The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Eye of the Storm, none of them signups 'n shit
Mikuel
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 04:20 AM
Quote Post

nope, still not dead.
Group Icon

Group: Meatshield
Gold: 550
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 140

Awards: 2

Gezan couldn't really believe his ears when the eye complained about needing to go build a castle. Huge building of stone, and this eye was building one? Why did he not know about castle building eyes? That would surely be some darn precise work so why wasn't it the biggest uproar in the darn country? He did not, however, get chance to ask about it when the guards FINALLY showed up and broke up the fight. Apparently this... lady was actually threatening to these poor buggers since they quit almost immeadly when she arrived and started bossing around. In Frelia the fight would have been broken up in first few minutes, not that there was any bigger brawls to begin with. He decided to shut his mouth about it, since he had no time to be just wander. He had mage to hunt and since this eye was going after them also... Maybe he could benefit from teaming up for now. At least the team would have two eyes when combined, which should prove useful. Not to mention the fact he could keep the darn magic floating ball eye thing in check himself.

"Hey eye thing, if you are going after mages I will come with you. Someone needs to watch over that you aren't going to blow places up."

--------------------
Someone who has been away for long time, but always keeps trying to come back... Also, a noob.
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image Thanks half-o-tchy from smilies
PMEmail Poster
^
Ysera
 Posted: Mar 30 2017, 08:26 AM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Gold: 800

Donate
Member No.: 111

Awards: 3

“Malachai.” The merchant responds, shaking Daniel's hand shortly. “Business, really. I am looking to continue my journey to Grado's capital... However the town is under lock-down, I'm afraid.”

If only that brat of the mayor wasn't after his Dragon Stone, this wouldn't be an issue. Of course he could always just fly out of the city too... But that would bring too much attention on himself. Yet alone compromise his quest.

“You seem like a crafty man... Do you know of any other ways to leave this place? Time is money, as they say.”

---

Meanwhile Feleo has rather unsuccessfully 'asked' the only mages left in this city about the tome he seeks. He got a clue he already knew about and that's about it.What a waste of time... He thinks to himself as he walks down the street.

It did strike him a little odd though there were only a handful of mages left in such a busy town. Apparently most of the younger mages were called to Grado, on behest of the prince himself. Why exactly none of the old men here could really tell him... But Feleo could sense a bad omen from it.I wonder if it has anything to do with the king... Ah well, let's see... Now where is that little wannabe archer and sir Daniel...?

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: Mar 31 2017, 01:17 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Gold: 475,222

Donate
Member No.: 460

Awards: 5

Kevin turned to Gezan, "You too are trying to find high level magic users? What great luck! I have been trying to get some help for awhile and everyone in this town seems to be just so rude. Anyways, if the whole laser and explosion thing bothers you, I am totally fine with letting you be in charge of dealing with any ruffians. In fact I might be able to offer you some support instead. Contrary to my previous actions, I am in fact a very civilized person who doesn't like to resort to violence. I mean who expects a construction manager to be that goof at fighting anyways. Oh and by the way, the name is Kevin," he said while extending a tentacle in the way that one would offer a handshake.

--------------------

ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll