The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Gold: 6,550
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 9

Awards: 6

Okay, so I've owned FE11 for quite some time, but never been able to finish it due to losing interest. I want to actually beat it for once, so who are units that I should focus on, and what class should I make them?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 07:30 PM
Quote Post

Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Gold: 12,199

Donate
Member No.: 11

Awards: None

Off the top of my head, your best units are:
Marth - Pretty okay unit in this game. He's probably not going to be your best, but he's always good.)
Abel - Just as good in this game as he is in every other rendition of Altea. Probably one of your best units for the majority of the game. It's probably best that you keep him as a Pally, or possibly move him to Wyvern Lord later in the game.
Sheeda - A fantastic unit. Wing Spear op, dude. If you reclass her, do it to Myrmidon. She's fantastic in that roll, probably better than Navarre.
Barst - The best axe user you will ever get, hands down. Starts good, grows even better.
Wolf - iirc, he has the best growths in the game. Best pre-promote around. Works really well as a General, Horseman, or really whatever to be honest.
Sedgar - Mini-Wolf. Not quite as good, but he works as a fine General.
Catria and Palla - These two are amazing in this game. They both have fantastic bases and growths, which are actually on par with Est's.
-
That's all I'm remembering right now, but that's a good core to stick with. If I'm being honest, the units you choose aren't really important in this game unless you're on H5.

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 07:39 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Donate

What about Oguma? Or the two that join a couple chapters after, Caesar and the other dude.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SilverKnight
 Posted: Dec 10 2015, 09:42 PM
Quote Post

#DRAGONSQUAD
Group Icon

Group: Swordmaster
Gold: 16,186

Donate
Member No.: 596

I always end up with sub-par Ogumas, but I think that's just me. Statistically he always turns out pretty well, on average.

Other good Units:

Chainy- Basically mimics your other good units, so you could reproduce a second Abel if you wanted to. Not very good on his own though.
Marich- Good mage, with good offensive stats and low defense. Also has access to the early Excalibur, which makes him an offensive god throughout the game.
Hardain- Very good balanced cavalier, lands below early cavaliers, but your best Cavalier outside the Kain/Abel Duo.

Also, Sedgar ends up slightly better than Wolf due to his better balance of stats. His higher defense being the major point. Sedgar does best as a General and Wolf as a Hero.

--------------------
"I don't know. The laguz tribes cannot interbreed, I know that much. However, it seems possible, though rare, for a child to be born to beorc and laguz parents. But once the bloodlines have mingled, the trace of it can remain hidden for countless generations. Have I violated the goddess's laws? Have my parents? No. Whatever happened was done by some forgotten ancestor. My parents are beorc, as were their parents before them. I do not know who is responsible for what I am. But now, after many generations, their sin has appeared in me. I bear no guilt, but the badge of impurity is mine to wear." -Stefan

user posted image

user posted image

WOW

such signatureuser posted image
many dogez

user posted imageuser posted image
SUCH SIZE
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 20,875

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

What difficulty are you playing on?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 02:57 AM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Gold: 873,798

Donate
Member No.: 383

Awards: 2

Just forge Ceada's Wing Spear to have like +4 more mt and it's gg. lmao

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 12:27 PM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,150

Donate
Member No.: 575

Awards: 2

Jagan will carry you through early game :^)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 02:17 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Donate

Normal difficulty because I'm a scrub to start off on.

What about Frey? I gave Jeigen to be sacrificed.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 03:26 PM
Quote Post

Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Donate

Frey's kinda odd. He's really good, but his HP is on the lower side of things. As long as you keep that in mind, you'll be golden.

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 11 2015, 09:12 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 20,875

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

QUOTE (Dath @ Dec 11 2015, 03:17 PM)
Normal difficulty because I'm a scrub to start off on.

What about Frey? I gave Jeigen to be sacrificed.

Lol Frey is probably one of the best units in the game I'm going off personal experience though, his growths seem high from what I can tell.

But you do get him early on. As a heads up though he is a normal mode exclusive.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 05:09 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Donate

Ah okay. Are either of the fighter units you get with Oguma any good. Bord/Cord?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
SilverKnight
 Posted: Dec 12 2015, 10:33 PM
Quote Post

#DRAGONSQUAD
Group Icon

Group: Swordmaster
Gold: 16,186

Donate
Member No.: 596

Cord makes a good Dark Mage (for whatever reason), and I never really used Bord enough to determine if he was good outside of his original class.

--------------------
"I don't know. The laguz tribes cannot interbreed, I know that much. However, it seems possible, though rare, for a child to be born to beorc and laguz parents. But once the bloodlines have mingled, the trace of it can remain hidden for countless generations. Have I violated the goddess's laws? Have my parents? No. Whatever happened was done by some forgotten ancestor. My parents are beorc, as were their parents before them. I do not know who is responsible for what I am. But now, after many generations, their sin has appeared in me. I bear no guilt, but the badge of impurity is mine to wear." -Stefan

user posted image

user posted image

WOW

such signatureuser posted image
many dogez

user posted imageuser posted image
SUCH SIZE
PM
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 08:33 AM
Quote Post

Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Donate

Cord's a good Dark Mage because he's got a 30% growth in magic in the class. Bord's only got a 20%. He's also got good speed. Makes for a really good mage early against the aggressively low res enemies of this game. Bord's worthless, though.

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

PM
^
pknemesis
 Posted: Feb 10 2016, 07:22 AM
Quote Post

PAULA DEEN
Group Icon

Group: Lord
Gold: 200

Donate
Member No.: 565

I was going to ask; is Norne really worth sacrificing Jeigan and killing Gohdin? Because I did that and she is... ok in my eyes.

--------------------
Ein gets a Dogecoin
user posted image
lol
I FINALLY GOT MY PRIVELEGES BACK user posted image (thx cero)
new 3ds friendcode: 3239-6558-0982
fates my castle code: 03130-24854-43331-62013
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll