The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Bugs and Glitches, List Bugs and glitches here.
Lodestar
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 07:09 PM
Quote Post

All hail Jeigan!
Group Icon

Group: Lodestar
Gold: 250
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 196

Awards: None

I didn't see a bugs topic here, so I'm making one.

All bugs/glitch listed in the posts will be recorded and put in a list to make it easier to find.

I'd also advise a screenshot to show what happens or a savestate.

Here's what I found so far:

1. Halberdier Javelin animation makes game go into a standstill.
2. Cavalier's lance glitches up.

Bug/Glitch list:
1. Halberdier throwing animation makes game go into a standstill.
2. Cavalier's lance glitches up.
3.I used Kiro to kill a trooper in Ch.5 and he was using two flux animations at once next to each other.
4. No exp gain for Halberdier. Set Class Power from 0x00 to 0x03.
5.Pressing Start during the Nergal Phantom convo makes the screen go black, forcing you to re-open the game.
6. The Fire axe and Staff have switched names(?)
7.After Ch7, I accidentally skipped the dialogue. When I did, I saved but it still said Ch7 and I had to play it over. Is this intentional?
8. During 7x I moved Cedar onto the pillars and couldn't seize. Then next turn I could. Sqawl was trying to figure it out with me and it made no sense.
9.Also in Ch13 there's a house in the southeast but it can't be visited.

Grammar/Spelling: Dath vs Soada in Zombies ate my Labor: Dath says "limbering zombies" Pretty sure it should be lumbering. Though, this boss convo was soadfa and Comma, Dath is the speaker instead of Comma.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Nih would be freaking proud!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Oct 2 2012, 07:16 PM
Quote Post

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack
Group Icon

Group: Nomad Trooper
Gold: 5,550

Donate
Member No.: 273

I used Kiro to kill a trooper in Ch.5 and he was using two flux animations at once next to each pther.

--------------------
PM
^
CT075
 Posted: Oct 3 2012, 07:11 AM
Quote Post

All hail Jeigan!
Group Icon

Group: CUTE CAM CAM
Gold: 50

Donate
Member No.: 80

Awards: 2

cav javelin is known but we don't know how to fix it. think of it as a feature

as for the other two i want more information, preferably a video

--------------------
Hacking Consultant.

user posted image
PM
^
Lodestar
 Posted: Oct 4 2012, 02:55 AM
Quote Post

All hail Jeigan!
Group Icon

Donate

Here's the one for the Halberdier. Also another bug is shown here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzTAgd4LJCk&feature=youtu.be

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
AstraLunaSol
 Posted: Oct 4 2012, 01:33 PM
Quote Post

I aspire to be a Jeigan~
Group Icon

Group: Soldier
Gold: 0

Donate
Member No.: 94

QUOTE (Lodestar @ Oct 4 2012, 03:55 AM)
Here's the one for the Halberdier. Also another bug is shown here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzTAgd4LJCk&feature=youtu.be

TEB team needs to ask dei again for the package, I fixed that glitch and he has the updated package.

--------------------
user posted image
PMUsers WebsiteMSN
^
Lofer Dess
 Posted: Oct 5 2012, 01:10 PM
Quote Post

thug nigga
Group Icon

Group: Princess
Gold: 8,070

Donate
Member No.: 1

Awards: 6

TEB team is currently out of commission lol
We'll work something together when school settles down

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Oct 6 2012, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack
Group Icon

Group: Nomad Trooper
Gold: 5,550

Donate
Member No.: 273

Pressing Start during the Nergal Phantom/dark druid convo makes the screen go black, forcing you to re-open the game.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Oct 14 2012, 07:00 PM
Quote Post

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing
Group Icon

Group: Waifu
Gold: 1,200

Donate
Member No.: 144

Awards: 1

The Fire axe and Staff have switched names

I first found this is chapter 9

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lodestar
 Posted: Oct 19 2012, 05:33 PM
Quote Post

All hail Jeigan!
Group Icon

Donate

Mind posting a screenshot of that?

--------------------

user posted image

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
M. Denning
 Posted: Nov 1 2012, 06:53 PM
Quote Post

Scribe of TEB
Group Icon

Group: Banned

Donate
Member No.: 102

After Ch7, I accidentally skipped the dialogue. When I did, I saved but it still said Ch7 and I had to play it over. Is this intentional?
Edit: The Fire Axe and Staff are switched. The Fire axe is a lance and vice versa. Tatf said this too but I'm confirming. Skipping the Pre-Dark Druid chapter dialogue does crash the game (already said by someone else I think). During 7x I moved Cedar onto the pillars and couldn't seize. Then next turn I could. Sqawl was trying to figure it out with me and it made no sense. Also in Ch13 there's a house in the southeast but it can't be visited.

Grammar/Spelling: Dath vs Soada in Zombies ate my Labor: Dath says "limbering zombies" Pretty sure it should be lumbering. Though, this boss convo was soadfa and Comma, Dath is the speaker instead of Comma.

Once Ramses or Cedar or Ezra promotes the game freezes. actually, it seems to be any promotion. I know it works on the map now thanks to Sqawl.

Dron isn't gaining any exp. He's a lvl1 Halberdier with 16 exp points.

--------------------
Props to Sqawl for letting me use his splice as my avi!

The woods are lovely, dark, and deep,
But I have promises to keep,
And miles to go before I sleep,
And miles to go before I sleep.

Robert Frost's Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
PM
^
 Posted: Feb 9 2013, 11:06 PM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Group: 3-13 Sniper

Donate
Member No.: 304

Awards: 3

If you turn animations off, when units battle, the defending unit disappears during combat.
I noticed it during Ch. 4 and 5.
I have my animations on Solo, and have the non-combat units, plus Jeff, on 2. Everyone else is Off. I dunno if that might affect it, but I don't see why.

--------------------
My hack is still relevant!

Or you can watch some of my YouTube vidoes!

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image
Not sure if offended or proud because Mewtwo.

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume
Welcome to the Friend Zone, I am your tour guide today.

If you look to your left, you will see the Waterfall of Tears. These are the tears shed every day, by boys across the world. Do not drink the tears, because, in large amounts, they taste like salt water. This waterfall is our main source of income, as we sell these tears to witches interested in using children's tears in a potion. Remember this, it will be on the test.

If you look on your brochure, you'll see the amount of people who've escaped the Friend Zone permanently. Can't find it? Exactly.

On your right, you'll see our cardiologist, eating in the dining room located next to the generic-outdoor-place-to-play. I'll go ahead and tell you, although there's always an idiot or two who ignores me: No, he cannot fix broken hearts. He told me to warn you that the first... let's go with idiot, the first idiot who asks him to fix their broken heart will die from a heart attack.

Oh, we're arriving. Now, your sleeping areas are separated into male and female dormitories. You cannot be in the other genders' dormitory after dark, because the last thing we need is for everyone to be having nonstop sex. If you're homosexual, we ask that you refrain from nonstop sex. And if any of you masturbate, please clean it up; we don't want to.

This will conclude your tour of the Friend Zone.

A wall of text explaining why tanks don't fare well in Gauntlets:
The issue about tanks in Gauntlets is; they can happily mow down an army of regular units in regular gameplay. If their speed is on the low side, the enemies are generally wielding ridiculously heavy weapons anyways, putting them at nearly 0 speed. And your tank can probably just knock out any threat in a single blow anyways.
In the arena, that's not true.
In the arena, your enemy will happily pull out some silver weapons, and use them. The weapon triangle will only help slightly.That one point of damage isn't too important when the enemy is critting your for 60 in a single blow.
Your defense may be high, but the enemy isn't limited by such paltry things like "caps."
You see, the people in the arena are just various incarnations of Marcus.
Marcus is not limited by stat caps, he just chooses to hold back to give the enemy a chance.
However, in the arena, he lessens his restraint. He gives you but one concession: That he doesn't just pull out his wang and end your life. And he is not merciless, he lets you run. Of course, since when can tanks run? If Marcus wanted, he could chase you, but he feels bad for you, tank, who made the mistake of entering his vacation home.

Quotes
[1:10:03 AM] Flame Emblem: user posted image

(Flame Emblem): Right now I'm wondering why a steel sword has the extra-damage flashing icon when a bishop is healing the wielder
[1:10:16 AM] Vansalon: lolwut
[1:10:23 AM] Cevian: lolwut
[1:10user posted image7 AM] Sqawl: lolwut

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansalon: I was just wondering how the guy who runs life orb shedinja was teaching people how to play

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Vansalon @ Jun 14 2013, 03:16 PM)
The priest looked grimly at the rider bearing down on him, sword drawn. However, the man nimbly evaded both of Jackson's attacks, an incredible feat that could make him go down in history.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[6:00:25 PM] Flame Emblem: Poor Herrik, forced to live without Fla- *destroyed*
[6:00:53 PM] Sqawldalah: I'm sure he'll be fast friends with Blai--wait he isn't female never mind
[6:00:56 PM] Sqawldalah: ;3c
[6:01:26 PM] Jeiganman: lol
[6:01:27 PM | Edited 6:01:45 PM] Sqawldalah: <s>[s][/s]

PMEmail Poster
^
Freeeshooter
 Posted: Feb 10 2013, 09:28 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: General

Donate
Member No.: 13

I had lost chapter 1 twice in a row, so i decided to skip over the intro stuff. I pressed restart chapter, and once the screen went to black i started mashing the start button to skip the scenes. I never saw a dialogue, and i could hear music from the tutorial thing and the text scrolling sound. For a brief second, the tutorial screen popped up and then disappeared. I was still pressing the start button the whole time still. The screen then went to black again, and all i could hear was the text scrolling sound. I kept pressing the button, then after at least 30 seconds i started pressing every button, and eventually had to quit the game.

--------------------
Honor Super Omnia
PM
^
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 12:08 PM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Donate

If you turn battle animations off, the defending unit disappears. They reappear after the battle.
Also, if a unit levels up out of battle (Stealing, or animations off) the +1 doesn't appear, but the stats change.
In Ch.5, Koji was attacked by the Javelin Knight at the front of the fort, but as the battle animations started, it froze, and I had to restart.

--------------------

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume

If you look to your left, you will see the Waterfall of Tears. These are the tears shed every day, by boys across the world. Do not drink the tears, because, in large amounts, they taste like salt water. This waterfall is our main source of income, as we sell these tears to witches interested in using children's tears in a potion. Remember this, it will be on the test.

If you look on your brochure, you'll see the amount of people who've escaped the Friend Zone permanently. Can't find it? Exactly.

On your right, you'll see our cardiologist, eating in the dining room located next to the generic-outdoor-place-to-play. I'll go ahead and tell you, although there's always an idiot or two who ignores me: No, he cannot fix broken hearts. He told me to warn you that the first... let's go with idiot, the first idiot who asks him to fix their broken heart will die from a heart attack.

Oh, we're arriving. Now, your sleeping areas are separated into male and female dormitories. You cannot be in the other genders' dormitory after dark, because the last thing we need is for everyone to be having nonstop sex. If you're homosexual, we ask that you refrain from nonstop sex. And if any of you masturbate, please clean it up; we don't want to.

The issue about tanks in Gauntlets is; they can happily mow down an army of regular units in regular gameplay. If their speed is on the low side, the enemies are generally wielding ridiculously heavy weapons anyways, putting them at nearly 0 speed. And your tank can probably just knock out any threat in a single blow anyways.
In the arena, your enemy will happily pull out some silver weapons, and use them. The weapon triangle will only help slightly.That one point of damage isn't too important when the enemy is critting your for 60 in a single blow.
Your defense may be high, but the enemy isn't limited by such paltry things like "caps."
Marcus is not limited by stat caps, he just chooses to hold back to give the enemy a chance.
However, in the arena, he lessens his restraint. He gives you but one concession: That he doesn't just pull out his wang and end your life. And he is not merciless, he lets you run. Of course, since when can tanks run? If Marcus wanted, he could chase you, but he feels bad for you, tank, who made the mistake of entering his vacation home.

Quotes

(Flame Emblem): Right now I'm wondering why a steel sword has the extra-damage flashing icon when a bishop is healing the wielder

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansalon: I was just wondering how the guy who runs life orb shedinja was teaching people how to play

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The priest looked grimly at the rider bearing down on him, sword drawn. However, the man nimbly evaded both of Jackson's attacks, an incredible feat that could make him go down in history.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[6:00:53 PM] Sqawldalah: I'm sure he'll be fast friends with Blai--wait he isn't female never mind

PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 12:17 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

Did Koji not have a staff? I'm pretty sure that she has no "unarmed" animation, and that's why it freezes.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Feb 12 2013, 12:19 PM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Donate

I... forgot to give her one. It's the chapter right after you get Vincent, and I had organized my items.

--------------------

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume

Quotes

PMEmail Poster
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 3  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll