." He retakes his seat, pushing off his corpse, "so, about the questions... How can I quit dying? I mean like during battle."

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
bblues
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 09:53 AM
Quote Post

@( -_-)==@)`.')
Group Icon

Group: Adorably Active Admin
Gold: 1,050

Donate
Member No.: 45

Awards: 6

Behind the bar, bblues fetched a few drinks for some customers, before he turned to face two familiar faces. 'Ah.' He paused for a second. 'Drinks?'

The two spoke at the same time.

'No'
'Yes'

Terrence let out a sigh. 'Alright then, you go ahead.' He turned his back to the bar, looking around at the patrons. His rune swirled a little, as a couch materialised near him, which he went to sit on. 'Come over when you're done.'

bblues turned to fetch something for the other person, who proceeded to stare daggers into his back. 'You ditched me.' It wasn't so much an accusation as it was a statement of fact. bblues found what he was looking for, and turned back, looking up at the woman's face. 'Look, Celes, I'm sorry. A lot happened. Maybe...' He let it trail off as he poured a glass of some sort of liquid, pushing it towards her. 'Just...go have some fun, ok?' The woman didn't bother responding, moving off towards the couch.

bblues sighed, before going back to polishing glasses. It kinda is my fault. What to do, what to do. He didn't really get much time to think about it though, as a short girl walked straight up to him without a care for anyone else. 'Hey! Stop daydreaming, dummy, what about me!?'

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll