The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Der Schatz
bblues
 Posted: Sep 11 2014, 11:37 PM
Quote Post


@( -_-)==@)`.')
Group Icon

Group: Adorably Active Admin
Posts: 2,194
Gold: 1,050
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 45
Joined: 21-October 09







Awards: 6



Cybele looked at a few of the cloaks with Astra, and frowned a little. This is all well and good, but what about my wings? Her wings were pretty sensitive, and the cloak might be an awkward fit. 'Then again, if I get caught out like this...hm...' Maybe if I just stay my normal size, I can stay under someone else's. She was about to voice this to Astra, when one of the brothers appeared.

It was the...younger one? Cybele wasn't exactly sure, but either way, he looked a little...tenderised. The words 'bar fight' explained the rest. Men. Some things really aren't that different between species. It was an oddly comforting thought. The man introduced himself as Ludger, and asked for her name. 'Cybele,' She extended her arm too, and shook his hand gently. It was oddly smooth. 'And no need for apologies. It's been a little hectic, and besides...your attention was on someone else.' She gave him a little wink and a smile as she smoothly slipped her hand out of his. Having exchanged pleasantries, Cybele turned to see Astra carrying the cloaks. Approaching, she put her arms out. 'Here, let me take some.'

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Sep 13 2014, 09:15 AM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



Astra smiles and gladly parts with a few cloaks, but only so many that it was not a burden for her to carry around. “Thanks, much appreciated.” he replies and looks across the other merchant stands. “Now... I'm pretty sure I can get us some food organized and packed at the tavern... So all we're missing right now is medicine.” He pauses and looks at Cybele and Ludger. “Uhm... Do you guys know anything about medicine...? Because I don't." Astra admits quietly and blushes in embarassment.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) « First ... 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll