Neither Paladin nor Great Knight
Group Icon

Group: Thief
Gold: 599
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 577

Awards: None

With the introduction of Friendship, Heart, and Partner Seals, Fire Emblem Fates has given us many new way of changing the classes of our beloved characters.

So the questions of this topic are: Did you reclass your characters into something out of the ordinary, and if so, was that character any more or less effective in battle after the change.

In order to keep up with my theme of constantly promoting FE8's Amelia into a General, I decided to reclass Fire Emblem Fates's young, smol girl into a walking tank, and that character is Mozu Elise.

To be able to reclass her into a Knight, I used a Friendship Seal after having her A+ support with Effie. You could also have her S support with Benny or a male MU with Knight as the second class (but I decided to leave that open for an S rank with Odin for a blonde-haired Ophelia)

In short this reclassing actually works for the most part. While her STR may not be something to write home about, her high MAG makes her absolutely deadly with a Bolt Axe or Bolt Naginata. Her pretty decent speed also gives her the all important double attack that all generals crave (assuming you unequip Wary Fighter).

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image Click on Florina to be taken to my Youtube channel, where good times are aplentyuser posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
 Posted: Jun 4 2016, 10:39 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 20,725

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

I constantly reclass for the skills, but usually class back to the original class. With a few exceptions.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
General_Amelia
 Posted: Jun 5 2016, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

Neither Paladin nor Great Knight
Group Icon

Group: Thief
Gold: 599

Donate
Member No.: 577

Awards: None

Yeah, in my original Nohr run, I *tried* to have my Elise learn Live To Serve as a maid, but her low STR and the low damage of the bronze and iron daggers made it almost bearable to deal with, so I just made her a strategist and used Jakob and Felicia as my primary healers

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image Click on Florina to be taken to my Youtube channel, where good times are aplentyuser posted image
PMEmail PosterUsers Website
^
 Posted: Jun 17 2016, 10:10 AM
Quote Post

hood nigga
Group Icon

Group: Budgie
Gold: 1,950

Donate
Member No.: 55

Awards: 4

QUOTE (Ezra @ Jun 4 2016, 11:39 PM, {5716|161626} )
I constantly reclass for the skills, but usually class back to the original class. With a few exceptions.

Same here. XD
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll