BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 20,725
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

So this is a new system we're trying out and as a result none of these rules are finalized. If you have any suggestions/feedback/questions/criticism literally anything message me.

Description:

The Club system is a new system I came up with based on things I've seen other forums do. It's designed to create new forums to generate discussion within a group of like-minded individuals. Let's say you have a hobby of watching anime, you can opt to make an anime themed club despite the fact that we already have an anime forum; the differences are you get to set up club to customize your needs.

So for example, let's say you wanna discuss seasonal anime. You can create a club whose purpose is to discuss anime that airs each season. While you could have done this in the anime forum perhaps you had some ideas that would be better suited if you had access to a forum you had some control over. No problem, that's what this is here for.

Each club will be led by a 'Host' who oversees that particular part of the forum see more in the Request a club section.

Rules:

The rules are the same in the clubs as they are in any other part of TEB but the host can add their own rules within reason to their own club. If someone makes a debate club they can make a rule that you don't insult or berate someone for their opinion (that's basically already a rule here, but I'm just using it as an example; and it doesn't hurt to restate rules)

Also the idea is if you're part of the club you have some way of representing it ie. think back to when we did Night crew, Day crew etc. Hopefully someone is artsy enough to make a banner or something and then stick them in your signature or something.

Request a club:

Anyone on the forum can request a club as long as they meet the following criteria:

-Has at least 500 posts on TEB.
-Has been a member for at least 6 months.
-Has reasonable credibility on the site.

If your club is approved you become a "Club Mod" and are given Mod Powers for the purpose of managing your club and are also allowed, but not expected to use them to help out other parts of the forums.

If you wanna request a club you can fill out this template and either post it on this forum or message it to me. You can also post a request even if you don't wanna be a host for whatever reason, and see if anyone wants to take up being the host for your idea.

Request form:
Club Name:

Description:

Do you wish to be the host?

Special Requests:

Losing a Host:

In the event a Host is lost due to them leaving the site, being banned etc. a new host will be required and someone will have to take over. Worst case scenario though if no host can be found the club might have to be shut down, but ample time will be given to find replacements.

This is basically all you need to know for now, this is a new system so I expect it will go through many changes in the upcoming months but I'm hoping it will prove overall beneficial for the site http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Jan 24 2017, 09:47 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Gold: 8,070

Donate
Member No.: 1

Awards: 6

Dope idea Ezzy

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 03:37 PM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Gold: 4,600

Donate
Member No.: 139

Awards: 2

Club Name: Club of Grumps

Description: Grumpy people only

Do you wish to be the host? Yes

Special Requests: Make it as grumpy as possible.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 04:18 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 20,725

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

All right Rob, it's up But I'm not happy about it *grumble grumble*

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll