The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (1093) « First ... 1091 1092 1093  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Daily Chat, Talk about day-to-day life here
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Dec 4 2017, 08:50 AM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Gold: 8,570
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 1

Awards: 6

QUOTE (Ezra @ Nov 14 2017, 06:19 AM)
QUOTE (Lofer Dess @ Nov 9 2017, 04:35 PM)
Helping out necro this topic from client site lol.

Glad you're still finding time to have fun gaming Koji despite work!  I need to get on that too but time has been so hard to find :/
Hopefully the autoimmune stuff gets better soon too, I'll be praying for you!

Ezzy use melatonin.  It's a true gift from heaven.

I do use melatonin on bad days, it does generally help. Although I'm almost worried it's the reason why I end up sleeping TOO much somedays. Still definitely better than NOT sleeping, which was what was happening before.

Yea def, more sleep is always better than no sleep.

^glad to hear you're getting better and better at java Duchess! Your future is gonna be 12/10 bright. Don't end up in an office cubicle like me lol.

I'm flying out to Korea in a week for a long 3 week PTO http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa168/Dinfima/Site%20Stuff/Budgie-1.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 7 2017, 12:53 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 21,275

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

Awesome, have a good 3 weeks vacation is Korea Dess~! http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

Today I'm calling my state senate and house to discuss and give my stance on net neutrality. Really not looking forward to seeing how the potential repeal changes the way of life that I'm currently used to...

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 13 2017, 10:42 AM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Group: Duchess
Gold: 20,450

Donate
Member No.: 127

Awards: 1

@Dess Thanks! I'm technically already in an office cubicle, but I'm trying my best to get out of it. My gameplan is to have a new job by the end of next year.

Everyone in my department received a Christmas card today except me. I was pretty broken up about it until I found out who had handed them out. I'm feeling a lot better about things now; it says more about her pettiness than anything, and I'm not going to let someone like her ruin Christmas for me.

All I have to do is get through this week - and my last Java assignment - and I'm off for the rest of the year! This is going to be great! http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Jun 13 2013, 08:41 PM)
Eh, I used to be afraid of not finding love. Then I just resigned myself to loneliness and started lusting after much older men.

My Friend Code: 0387-9585-9281
Resident antiquarian and bibliophile of TEB
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 21 2017, 10:43 AM
Quote Post

The Jimmies Rustle Softly
Group Icon

Group: ADORABLE WISTAU-POO~
Gold: 6,900

Donate
Member No.: 287

Awards: 3

Thanks to some of you old guys for making my awkward teenage years a little better. Can't believe it's been 9 years since I joined the FE community. I hope you all are doing well.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 11:11 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Ristau @ Dec 21 2017, 04:43 PM, {19|162360} )
Thanks to some of you old guys for making my awkward teenage years a little better. Can't believe it's been 9 years since I joined the FE community. I hope you all are doing well.

holy shit that's a long time, but likewise. Hope all is going well for you too man.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cero
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 06:47 AM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Gold: 873,798

Donate
Member No.: 383

Awards: 2

Merry Christmas guys! or happy holidays or whatever lol

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
 Posted: Dec 31 2017, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 21,275

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

Hope everyones doing well even though only a few people pop onto this site now I'm still glad that this community is still somewhat alive (mostly on discord nowadays)

You all mean a lot to me and I hope everyones lives are going well despite the fact that most of us are adults now with really busy schedules and don't always have enough time to check in with one another. I hope everyone has a Happy New Year~!

Ps. I'm going to be making a new twitch account with the intent of starting to stream soon, will update with more info in a week or two on this site and on discord. Will naturally be starting with something FE related and will go from there~!

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Jan 2 2018, 02:41 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Donate

we have a discord wat

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (1093) « First ... 1091 1092 1093  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll