The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (1092) « First ... 1090 1091 1092  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Daily Chat, Talk about day-to-day life here
 Posted: Aug 23 2017, 08:57 AM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Group: Duchess
Gold: 20,350
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 127

Awards: 1

@Ezra Thanks! My interview went well, though I still don't think I'm going to get the job. I'm not going to let it bother me, though; I'm just going to keep looking until something else comes along. http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

I'm working on a felt prototype for my next plush project; I might post a pic of it when it's done, though the colors are all wrong because who cares about colors on a disposable mock-up anyway?.

I had to drop one of my college courses due to it being a lot more expensive than advertised (hidden fees). It's all for the best, though; I doubt I'd be able to handle a high-level computer math course on top of everything else, so I'll just save it for a later semester.

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Jun 13 2013, 08:41 PM)
Eh, I used to be afraid of not finding love. Then I just resigned myself to loneliness and started lusting after much older men.

My Friend Code: 0387-9585-9281
Resident antiquarian and bibliophile of TEB
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 27 2017, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 20,875

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

Glad your interview went well, even if you don't get the job good luck with acquiring one soon.

I also have been searching for a new job. I currently work two different jobs and nothing particularly wrong with either of the jobs I work, but the hours of one of them is a bit inconsistent.

I applied for a trading card shop near me and I think it could be a very nice place to work if everything works out http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 09:05 AM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Donate

I've just finished coding my very first Java application. It's very primitive, but we all have to start somewhere, and I get the feeling I'm going to like it. On the downside, I absolutely hate my History class; 1000+ words of discussion a week is murder for an introvert.

On the job front, I've decided to wait until a tech job opens up across the street. No one of note is going to hire me with the limited experience I have now, and it would enable me to brush up on my people skills without being overkill.

--------------------
user posted image
Eh, I used to be afraid of not finding love. Then I just resigned myself to loneliness and started lusting after much older men.

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Sep 7 2017, 07:29 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

I think 10+ words of discussion is murder for an introvert, 1000 is like anxiety performing mass genocide on your sanity.

Well today I worked my two separate jobs for a combined total of slightly over 12 hours, definitely sucked but glad to come home and rest knowing I'll be able to pay the bills next week and hopefully have some leftover to do something with.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 20 2017, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Ezra @ Sep 7 2017, 07:29 PM)
I think 10+ words of discussion is murder for an introvert, 1000 is like anxiety performing mass genocide on your sanity.

Truer words have ne'er been spoke. I've been using all the verbose and antiquated language I've picked up from my research to pad my discussion length, but I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before my professor gets tired of reaching for the thesaurus and tells me to stop.

I spent my lunch hour across the street at the library. Wasn't looking for anything in particular, just needed to be surrounded by old books after a week of handling mostly cheap paperbacks.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 08:45 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Gold: 8,320

Donate
Member No.: 1

Awards: 6

lol how does it go my fellow youth

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Koji
 Posted: Sep 23 2017, 11:02 PM
Quote Post

Forgetful sleepyhead
Group Icon

Group: Brigadier of Benevolence
Gold: 4,550

Donate
Member No.: 10

Awards: 4

School has started over here so I've been having pretty consistent 12-hour days because of meetings after school! I get paid on Friday and hopefully after this week the number of meetings die down!

How's it been going Dess? I'm happy to see you on here~!!!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMMSN
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Sep 24 2017, 09:39 AM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Donate

Koji you're still here hahahaa, always nice to see you too! 12 hour days suck, I've been having my fair share past two weeks as well @.@

It's so weird knowing we're all working now lol

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Sep 25 2017, 08:16 AM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Donate

It's been pretty busy these past few days. Java is eating up most of my free time, but one does what one can.

My parents are leaving for Spain on Wednesday, which means I'll have a glorious ten days to gather enough plushing supplies to last me several months. At this rate I should have my next plush finished by the end of November. ...Maybe. http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
^
Koji
 Posted: Nov 4 2017, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Forgetful sleepyhead
Group Icon

Group: Brigadier of Benevolence
Gold: 4,550

Donate
Member No.: 10

Awards: 4

Guess it's ok to necro on this topic!!

School has been wack and my health has been the same lol! Ive been tested for an autoimmune problem and been on some kind of antibiotic or medicine for about a month my immune system is struggling with all these germs but I'm surviving!

And Ive been able to still find time to play games like heroes and warriors and danganronpa v3 lol!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Nov 5 2017, 09:20 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Koji @ Nov 4 2017, 08:20 PM)
Guess it's ok to necro on this topic!!

School has been wack and my health has been the same lol! Ive been tested for an autoimmune problem and been on some kind of antibiotic or medicine for about a month my immune system is struggling with all these germs but I'm surviving!

And Ive been able to still find time to play games like heroes and warriors and danganronpa v3 lol!

That's rough, I feel like I've had some health issues recently myself. I've always had insomnia problems, but now it switches between insomnia and exhaustion where I end up sleeping a lot one day and none at all the next, it might have to do with how much work I've been doing or perhaps I haven't been eating properly. Stress isn't helping either.

But I hope you get your health issues solved Koji, autoimmunue issues sound a lot worse than what I've been going through so I'll pray to Atua I hope that you feel better soon~!

Coincidentally, I don't have Warriors yet but I have also been playing mostly Heroes and Danganronpa v3 (finally got into the series with the Reload 1.2 on the PS4 and didn't take me long to catch up so I could play the most recent game.)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Nov 9 2017, 03:35 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Donate

Helping out necro this topic from client site lol.

Glad you're still finding time to have fun gaming Koji despite work! I need to get on that too but time has been so hard to find :/
Hopefully the autoimmune stuff gets better soon too, I'll be praying for you!

Ezzy use melatonin. It's a true gift from heaven.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Nov 11 2017, 12:07 PM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Donate

Take care, Koji! Don't push yourself too hard. http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

Things have been crazy around here lately. Work has finally picked up, which means I don't have as much time to do schoolwork, which has been getting extremely difficult lately; I'm willing to settle for a C at this point. On the plus side, I've found another job to apply for; it's entry level, but I'm willing to take a cut in benefits if it means finally being able to move on. http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Nov 14 2017, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Lofer Dess @ Nov 9 2017, 04:35 PM)
Helping out necro this topic from client site lol.

Glad you're still finding time to have fun gaming Koji despite work!  I need to get on that too but time has been so hard to find :/
Hopefully the autoimmune stuff gets better soon too, I'll be praying for you!

Ezzy use melatonin.  It's a true gift from heaven.

I do use melatonin on bad days, it does generally help. Although I'm almost worried it's the reason why I end up sleeping TOO much somedays. Still definitely better than NOT sleeping, which was what was happening before.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (1092) « First ... 1090 1091 1092  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll