Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Group: 3-13 Sniper
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 304

Awards: 3

This is the TRUE STORY of my second day of high school, Glades Central, known for two things.
Having one of the best football teams in the nation, and utter lack of white people.
Note: This story is not intended to be racist or offensive in any way, shape, or form. If I do make a racist joke, it's exactly that: a joke.
I literately wrote this as it happened, without adding or removing any content.
I had no choice over the classes on my schedule, as I was taking my Geometry exam when it was being written.
Oh, and it starts as an outsider looking in. You know, like one of those spies that infiltrate a place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my second day attempting to mix in with the local African-American high school. Most seem to have welcomed me with open arms, although I have heard a lot of talking behind my back about my race. Yesterday, I managed to get lost a total of seven times, despite only having four classes yesterday.
However, I have all of my classes today, and I don't know where half of them are. Whelp, I'm screwed.
Sitting on a bench, waiting for the bell to ring, I was approached by a native of this school, a female of Mexican descent. She welcomed me to the school, and then walked away with an awkward laugh. I believe I failed some kind of test, although I'm unsure how.
DING DONG DIDDILY DOO WAP *shot*
After navigating the deadly, confusing hallways (and asking for directions) I managed to get to find my first class, Journalism. On my way, I heard loud yelling and laughter coming from the boys bathroom. I can only presume that this is a tradition of some sorts, and will avoid the restroom at all costs.
In the beginning of class, without saying anything or even taking attendance, the teacher pulled a giant, cardboard iPhone, with rainbows, and the rainbow word swag on it, off of a nearby shelf.
Author's rendering:
user posted image
She then propped it up against the board, and offered no explanation.
Twenty minutes later
Well, this is boring. We've just sat here, doing absolutely nothing while the teacher walks around. Is this journalism?
*falls asleep*
Apparently, I drool in my sleep, as I accidentally feel asleep. Oh, well, no one saw that.
DING DONG
Now, in Geotmetry, the natives have invited me into their group. This is a thinly-veiled attempt to harness my mathematical skills. I accepted, and single-handedly did the whole class's work. (by the way, spell check, explain how single-handedly is wrong, but single-highhandedly isn't. http://i.imgur.com/ijcfafU.png )
DING DONG
In English, I was brought up to the front of the class, and forced to introduce myself. http://i.imgur.com/cqEbT2x.png Really? It's the end of the year.
I also learned that black people, in general, are much, much louder than white people. I thought that white people were loud, but three black guys are louder than five white guys. No racism intended, just an observation.
I also learned about the great struggle that is Mexican corn harvesting. Because lolworking.
DING DONG
Intensive reading was boring, we just finished a movie I never saw the beginning of, so I copied answers.
DING DONG
In Spanish, I was genuinely afraid for my life. In retrospect, I had no reason to be, but oh well.
Whenever I had walked into class, I asked the teacher where to sit. She pointed me to the corner, while she waited for everyone to sit down, to see which seats were available. While waiting, a BEHEMOTH of a black guy walked up to me, frowning. Being timid ol' me, I shrunk a couple feet (as I'm tall enough to ditch feet, not inches).
He then proceeded to use the pencil sharpener beside me, giving me a weird look, while his friends jokes about how I was scared of him. http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv224/Sqawl/Fire%20Emblem/knoll-distraught.png \
Lunch was nice. I was allowed to hide in the media center, who I befriended in a matter of moments. She locked the place up, and I was ho,e free.
I got picked up early during Science, getting me out of Band, but more importantly, GYM. Fluff yeah.

--------------------
My hack is still relevant!

Or you can watch some of my YouTube vidoes!

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image
Not sure if offended or proud because Mewtwo.

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume
Welcome to the Friend Zone, I am your tour guide today.

If you look to your left, you will see the Waterfall of Tears. These are the tears shed every day, by boys across the world. Do not drink the tears, because, in large amounts, they taste like salt water. This waterfall is our main source of income, as we sell these tears to witches interested in using children's tears in a potion. Remember this, it will be on the test.

If you look on your brochure, you'll see the amount of people who've escaped the Friend Zone permanently. Can't find it? Exactly.

On your right, you'll see our cardiologist, eating in the dining room located next to the generic-outdoor-place-to-play. I'll go ahead and tell you, although there's always an idiot or two who ignores me: No, he cannot fix broken hearts. He told me to warn you that the first... let's go with idiot, the first idiot who asks him to fix their broken heart will die from a heart attack.

Oh, we're arriving. Now, your sleeping areas are separated into male and female dormitories. You cannot be in the other genders' dormitory after dark, because the last thing we need is for everyone to be having nonstop sex. If you're homosexual, we ask that you refrain from nonstop sex. And if any of you masturbate, please clean it up; we don't want to.

This will conclude your tour of the Friend Zone.

A wall of text explaining why tanks don't fare well in Gauntlets:
The issue about tanks in Gauntlets is; they can happily mow down an army of regular units in regular gameplay. If their speed is on the low side, the enemies are generally wielding ridiculously heavy weapons anyways, putting them at nearly 0 speed. And your tank can probably just knock out any threat in a single blow anyways.
In the arena, that's not true.
In the arena, your enemy will happily pull out some silver weapons, and use them. The weapon triangle will only help slightly.That one point of damage isn't too important when the enemy is critting your for 60 in a single blow.
Your defense may be high, but the enemy isn't limited by such paltry things like "caps."
You see, the people in the arena are just various incarnations of Marcus.
Marcus is not limited by stat caps, he just chooses to hold back to give the enemy a chance.
However, in the arena, he lessens his restraint. He gives you but one concession: That he doesn't just pull out his wang and end your life. And he is not merciless, he lets you run. Of course, since when can tanks run? If Marcus wanted, he could chase you, but he feels bad for you, tank, who made the mistake of entering his vacation home.

Quotes
[1:10:03 AM] Flame Emblem: user posted image

(Flame Emblem): Right now I'm wondering why a steel sword has the extra-damage flashing icon when a bishop is healing the wielder
[1:10:16 AM] Vansalon: lolwut
[1:10:23 AM] Cevian: lolwut
[1:10user posted image7 AM] Sqawl: lolwut

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansalon: I was just wondering how the guy who runs life orb shedinja was teaching people how to play

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Vansalon @ Jun 14 2013, 03:16 PM)
The priest looked grimly at the rider bearing down on him, sword drawn. However, the man nimbly evaded both of Jackson's attacks, an incredible feat that could make him go down in history.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[6:00:25 PM] Flame Emblem: Poor Herrik, forced to live without Fla- *destroyed*
[6:00:53 PM] Sqawldalah: I'm sure he'll be fast friends with Blai--wait he isn't female never mind
[6:00:56 PM] Sqawldalah: ;3c
[6:01:26 PM] Jeiganman: lol
[6:01:27 PM | Edited 6:01:45 PM] Sqawldalah: <s>[s][/s]

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: May 24 2013, 09:45 PM
Quote Post

Generic Title
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Gold: 750

Donate
Member No.: 438

Awards: None

Lul.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: May 24 2013, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Donate

Feedback goes in the feedback topic.
Which I completely forgot to make. My mistake.

--------------------

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume

If you look to your left, you will see the Waterfall of Tears. These are the tears shed every day, by boys across the world. Do not drink the tears, because, in large amounts, they taste like salt water. This waterfall is our main source of income, as we sell these tears to witches interested in using children's tears in a potion. Remember this, it will be on the test.

If you look on your brochure, you'll see the amount of people who've escaped the Friend Zone permanently. Can't find it? Exactly.

On your right, you'll see our cardiologist, eating in the dining room located next to the generic-outdoor-place-to-play. I'll go ahead and tell you, although there's always an idiot or two who ignores me: No, he cannot fix broken hearts. He told me to warn you that the first... let's go with idiot, the first idiot who asks him to fix their broken heart will die from a heart attack.

Oh, we're arriving. Now, your sleeping areas are separated into male and female dormitories. You cannot be in the other genders' dormitory after dark, because the last thing we need is for everyone to be having nonstop sex. If you're homosexual, we ask that you refrain from nonstop sex. And if any of you masturbate, please clean it up; we don't want to.

The issue about tanks in Gauntlets is; they can happily mow down an army of regular units in regular gameplay. If their speed is on the low side, the enemies are generally wielding ridiculously heavy weapons anyways, putting them at nearly 0 speed. And your tank can probably just knock out any threat in a single blow anyways.
In the arena, your enemy will happily pull out some silver weapons, and use them. The weapon triangle will only help slightly.That one point of damage isn't too important when the enemy is critting your for 60 in a single blow.
Your defense may be high, but the enemy isn't limited by such paltry things like "caps."
Marcus is not limited by stat caps, he just chooses to hold back to give the enemy a chance.
However, in the arena, he lessens his restraint. He gives you but one concession: That he doesn't just pull out his wang and end your life. And he is not merciless, he lets you run. Of course, since when can tanks run? If Marcus wanted, he could chase you, but he feels bad for you, tank, who made the mistake of entering his vacation home.

Quotes

(Flame Emblem): Right now I'm wondering why a steel sword has the extra-damage flashing icon when a bishop is healing the wielder

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansalon: I was just wondering how the guy who runs life orb shedinja was teaching people how to play

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The priest looked grimly at the rider bearing down on him, sword drawn. However, the man nimbly evaded both of Jackson's attacks, an incredible feat that could make him go down in history.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[6:00:53 PM] Sqawldalah: I'm sure he'll be fast friends with Blai--wait he isn't female never mind

PMEmail Poster
^
Desu
 Posted: May 25 2013, 12:03 AM
Quote Post

fgt stands for fight
Group Icon

Group: Pirate

Donate
Member No.: 250

What a life, hey?

Wait, why did you transfer this late in the year? Or was this a recollection of an earlier event?

--------------------
user posted image

Peek unto my Souls~
PM
^
 Posted: May 25 2013, 12:18 AM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Flame Emblem @ May 25 2013, 12:04 AM)
Feedback goes in the feedback topic.

http://i.imgur.com/ijcfafU.png

But I transferred because my parents were splitting up. I was with my mom until now, but we couldn't pay the rent, so she sent me to my dad's while she lives with her boyfriend. This story was about today.

--------------------

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume

Quotes

PMEmail Poster
^
Desu
 Posted: May 25 2013, 07:12 PM
Quote Post

fgt stands for fight
Group Icon

Group: Pirate

Donate
Member No.: 250

Wait... What's this doing in the Writing Section?

--------------------
user posted image

Peek unto my Souls~
PM
^
Sqawl
 Posted: May 25 2013, 07:18 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

Because it's a thing that he's writing as a thing.

Post additional chat-stuff in the Feedback topic, yo

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: May 30 2013, 07:26 PM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Donate

Hey, Sqawl, can you add this to Completed? I only posted it here because Completed specifically says "Do not post here."yes

--------------------

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume

Quotes

PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicFast ReplyStart new topicStart Poll