The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Oncoming Storm
Aznor
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 10:59 AM
Quote Post

Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352

Awards: 1

"Me? A knight?" Teddy asked. "Harhar! That's a good one!" He laughed. "I am by no means a knight good sir, I'm just a smith who, by unfortunate circumstances has had to leave everything behind." He put his thumb one his eyebrows. "Ah here I am rambling." The smith muttered to himself. "For your staff, the barkeep should have it somewhere for safekeeping, for the room, that was my doing, spent every penny I had left. And... for the smell... well." He pointed at the horse with wings in the inn. "That's where I hope it's from."
PMEmail Poster
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Gold: 12,199

Donate
Member No.: 11

Awards: None

Mireu looks to the ground for a moment. "Hmm." He strokes his chin, and then looks back to Kane. "What of the Laguz here?" He looks about for a moment, noting the the lion and the priest. The dragon leans in, and lowers his voice to just barely over a whisper, "I have heard many a rumor of a sinister goings-on hidden underneath these reconstructive efforts."

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 22 2015, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Gold: 6,550

Donate
Member No.: 9

Awards: 6

"The laguz? We don't have many this far north. A few of the reconstruction teams came through here about a month ago, though. Seemed like a lot of them in such a short time." Kane said, scratching his ear.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) « First ... 4 5 6  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll