The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Dreams of Freedom, It's finally here!!
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 02:06 PM
Quote Post

And the system is in ruins...
Group Icon

Group: Awakened Veteran
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 176

Awards: 7

"I was commanded to accompany you, Dracul." Kae said, dropping the man's title out of irritation. "And Darnell's word far trumps yours when it comes to my person. Either accept the simple condition of my walking with you, or make it known to Lord Darnell that you were discourteous to his messenger and refused to follow his terms of meeting." She ignored the guard, standing her ground and barely budging against the shove. "Or do you hate my kind so much that you will not be seen in public with a Branded? My lord is offering you generosity on condition of courtesy. I suggest you accept his offer."

Amal, ignoring Kae, saluted. "Of course, my lord." He said, before turning and leaving to venture back into the dungeons to gather the gladiators.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Nov 27 2012, 11:47 AM)
Indeed. In the realm of cookies, Vansalon reigns supreme.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
YOUTUUUUBE! WHAT HAST THOU WROUGHT?!

QUOTE (Kiroshima @ Dec 24 2012, 03:28 PM)
And suddenly, nothing happened.

"Eternal twilight would be hell, in both senses of the phrase."

I'LL TAKE THE TRIFORCE OF DINNER TO PROTECT ME

QUOTE (Sqawl)
IT'S VANCE-UEL L. JACKSON!

QUOTE (Sqawl)
What Karida doesn't know is that Kiro will probably be like "YOU ARE CORRECT, MISS KARIDA: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A HEALER OF THE TEMPLAR CLASS EXISTS AT POSITION X 21 Y 14. I PREDICT HE WILL ARRIVE IN APPROXIMATELY EIGHT TURNS"

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
You exist to troll me into defeat. That is your purpose in life.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
come back when you're a little
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM(kaylee)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Vancuel L. Jackson has HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' AMBIGUITY IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROLEPLAY

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)
It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Ghandi is trying to learn "Nuclear Hellfire". But, Ghandi can only know four moves.
Delete "Peace" for "Nuclear Hellfire"?

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND HE WAS A SPECIAL WALL

lolskypeconvos

[8:09:06 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━
[8:09:17 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:09:22 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: FFFFFFF
[8:09user posted image5 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (Vಠ益ಠ)>彡┻━
[8:09:46 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:10:02 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━彡┻━
[8:10:19 PM | Edited 8:10user posted image3 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°)\◡┬─┬
[8:10:28 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: GRAHHHH
[8:10:29 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
[8:10:51 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐
[8:10:54 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻
[8:10:57 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: IT BROKE

[30:55 PM | Edited 3user posted image1:00 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Chromx"Marth"
[31:01 PM] Vansalon: ...lolol
[31:01 PM] Yash: LOL
[31:03 PM] Aura: No comment
[31:08 PM] Yash: you'll understand later

[3user posted image8:57 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Emmeryn is unintroduced
[3user posted image9:05 PM] Cevian: I hope you don't fall for her though.

[10:15:05 AM] Sqawl: DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY.
[10:15:19 AM] Vansalon: xD
[10:15:26 AM] Vansalon: ||||||
[10:15:29 AM] The entire population of America: xD
[10:15user posted image9 AM] Sqawl: DOHOHO.
[10:15:47 AM] Vansalon: I don't care that it's not the fourth day; I'm making that reference.

[5:59user posted image3 PM] Yash: I like crap sometimes

[7:09:54 PM] Flame Emblem: I'm surrounded by idio- *shot*
[7:24:17 PM] Aura: Maybe you should stop multiply-- *Stabbed*

Yesterday,

I watched three men die because one man sneezed in a room full of blood and shit and light.

Today,

three more men go in, cheap mops and each other's lives in their hands.

Yesterday,

I watched a man I admired gunned down for leaving a rose for a girl whose life was tattered by trauma she never deserved.

Today,

she doesn't remember, and three halls down I can hear her screaming.

Yesterday,

I watched a group of soldiers go down fighting against the corpses of comrades who'd died before them.

Today,

we test another sample, this time on children.

Yesterday,

I watched five men and women gunned down in an abandoned factory no one cares about.

Today,

it happens again and again. Every eleven seconds. Forever.

Yesterday,

I watched a man sit comfortably in a nice armchair, sipping scotch and laughing as he ordered a woman to simply stop breathing.

Today,

he gets the day off of work detail for good behavior.

Yesterday,

I watched hundreds of men and women in orange jumpsuits herded like animals into empty rooms that filled with gas and fire.

Today,

hundreds more are told they have a chance for a lighter sentence, and a chance to serve their country.

Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

I'm alive to write about it. You want happy endings? Fuck you.

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Cookie if you know where that's from user posted image

Hey, this guide is now a thing. Check it out if you're interested in Roleplaying.

[12:45:45 PM] Firefly Vansalon: btw guys
saying this in advance because it's relevant to planning RP things

I'm going to be out of state June 14-July 18. I officially have a job/internship thing/whatever you want to call it at the Lutheran Camp on mt. Petit Jean, so I'm leaving for there a day before the first week of camp starts (pretty sure I go a day early, anyway).
[12:46:06 PM] Firefly Vansalon: I'll have my phone, of course, but I'll never get a chance to be on except MAYBE sunday nights.
[12:474 PM] Firefly Vansalon: Monday-friday I'll be busy with the actual camp proceedings, saturday I'll be busy cleaning up (along with all the other staff) and sunday morning we'll be starting preperations for the next group.
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Gold: 800

Donate
Member No.: 111

Awards: 3

Lord Dracul stops his steps again, but does not turn to her. “... You should be happy to know that your Lord is the only thing keeping you alive right now... Slave.” He replies with a low and slow voice, that makes clear he's trying to keep his temper in check. “And while I do regard your Lord highly among the other nobles, You have no right to even Suggest what I should do.” He tells her, sending a glare her way.
“You know though... “ He sighs then and turns around, walking straight up to Kae. “If you do so desire to remain, then so be it. However... I do believe your Lord has not stated anywhere how I should be 'handling' you... “ He stops, just a mere feet away and before she can say another word, he slaps her without warning for her insolence. "... Now, come along then." He orders afterwards and turns sharply back around again, his robes fluttering as he walks rather quickly away this time. "And keep up... I have no more time to waste with inferior beings."

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 02:54 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"I am a messenger. I claim no right to deliver demands, only my lord does." Kae said simply, flinching slightly and touching her face. "If you are displeased with my message, you can take it up with the sender. In addition, Lord Darnell is in a position to do you a great favor. I would not squander his generosity nor test his patience." She harrumphed at his last comment, stepping beside him and fastwalking, overtaking him with ease. "'Keep up.' Perhaps you have forgotten that the physical capabilities of the Branded outmatch those of the humans." She quickened her pace and lengthened the distance between them, not bothering to turn her head to speak with him. "You are the one who must 'keep up'."

~

Amal, having arrived at the dungeon, began barking orders at the guards. "Alright, louts. It's time to teach the newcomers the rules! Bring them out to the courtyard, and make sure to double check the bindings on any tigers or hawks this time. We don't want a repeat of last week." As the soldiers scurried about opening cells and dragging Laguz, Amal left the complex through a large double door leading to stairs up to a stone lattice roofed courtyard.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
What Karida doesn't know is that Kiro will probably be like "YOU ARE CORRECT, MISS KARIDA: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A HEALER OF THE TEMPLAR CLASS EXISTS AT POSITION X 21 Y 14. I PREDICT HE WILL ARRIVE IN APPROXIMATELY EIGHT TURNS"

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Vancuel L. Jackson has HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' AMBIGUITY IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROLEPLAY

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)
It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Ghandi is trying to learn "Nuclear Hellfire". But, Ghandi can only know four moves.

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

[30:55 PM | Edited 3user posted image1:00 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Chromx"Marth"

[3user posted image8:57 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Emmeryn is unintroduced

[10:15:47 AM] Vansalon: I don't care that it's not the fourth day; I'm making that reference.

Yesterday,

I watched three men die because one man sneezed in a room full of blood and shit and light.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched a man I admired gunned down for leaving a rose for a girl whose life was tattered by trauma she never deserved.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched a group of soldiers go down fighting against the corpses of comrades who'd died before them.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched five men and women gunned down in an abandoned factory no one cares about.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched a man sit comfortably in a nice armchair, sipping scotch and laughing as he ordered a woman to simply stop breathing.

Today,

Yesterday,

I watched hundreds of men and women in orange jumpsuits herded like animals into empty rooms that filled with gas and fire.

Today,

hundreds more are told they have a chance for a lighter sentence, and a chance to serve their country.

Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Hey, this guide is now a thing. Check it out if you're interested in Roleplaying.

I'm going to be out of state June 14-July 18. I officially have a job/internship thing/whatever you want to call it at the Lutheran Camp on mt. Petit Jean, so I'm leaving for there a day before the first week of camp starts (pretty sure I go a day early, anyway).
[12:46:06 PM] Firefly Vansalon: I'll have my phone, of course, but I'll never get a chance to be on except MAYBE sunday nights.
[12:474 PM] Firefly Vansalon: Monday-friday I'll be busy with the actual camp proceedings, saturday I'll be busy cleaning up (along with all the other staff) and sunday morning we'll be starting preperations for the next group.
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 04:56 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Donate

Dracul huffs, extra slowing down now, maybe she might just run away and leave him be instead...

((Lame excuse post))

Meantime Rinev growls as he hears the Beorc tearing out the new slaves from their cells while he himself was sitting in the back of his own cell, resting one arm on his standing foot. With his golden eyes gleaming he wonders how many will survive, not expecting to be included in the 'training'.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 06:02 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Kae also slowed down, matching her stride to stay just ahead of the arrogant lord. Soon, they arrived at an ornate mansion, built of dark wood with windows draped with black curtains. The garden in the front courtyard showed signs of once being very beautiful, but now each flower was withered with neglect. Kae stopped at the gate to this sad structure, gazing forlornly at the crumpled rows of flowers. When Dracul caught up with her, she produced a key from her cloak, inserting it into the keyhole on the gate and unlocking the rusty iron barricade with a clink. She slowly walked through the courtyard itself, clearly in no hurry, looking around at drooping orchards of apple trees and weathered stone walls. The entire place gave off an air of emptiness and sadness, like something had been lost that could never be recovered. The Branded girl stopped at the door to the mansion, gazing up at an ornate carving of a raven with spread wings flying with a dragon of comparable size, inset with onyx and silver. Above that, a word in the ancient language was engraved, unreadable to almost all of Begnion's population. Finally taking her eyes off the forlorn surroundings, Kae unlocked that door with the key, stepping inside and not bothering to hold it open for Dracul. The foyer was spacious but largely empty, almost all of the furniture gone. Only a cloak rack by the door, a simple oaken table, and two armchairs remained. A strikingly tall man, clad in rich clothing and with short light blue hair, sat in the chair that had its back to the door. Lord Darnell.

~

Ciel looked up sharply when the door to her cell was opened. Seeing the guard, she scooted to her feet and pressed her back against the wall, closing her wings around herself protectively. The guard stepped to her side and unlocked the shackle connecting her chain and collar to a niche on the wall. Aercelia shyed away from him slightly, but was forced to follow him as he left the cell, still holding the end of the chain. She was dragged out to a stone lattice roofed courtyard where the other new Laguz were being gathered. One of the humans, presumably some sort of commander, stood to the side and watched them being assembled with a grim expression.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

PM
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Jun 16 2014, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

"Please, you must understand, there has been a terrible mistake," Mayleen started the speech which was becoming more and more rehearsed as a guard opened the door to her cell.
"Nice to see you again too," the guard muttered as he led Mayleen out by the chain still binding her wrists. "One more word and you're gagged, siren of the sword."
Not that it would matter, with the various animal noises sounding throughout the prison blending together into a veritable white noise. But Mayleen shut up anyway, if only for the fact that the rags used for gagging reeked and had almost certainly been bitten upon by those beasts before.

Mayleen reached the courtyard without incident. Remaining as apart from the gathered laguz as possible, she stood tall and directed her eyes toward the commander who was present, staring at him with as much intent as possible but not directly enough to cause a scene with the guards. The stare was supposed to communicate bewilderment and confusion, a wordless question of why she was here with these demi-humans. But above all, it communicated anger.

--------------------
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 05:13 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Donate

Lord Dracul was rather unimpressed as they arrived, having expected Lord Darnell to fix up the sad excuse of a mansion but apparently it wasn't worth the investment. Regardless, once he stepped inside, he coughed shortly because of the dust that was disturbed. Clearing his throat afterwards he walks on over to the table and chairs, his steps echoing through the empty room.

~

Rinev sighs as the guards took out the new slaves, thinking about something for a moment before he speaks up to a guard nearby his cell. “Hey, you. Yes, you. Over here.” He said and the guard turns around confused, before stepping back as he notices it's the dragon speaking to him.

“What you dirty sub-human?” He replies, trying to regain his composure and rough attitude towards the dragon.

“Won't you guys need a 'prime' example out there for the new beasts?” Rinev asks, the guard looking rather puzzled at him in return. Noticing his confusion, Rinev adds: “You know, someone that won't rip your heads off and listens to commands?”

“Oh... Hm... “ The guard ponders, since the commander did only say to bring out the new slaves, but in his opinion the dragon does have a point... And he knew that Rinev is the oldest slave they have, never one to really make a fuss, or so he believes. “I... guess. Alright... But don't you even think about trying something funny! I got my eye on ya!” He speaks then and goes to unlock the cell, Rinev smiling to himself as the guard proceeds to unlock the chains from the walls as well and pull on them. Lifting the dragon makes no effort of resistance to follow him, playing ball... For now. And so the two come out to the courtyard as well, Rinev letting out a rather quiet, low growl as he spots Amal.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 20 2014, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Kae stepped up to Darnell's side, motioning vaguely toward Lord Dracul. Darnell stood and turned to her, hand-waving her gesture and examining her face. He frowned slightly, running his hand over a small welt on her skin. Finally turning to Dracul, he bowed extravagantly. "Greetings, Dracul, and welcome to my newest estate. I'm afraid it isn't much to look at right now, but I have only just acquired it. I have already made the arrangements for the furniture, but time is fickle, and they have not arrived yet." He smiled sadly at the empty room with an odd, indecipherable look in his eyes. "We have much to discuss, good sir, but there is one small matter to attend to first. One of your employees, presumably, harmed my slave, and you are responsible for their actions. I'm sure a man such as you knows the laws regarding slaves, and that they are treated as property. Thus, an act such as this is a case of minor property damage. Generous as I am, I believe that laws are to be followed. However, I see no reason this small situation needs to be taken to court. The fee the property owner recieves in recompense to an injury of this small caliber is a mere ten gold talents. I'm sure you carry as much on your person? I would be ever so relieved if you did. I have no inclination to waste time and money hiring lawyers and the like to resolve this."

~

Amal met Mayleen's eyes and gave her a surprisingly troubled, sympathetic look. For all the man's hatred toward Laguz, he was rather soft toward Beorc. However, his expression changed when Rinev was brought out. He growled at the soldier and said. "Are you blind, lout? I said the newcomers, not the oldest sub-humans we have."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 03:29 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Donate

“Quite... “ Lord Dracul replies, untying a sack of gold and setting it on the oak table between them, not going to talk much about 'harming' his property. He could care less if he was completely honest. “So... Back to the main topic I am here for, and excuse me if I sound rushed, but I am on a very tight schedule today. I barely was able to squeeze in this visit.” He speaks then, not even taking the opportunity to sit, being rather uneasy when not around his subjects, like right now. “What proposition do you have, Lord Darnell?”

~

The guard winced together, opening his mouth to speak up and explain himself but is cut off by Rinev replying instead: “Oh come now, master Amal! Give me a little exercise! I heard we're supposed to get back into shape anyway on order of your lord, no?” He grins before he motions to Mayleen. “Besides... Since when is your kin considered sub-human”

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Darnell picked up the bag, counting out ten coins from it and then replacing it on the table, stashing the talents in a pouch on his belt. "Yes, my proposition. Let's get right to it. I am willing to use my network of contacts to advertise your establishment across Begnion. In addition, I would like a list of all current gladiators, with brief descriptions, to choose several from to sponsor. I will put my name behind those I find promising. I am rather well known, and that should lend some weight to this business. I will lend funds to their care and the like, and recieve a small portion of any official bets they win. Finally, I have hired a professional mercenary group, a reputable one, that I will lend to your arena to be used as you see fit. As guards, most likely, though I think a few are former gladiators and perhaps might be interested in fighting the arena. Finally, in exchange for my services, I wish only two things: My name simply credited somewhere, and a hand in the choice of fights. That is, you will heed my suggestions regarding who I think should fight, and when." The Lord withdrew a piece of parchment from his coat, laying it on the table. "This document records, in more detail, what I have just said. Simply sign it if you accept my proposition, and it shall be official. And legally binding."

~

Amal scowled. "Appealing to my sensibilities will get you nowhere but back in your cell, beast. It is not my decision to choose who fights, nor is it my place to question my Lord's choice." He motioned to a few guards to return Rinev to his cell, then looked at the one who had brought him out in the first place. "You. Leave. Report to the barracks. I shall find you there after this session."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

QUOTE (Sqawl)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)

QUOTE (Sqawl)

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)

lolskypeconvos

(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

Yesterday,

Today,

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

PM
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Jun 22 2014, 03:06 PM
Quote Post

Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Gold: 12,199

Donate
Member No.: 11

Awards: None

Simone, like Mayleen, stands apart from the laguz gathered 'round the courtyard, though her eyes are cast to the ground. The collar on her neck digs into her skin as she quakes, indignant and terrified of the situation she's in. She had been thrown into her cell without much fuss, though she had to be dragged rather forcefully from it. Her breaths are shallow and swift.
((meh))

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Jul 7 2014, 12:23 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Donate

Lord Dracul listened intently to Lord Darnell's words, picking up the paper once it was put down and reading through it thoroughly to confirm each detail. Pondering he set it down then and starts walking around the room as he thinks on the offer.
“... Hm... “ He sounds out after a minute or two, before he stops and turns to Lord Darnell. “May I ask why you choose my establishment among the few out there?” He asks Darnell.

~

The guard who falsely brought Rinev winced together, replying with a very quiet: “Yes, sir.” Before running off.
Rinev huffed in return, annoyed, a faint stream of smoke coming out of the corner of his mouth as two other guards were dragging him back to the dungeons. However before he disappeared from sight again, he shouted: "I'll rip you all to pieces someday!"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll