The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Path to Exile: The Dramatization
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:28 PM
Quote Post

And the system is in ruins...
Group Icon

Group: Awakened Veteran
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 176

Awards: 7

user posted image

[Vansy edit: This is my story gods dammit, not Kiro's; make your own topic]

The Fair Kingdom of the Emblem Brigade. A peaceful land where any Fire Emblem fan could post, RP, and discuss. It was quiet and serene, safe from the turmoils of the Forest that lay far away, or the chaos that wracked the moving planet past the stars. It had gone through many rulers and monarchs, and the most recent is our Lord, glorious King Sqawl. He deposed a former noble, Sir Ezra, who had not been seen for many a time, and took the throne. He ruled with a gentle but just reign, keeping the trolls and the spammers, those evil beings few and far between in this fair realm, in check, and ensuring prosperity for all.

But one day, a storm came upon the kingdom. It was Lord Ezra, the noble and Administrator from times past! He was apalled at the quiet, peaceful realm the Brigade had lulled into, and he sought to bring it back to the frenzy of posting and discussion it was in the age referred to by the veterans as the "good ol' days". He assembled an army of posters loyal to the old ways and challenged King Sqawl, who summoned the Knights of the New Age to defend him. Sir Vansalon was among the first to appear at His Majesty's side, appearing from a cloud of darkness with his dread silver blade of activity in hand. With his comrades the General Ciraxis, the laid back Knight bblues, and the Muffin Savior Cero, he went to do battle with Lord Ezra and his minions, the loyal commoner Shamison chief among them.

DAY ONE

Vansalon struck out first, delivering a terrific opening strike to begin the battle. Ezra's forces were hard pressed to counterattack, and he pushed them back alone in the early parts of the day, quickly outnumbering even the great Ezra's posts with his lightning fast connection and typing style. The Old Admin, Shamison, and their allies were dumbfounded at the skill of even this one foe. While other Sqawlian forces assissted in places and were invaluable, it was the Lord of Roleplays who led the cavalry charge. Soon, great and noble Ciraxis arrived on the field to reinforce Vansalon, and together they pushed the enemy back even further. Then, a ray of hope shone down on the battlefield, signalling a counterattack of Lord Ezra. The Creator Dess had joined the battle, siding with the ways of the Old Admin. But alas, it was not enough to stop the Sqawlian forces...

QUOTE (Ezra @ Jun 2 2014, 11:16 PM)
Team Sqawl: 331 posts today

Team Ezra:219 posts today

Team Ezra suffers 112 points of damage!

Total damage:

Ezra: 112

Sqawl: 0

DAY TWO

In the dawn of Day Two of the war, when the brigadiers were still only rousing from sleep, the Creator Dess and the Old Admin Ezra awoke to prepare their ambush. They used the nigh-forgotten art of machine gun posting to form a rapid fire counterattack to the crushing defeat of the previous day. They struck a mighty blow on the morn of this new day, but then the Sqawlian forces awoke from the night's slumber. And they struck back. Once again led by the valiant Vansalon and the great General Ciraxis, the cavalry arrived, posting at a furious speed and quickly overwhelming the brief lead Ezra had taken. Soon, Ezra and the Creator also arrived to formulate a defense, but once again they found themselves faltering in the face of the mighty Sqawlian advance. Ezra himself suffered a terrible injury, forcing him to temporarily retreat from the battleground, letting the King's forces gain even more ground. Ciraxis was also thus wounded when the Lord Ezra, recovered from his wounds, appeared again to do battle, and Vansalon was briefly bereft of his companion, but still he defended the realm against the forces of Ezra. Other soldiers came and went, flitting on and off the battleground, but Vansalon stayed firm, never sheathing his batarangs and never stopping the perpetual clack clack clack of his mighty biceps. Soon, the forces of Ezra once again bore a full retreat, and the great Lord of Roleplays planted a trophy of his second victory.

QUOTE (Ezra @ Jun 3 2014, 09:54 PM)
1142 for Team Sqawl

858 for Team Ezra

288 damage to Team Ezra!

Total damage:

Team Ezra: 400

Team Sqawl: 0

DAY THREE

After the defeats of the previous two days, morale fluctuated on the side of Ezrites. They had already suffered two casualties to the blade of the Lord of Roleplays, and they were wary of anymore falling. Regardless, they fought still, their resolve admirable, if in vain. The Third Day was a day of lull, neither side giving it their all in furious combat. Ezra himself was only intermittently present throughout the battle, and his forces were pushed back once again. However, They laid a trap for the Sqawlians, which detonated as night fell. It scratched Vansalon's arm, or something. Regardless of the minor damage dealt by the trap, the Ezrites were routed once again.

QUOTE (Ezra @ Jun 4 2014, 10:01 PM)
Team Sqawl: 253

Team Ezra: 189

Team Ezra takes 64 damage!

Explosions blow up and Team Sqawl takes 19 damage! ( the post was in the first event itself, and the deactivation code with lightning. )

Total:

Team Ezra:464 damage

Team Sqawl: 19 damage

DAY FOUR

It was a quiet morning as the armies assembled once again for their tireless battle. However, the soldiers showed signs of being tired regardless. Both sides fought with little ferocity compared to their normal furious might. The battle shifted as the day wore on; sometimes it was fought almost as much as in the previous days, sometimes the soldiers just decided to take a break. The day was something of a temporary truce, if you will. As night fell, both sides fell back to their headquarters to rest and heal, binding their minor wounds and then retiring for the night.

QUOTE (Ezra @ Jun 5 2014, 10:21 PM)
Team Sqawl: 82 posts!

Team Ezra: 60 posts!

Team Ezra takes 22 damage!

Both teams heal 10 damage!

Total:

Team Ezra:476 damage

Team Sqawl: 9 damage.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Nov 27 2012, 11:47 AM)
Indeed. In the realm of cookies, Vansalon reigns supreme.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
YOUTUUUUBE! WHAT HAST THOU WROUGHT?!

QUOTE (Kiroshima @ Dec 24 2012, 03:28 PM)
And suddenly, nothing happened.

"Eternal twilight would be hell, in both senses of the phrase."

I'LL TAKE THE TRIFORCE OF DINNER TO PROTECT ME

QUOTE (Sqawl)
IT'S VANCE-UEL L. JACKSON!

QUOTE (Sqawl)
What Karida doesn't know is that Kiro will probably be like "YOU ARE CORRECT, MISS KARIDA: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A HEALER OF THE TEMPLAR CLASS EXISTS AT POSITION X 21 Y 14. I PREDICT HE WILL ARRIVE IN APPROXIMATELY EIGHT TURNS"

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
You exist to troll me into defeat. That is your purpose in life.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
come back when you're a little
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM(kaylee)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Vancuel L. Jackson has HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' AMBIGUITY IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROLEPLAY

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)
It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Ghandi is trying to learn "Nuclear Hellfire". But, Ghandi can only know four moves.
Delete "Peace" for "Nuclear Hellfire"?

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND HE WAS A SPECIAL WALL

lolskypeconvos

[8:09:06 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━
[8:09:17 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:09:22 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: FFFFFFF
[8:09user posted image5 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (Vಠ益ಠ)>彡┻━
[8:09:46 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:10:02 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━彡┻━
[8:10:19 PM | Edited 8:10user posted image3 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°)\◡┬─┬
[8:10:28 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: GRAHHHH
[8:10:29 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
[8:10:51 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐
[8:10:54 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻
[8:10:57 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: IT BROKE

[30:55 PM | Edited 3user posted image1:00 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Chromx"Marth"
[31:01 PM] Vansalon: ...lolol
[31:01 PM] Yash: LOL
[31:03 PM] Aura: No comment
[31:08 PM] Yash: you'll understand later

[3user posted image8:57 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Emmeryn is unintroduced
[3user posted image9:05 PM] Cevian: I hope you don't fall for her though.

[10:15:05 AM] Sqawl: DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY.
[10:15:19 AM] Vansalon: xD
[10:15:26 AM] Vansalon: ||||||
[10:15:29 AM] The entire population of America: xD
[10:15user posted image9 AM] Sqawl: DOHOHO.
[10:15:47 AM] Vansalon: I don't care that it's not the fourth day; I'm making that reference.

[5:59user posted image3 PM] Yash: I like crap sometimes

[7:09:54 PM] Flame Emblem: I'm surrounded by idio- *shot*
[7:24:17 PM] Aura: Maybe you should stop multiply-- *Stabbed*

Yesterday,

I watched three men die because one man sneezed in a room full of blood and shit and light.

Today,

three more men go in, cheap mops and each other's lives in their hands.

Yesterday,

I watched a man I admired gunned down for leaving a rose for a girl whose life was tattered by trauma she never deserved.

Today,

she doesn't remember, and three halls down I can hear her screaming.

Yesterday,

I watched a group of soldiers go down fighting against the corpses of comrades who'd died before them.

Today,

we test another sample, this time on children.

Yesterday,

I watched five men and women gunned down in an abandoned factory no one cares about.

Today,

it happens again and again. Every eleven seconds. Forever.

Yesterday,

I watched a man sit comfortably in a nice armchair, sipping scotch and laughing as he ordered a woman to simply stop breathing.

Today,

he gets the day off of work detail for good behavior.

Yesterday,

I watched hundreds of men and women in orange jumpsuits herded like animals into empty rooms that filled with gas and fire.

Today,

hundreds more are told they have a chance for a lighter sentence, and a chance to serve their country.

Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

I'm alive to write about it. You want happy endings? Fuck you.

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Cookie if you know where that's from user posted image

Hey, this guide is now a thing. Check it out if you're interested in Roleplaying.

[12:45:45 PM] Firefly Vansalon: btw guys
saying this in advance because it's relevant to planning RP things

I'm going to be out of state June 14-July 18. I officially have a job/internship thing/whatever you want to call it at the Lutheran Camp on mt. Petit Jean, so I'm leaving for there a day before the first week of camp starts (pretty sure I go a day early, anyway).
[12:46:06 PM] Firefly Vansalon: I'll have my phone, of course, but I'll never get a chance to be on except MAYBE sunday nights.
[12:474 PM] Firefly Vansalon: Monday-friday I'll be busy with the actual camp proceedings, saturday I'll be busy cleaning up (along with all the other staff) and sunday morning we'll be starting preperations for the next group.
PM
^
The DOOMino Effect
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:35 PM
Quote Post

Unsure.
Group Icon

Group: Warrior
Gold: 300

Donate
Member No.: 107

Awards: 1

I have a feeling that since this is written by on ewho is not neutral in the fight, there will be a lot of one-sidedness to this dramatization.

--------------------
I am a member of theuser posted image

Quality quotes

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:36 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Dominothief @ Jun 3 2014, 06:35 PM)
I have a feeling that since this is written by on ewho is not neutral in the fight, there will be a lot of one-sidedness to this dramatization.

Count on it. *stabbed*

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
What Karida doesn't know is that Kiro will probably be like "YOU ARE CORRECT, MISS KARIDA: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A HEALER OF THE TEMPLAR CLASS EXISTS AT POSITION X 21 Y 14. I PREDICT HE WILL ARRIVE IN APPROXIMATELY EIGHT TURNS"

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Vancuel L. Jackson has HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' AMBIGUITY IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROLEPLAY

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)
It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Ghandi is trying to learn "Nuclear Hellfire". But, Ghandi can only know four moves.

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

[30:55 PM | Edited 3user posted image1:00 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Chromx"Marth"

[3user posted image8:57 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Emmeryn is unintroduced

[10:15:47 AM] Vansalon: I don't care that it's not the fourth day; I'm making that reference.

Yesterday,

I watched three men die because one man sneezed in a room full of blood and shit and light.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched a man I admired gunned down for leaving a rose for a girl whose life was tattered by trauma she never deserved.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched a group of soldiers go down fighting against the corpses of comrades who'd died before them.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched five men and women gunned down in an abandoned factory no one cares about.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched a man sit comfortably in a nice armchair, sipping scotch and laughing as he ordered a woman to simply stop breathing.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched hundreds of men and women in orange jumpsuits herded like animals into empty rooms that filled with gas and fire.

Today,

hundreds more are told they have a chance for a lighter sentence, and a chance to serve their country.

Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Hey, this guide is now a thing. Check it out if you're interested in Roleplaying.

I'm going to be out of state June 14-July 18. I officially have a job/internship thing/whatever you want to call it at the Lutheran Camp on mt. Petit Jean, so I'm leaving for there a day before the first week of camp starts (pretty sure I go a day early, anyway).
[12:46:06 PM] Firefly Vansalon: I'll have my phone, of course, but I'll never get a chance to be on except MAYBE sunday nights.
[12:474 PM] Firefly Vansalon: Monday-friday I'll be busy with the actual camp proceedings, saturday I'll be busy cleaning up (along with all the other staff) and sunday morning we'll be starting preperations for the next group.
PM
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Gold: 8,870

Donate
Member No.: 1

Awards: 6

lol, it's all about perspective folks

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
General Ciraxis
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:40 PM
Quote Post

Error 404: Data Not Found
Group Icon

Group: General
Gold: 2,036,292,378

Donate
Member No.: 430

Awards: 2

It's a truly heartwarming and not at all biased tale of the struggle for the great and righteous Lord Sqawl.

--------------------
user posted image

I'll make a new signature later.
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (General Ciraxis @ Jun 3 2014, 06:40 PM)
It's a truly heartwarming and not at all biased tale of the struggle for the great and righteous Lord Sqawl.

Ciraxis has the right of it~

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

PM
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Donate

lol where's Sqawl for all this

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:45 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

he said he had to go earlier lol

didn't give a reason

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

PM
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:50 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Donate

lol, gg, mutual Dathing agreement

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Voffie
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Whee~
Group Icon

Group: Druid
Gold: 267,991,212

Donate
Member No.: 256

Awards: 1

This is great.

I shall remain on the sidelines during this though.

--------------------
user posted image
Past Names: Victim-Of-Fate
PMUsers Website
^
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 06:56 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Voffie @ Jun 3 2014, 06:52 PM)
This is great.

I shall remain on the sidelines during this though.

glad you like it~

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

PM
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

ı am sqawlinsky, righteous embodiment of the proletariat! STEEP OUR ENEMIES IN GLORIOUS REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT

ENDORSED BY THE MINISTRY OF PROPA— HISTORY

--------------------
PM
^
General Ciraxis
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 07:17 PM
Quote Post

Error 404: Data Not Found
Group Icon

Group: General
Gold: 2,036,292,378

Donate
Member No.: 430

Awards: 2

QUOTE (Sqawl @ Jun 3 2014, 08:15 PM)
ı am sqawlinsky, righteous embodiment of the proletariat! STEEP OUR ENEMIES IN GLORIOUS REVOLUTIONARY SPIRIT

ENDORSED BY THE MINISTRY OF PROPA— HISTORY

All glory to Lord Sqawl! Heed his glorious words!

--------------------
user posted image

I'll make a new signature later.
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 07:20 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Under the banner of glorious Sqawlism we ride! let's not turn this into another generic "ezra is dead, long live sqawl" topic though

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

PM
^
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 07:28 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 22,425

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

So I was going to do this as well... When the event was done xD

But I guess you guys can get two different sides of the story now http://i.imgur.com/jQoC8Ho.png

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll