The King of cuddles
Group Icon

Group: Wyvern Rider
Gold: 3,041
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 626

Awards: None

Well, I was playing FE7 once again, and remembered how much I liked Heath the homie, as I like to call him. Which reminded me of all the stuff I tried with him when I first started playing the game, like trying to get him to support with units he couldn't possibly support with. Looking back, I put that poor man through so much, being my favorite character was suffering for him http://i.imgur.com/8gTn00t.png
Anyway, let's see why some of these incidents went badly for him.

It had been a little while since the Wyvern Rider Heath started fighting for Eliwood's army. Some of the others still distrusted him, but the majority warmed up to him, and he was starting to feel like he belonged somewhere. After preventing Prince Zephiel's assassination and recruting the former fang members, Nino and Jaffar, the army took a little while to rest before going to the Sealed Shrine.

"That was rough, huh, Hyperion? Hopefully we won't have to something like THAT ever again." Heath sighed as his Wyvern let out a yawn. While everyone was fighting Sonia, Heath and the other fliers of the group were constantly pulling their allies out of the water. Mark wasn't exactly aware that the floors would disappear under the water at times, no matter how much Nils warned him.

"!! ...Hyperion, get ready. Someone's here." Heath suddenly snapped to attention as he felt someone gazing at him. With his spear at the ready, he looked around for his would-be assailant.

"Blast, where are yo-"

"Hello~!" A perky voice nearly made poor Heath jump out of his armor. He turned around to find one of the newest members of Eliwood's Army, Nino, staring at him innocently with a big smile on her face.

"Oh! Hello.. Please don't sneak up on me like that, okay?" Heath sighed as he got his heart rate under control, Nino nodded before slowly approaching Hyperion, curious about the large mount.

"Is this your Wyvern?" She asked as Heath followed her.

"That he is, this is Hyperion. He looks scary, but he's a nice fellow. Have you ever seen a Wyvern, before?"

"Yeah, that scary Lady Vaida had one." Heath made a mental note to NEVER tell Vaida she said that.

"I see... did she ever let you near her Wyvern?"

"No way, her Wyvern growled at everyone, and even tried to eat Lloyd one time!" It took every fiber of Heath's being to not laugh like a madman at that. Before he had a chance to reply, Nino suddenly started pulling on the grey part of his hair.

"Ow, OW! What are you doing?!?" He shouted as he swatted the young girl's hand away.

"Why's your hair grey right there? Are you a old man?" Nino asked innocently as Heath felt his eye twitch, he was surprsingly sensitive about the lack of color in part of his hair, though Priscilla claimed it made him look 'dashing.'

"No, I'm actually only a few years older than you."

"I don't believe you. You should get some rest, if you're as old as I think you are."

"...But I'm not." Heath turned to his partner in battle, only to find the lizard was, what he assumed to be, laughing at him.

"Quiet, Hyperion. You're getting on in years, yourself." He growled, only to have Hyperion trip him with his tail.

"Wow! You and your Wyvern are really close! Do you think he would mind if I petted him?" Heath's eyes went wide for a moment.

"...No one's ever asked me if that was alright. What would possess you to pet something that can very easily eat you?" He asked before shaking his head.

"Well, I won't stop you, just be careful. You're still a stranger right now, so-...NO, DON'T DO THAT!!" Heath shouted as Nino tried jumping onto the saddle and trying to give a command to fly. After she kicked his sides, Hyperion finally began to fly in an attempt to get Nino off of his back. Heath, nearly havig a heart attack, grabbed Hyperion's tail during his ascent.

"HYPERION! DOWN!!!" Heath screamed as Hyperion followed his frantic commands, but unfortunately for Heath, this put him in the path of the local Inn, and he ended up flying smack dab into one of the windows. Of course, he went THROUGH said window, which happened to lead to Priscilla's room. She was changing at the time, and Heath's unwelcome intrusion made her turn just about as red as her hair.

"...Hi, sweetie." Heath waved before resigning himself to being beaten with a staff that would later be used to heal his concussions caused by said staff.

Later that day, Heath talked to Mark about the incident, and he had a special request in mind.

"Wait, why don't you want to fight alongside Nino, anymore? She's going to learn how to use a staff soon, she can heal you in case Serra or Priscilla are busy." Mark explained as Heath rubbed his head.

"It's a little hard to explain..." Heath didn't want to directly accuse Nino of any wrongdoing, seeing as how Jaffar was now keeping a VERY close eye on him. Though he did want to keep as far away from her as possible from now on, he also didn't want Hyperion to start going berserk every time someone other than Heath came near him. That wyvern was surprisingly sensitive, so it was up to Heath to make sure he was alright.

'Note to self; Girls under the age of 16 are trouble... wait, how old is Priscilla, again?' Heath thought to himself before excusing himself, he figured he should call it a night, between his adventure earlier in the day and his throbbing head, he needed the break.

And that's it for now. I don't know if I'll make this into a series or anything, but I'd very much like to hear you guy's opinions! Thanks, hope you guys enjoyed what I wrote!

--------------------
Dudes playing as Lucina be like; I'm the prettiest princess~! ...Myself included
Friend Code is; 4227-1895-6486. Main games are Pokemon (All 3DS versions), Smash Bros, FE: Awakening, and Persona Q
PM
^
Diabolic
 Posted: Feb 15 2015, 08:32 PM
Quote Post

The King of cuddles
Group Icon

Group: Wyvern Rider
Gold: 3,041
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 626

Awards: None

Okay! So, I'm lazy, so I haven't really updated that much. But I'm feeling pretty good today, so I'mma grind out a chapter. What's this one about? Well, let's just say it has something to do with a potential brother-in-law of his...

"...Ugh, again?" Heath had the sinking feeling that someone was watching him, again. Ever since he joined Eliwood's army, he had been the target of several attacks, all of which ended horribly and embarrassingly for everyone involved.

One time, he noticed several arrows being fired at him, which would have made sense if they were actually in battle. Thankfully, he wasn't flying on Hyperion at the time, and the arrows kept missing him... even when he was standing still.

"Full marks on the camouflage, Rebecca." He called out to the green haired archer, whom was hiding in a nearby bush.

"But how many times do I have to tell you; We're ON THE SAME SIDE!" He yelled, sending the 15-year old running.

Another constant issue for the Wyvern Rider was Hector's distrust for him. Hector made no effort to hide his feelings on the matter, and Heath was honestly a little frightened of the Ostian Lord. One time, Heath was simply eating dinner by the campfire, when Hector decided to remind him who was in charge.

"Hey." Hector called out as Heath nearly choked on his dinner.

"Yes, Lord Hector?"

"That's right; LORD Hector. Don't forget it, or my axe will find your skull pretty easily." Heath had no retort, in fact, he decided to stay quiet. He was fully convinced Hector could break someone's neck just by glaring at them hard enough.

But these incidents were special, as they only began after Heath started seeing Lady Priscilla of House Caerleon. After the two became really close, Heath began to feel like someone was watching his every move, and it was getting annoying.

"Sir Heath? Is something troubling you?" The lady in question asked as she sat next to Heath on the bench, at that moment, Heath felt whatever glare was being aimed at him intensify. It was so intense, he could tell which bush it was coming from, and that was when he hatched a plan.

"Priscilla, forgive me for this..." He muttered to his girlfriend as wrapped his arm around her.Before she had a chance to react, Heath took a deep breath.

"Wow, Priscilla! I can't wait to spend the night with you, alone!" He said at the top of his lungs as Priscilla felt her jaw drop. Seeing her stare at him, looking for an explanation, Heath pointed to the bush he was sure his stalker was hiding in. Sure enough, someone jumped out, ready to kill.

"You keep your filthy hands away from my sister, rogue!" Raven shouted as he jumped from the bush.

"R-Raymond?!?" Priscilla yelled as Heath stood up, having had it from being stalked for doing absolutely nothing.

"I knew it! You WERE following me! What in blazes is your problem?!?" Heath yelled as the mercenary stood right in his face.

"I'm staring at it, and I have a mind to get rid of it right here and now!"

"You go ahead and try, knave!" Heath and Raven's banter went back and forth, and they were so preoccupied with each other, they didn't notice Priscilla reading a Fire tome.

"Raymond... Heath..." She muttered darkly as the two men turned to her, surprised she was still there.

"...What's with the tome?" Raven asked as Heath snapped his fingers.

"Oh! That's right! You can do that now, how's that working out for... oh." Heath suddenly remembered he was allergic to catching fire, and began begging for forgiveness.

"I-I'm sorry, Priscilla! Forgive me! ...You know I can't take Magic attacks!" Raven, catching on, began pleading as well.

"Priscilla, this isn't necessary! We can settle our differences on our own!" He said as Heath turned to him, slack-jawed.

"You dolt! That's exactly what she's mad about!" Heath shouted as Priscilla felt something in her brain snap.

"I'm mad because you had the nerve to stalk someone for no reason, Raymond! And YOU, Heath, you had the NERVE to shout something like that in public!" She shouted before it started to get very hot in the immediate area.

"...Oh." The two muttered before catching fire.

"Now, I'm going to fetch Lady Serra, she'll be the one to heal you two. Be sure to think about what you've done while I'm gone. Heath and Raven felt a sense of dread at hearing Serra's name, knowing they'd be in for a rough night if she was the one healing them.

"W-wait, Priscilla-" Heath stood up to stop her, but her glare made him sit back down.

"Was something the matter, Sir Heath?" She said with a deadly sweetness in her voice.

"...No ma'am." He said, kneeling back down.

"Very good, now you two behave." Priscilla said as she headed off to find the pink-haired healer, whistling a happy tune to herself as she went. Meanwhile, Heath and Raven were kneeling in the middle of the area, suffering second degree burns to their bodies and pride. They looked at each other, and knowing what was coming, began sniffling and sobbing quietly.

Surprisingly enough, after an evening of Serra lecturing and scolding the duo, Heath and Raven became the best of friends. When asked why they were co chummy with one another, Raven explained that after going through the hell they did, they found themselves able to respect one another. Heath described them 'Brothers-in-arms', and they never fought again ...except for that one time Hyperion thought Raven's hair was some sort of snack.

Let me know what you guys think in the feedback thread, okay? Thanks! http://i.imgur.com/8gTn00t.png Hope you enjoyed!

--------------------
Dudes playing as Lucina be like; I'm the prettiest princess~! ...Myself included
Friend Code is; 4227-1895-6486. Main games are Pokemon (All 3DS versions), Smash Bros, FE: Awakening, and Persona Q
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll