The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Blood;Tune, 魔法科学RP
Cevian
 Posted: Nov 27 2013, 06:03 PM
Quote Post

El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271

Awards: None

Some time from the present, somewhere.

A young girl stood in a room, the only lights coming from ahead of her, behind a mass of pipes. Between the bright lights and her eyes trying to close, it was hard to see. There were several silhouettes gathered directly in front of her, and one near the edge of her fading vision. She held her arm, bloodied, bruised and scratched up like most of the rest of her body. It was hard to hold on to consciousness as the blood left her body. The figure in the center of her vision stepped forward. The girl could make out a wide grin on its face. It raised both hands in the air as something dark and cold formed in one and a flame that still seemed dark formed in the other. Using one arm to raise the other she tried to summon forth her own magic to attempt to defend against the impending attack.

"That's not going to work anymore," the figure said before firing off her gathering energy. One after another the elements hit the girl, first ice, freezing her solid, and then fire, melting the ice and overwhelming it, charring her body. The husk of the girl that stood there fell to the ground, surrounded by the bodies of several others.

The tall figure pulled out a cell phone, dialed it, and spoke into it. "Group B-T has been terminated."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blood;Tune

Now, I come to mind from the bottom of the magic of my heart.
However, if magic both lead to noise.
It consume the hearts and minds of discord.

Spring Day, After School.

The Four Girls: Ginko, Miyako, Emiko and Noriko, no matter if they were on the way home, still at school, or somewhere else, would suddenly find the world... utterly quiet. No one was around at all, even if they were just talking to someone. They would catch something on the edge of their vision, something that they couldn't quite tell what it was. None the less it felt like they were suppose to follow the mysterious whatever it was. Down to the core of their being following it felt like the right thing to do, and in this empty world perhaps the only thing to do.

No matter the speed at which they followed it, the something stayed just enough in view to be followed but not enough to be identified. Their path was devoid of any signs of life, and even if they tried to go down a different path it just seemed to lead to following the something. Eventually the 4 girls would find themselves together, in front of a nondescript building that the something entered, arriving simultaneously.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

((Notes: Italics will be setting. Bold will be "Story Happening out of my character's PV."

Also, I'll let you guys post before I post as Ginko.))
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Nov 27 2013, 06:17 PM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Gold: 4,600

Donate
Member No.: 139

Awards: 2

Miyako looked at the other three girls that stood in front of the building. She vaguely recognized them from school, but that was all. She wondered why those three where here as well, perhaps they had the same experience as she had just previously. She didn't feel the need to ask though and diverted her gaze back to the building, just standing there in her school uniform.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Nov 27 2013, 06:44 PM
Quote Post

Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad

Donate
Member No.: 377

Who are these people?... Emiko thought. Glancing around, they all appeared to be from Nishitora High, the same school she went to. She tried to initiate a conversation with them. "Umm...hi!" she said, in a happy tone, not trying to sound too nervous or awkward.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Nov 27 2013, 11:10 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

Noriko, like the other girls, was quite unsure of herself, and especially exactly why she'd decided to follow some random thing in the corner of her vision. It had been hopelessly on her mind for the moment until she'd decided to pursue it, sure, but she had to get home and get ready for work... but here she was with three other girls from her school also here.
"Hey there," Noriko responded to Emiko's greeting after a moment. "So, um..." She trailed off as speech seemed unnatural in this environment: the uncanny silence and the suspended state of being that the environment around her seemed to be in. This was certainly a time for listening, not casual conversation.
A second passed, and Noriko glanced at the building into which the "thing" entered. Delaying her pursuit of it only seemed to make the feeling of suspension around her worse, more crushing, and she felt as though it would strangle her if she did not continue to follow. But I can't just run away after saying hi... Feigning absentmindedness, Noriko glanced at the building by the group of girls, eventually drawing near to it to look into a window-- but the window seemed to be entirely foggy, or at least something to the effect that Noriko couldn't see any meaningful clue through its glass, and she knew that she wouldn't find out more by doing anything but entering the building.
"... How's the day going for you?" Noriko finally finished her sentence with a question as she turned back to the three girls.
But still, her eyes couldn't stop themselves from straying in the direction of the building's door.

--------------------
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Nov 27 2013, 11:42 PM
Quote Post

El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Donate

"Well HI back to you!" Ginko explained, having taken a moment to adjust to what was happening before replying. As Noriko moved over to the windows, she ran over, taking a look at several of them and noticing that they windows were all foggy as well. Her head turned towards Noriko as she spoke again. "I s'pose my day's been goin' fine. But that doesn't matter. I think we need to get inside here to do anything."

The hyperactive girl ran over to the door. "Is it okay if I go ahead?" She asked, not waiting for a response in her curious and energetic state. "I'm going in!" Ginko declared, opening the door and walking in, fading into the darkness just inside.
PMEmail Poster
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Nov 27 2013, 11:57 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"I'm doing well, you? My name is--" Emiko was about to say as Ginko ran into the building. "H-hey!" Emiko called out, running after her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Nov 28 2013, 01:06 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"Wait up!" Noriko called after the two girls who'd entered as she ran after them. Although she couldn't know for sure, she had the feeling that they were in this together now-- whatever this turned out to be in the first place... for some reason. Nothing was clear, but maybe she could find clarity in the elusive thing that she-- and these other girls, she felt-- had been chasing.

--------------------
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Nov 28 2013, 10:49 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

Miyako shrugged, not sure if she should follow the other girls or not. Curiosity got the better over her and followed the others inside. "Is this even safe..?" She said looking a little frustated.

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Nov 28 2013, 02:26 PM
Quote Post

El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Donate

The Four girls entered the building, the door closing silently behind them.

Chapter 1
-ダ カポ-
最初から
Da Capo

Ginko looked around the room, which was obviously larger than the nondescript building the group had entered. The room was bare, save for a small cat sitting on the ground. It was white save for it's black tail.

"Hello, I bet you'r-" The cat started to say before Ginko interjected.

"THE CAT IS TALKING!" She exclaimed, running over to it.
PMEmail Poster
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Nov 28 2013, 02:36 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"Wait!" Emiko yelled at Ginko, suddenly noticing the cat. When it starting talking, she took a step back, but Ginko just ran towards it. "That might not be safe!" she warned, but was pretty much ignored...
When Noriko and Miyako came in, she turned to them. "So, what are your names?" she asked after sighing.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Nov 28 2013, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"It's just a cat..." Noriko murmured in response to Emiko's warning, putting a hand on the cat's head to pet it. "And I'm Noriko." Perhaps some of these girls were in the same classes as she, so they would recognise her name if so. Unless there's another Noriko, but still they could match the name and face... She wondered about the cat and whether it approved of the new people in the room. He's cute, but... I better not have come all this way just for a cat. "Hello?" she called down the room, looking ahead of the cat to see if there was someone ahead who had spoken... but the room was empty, as far as she could see. That other girl just jumped to a conclusion. It couldn't have been the cat talking... right? If it was, maybe this would be worth it just for the absurdity of the situation.
Unable to see anything that could've made the noise for the cat, Noriko waited to see if the cat would appear to talk again.

--------------------
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 09:52 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

"Miyako." Miyako said to the others, slightly irritated. She didn't know what was going on and preferred this stuff was over as soon as possible, so she could get home and play with her turtle. The talking cat, however, didn't bother her for some reason. She didn't know exactly why, but she just found it perfectly reasonable that a cat could talk.

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 03:10 PM
Quote Post

El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Donate

Ginko was a bit too distracted jumping around in amazement at the talking cat to say or respond to much at the moment.

The cat tried to fight against Noriko's petting for a moment, until he got a good feel for it, getting a tad comfortable before he caught himself. "Ah-hem!" He said, moving away from the comforting hand so he could focus. He briefly put a paw on his face as he inhaled and exhaled deeply. "As I was saying: Hello, I bet you're wondering why you all have been gathered here? My name is Bach. You four have been gathered here to become Magical Girls."
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 03:39 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"Magical..." Noriko stifled a chuckle. "You've got to be kidding. 'Hello; you're going to become magical girls.'" She did a mock impression of the cat and what he had just said. "You don't have, like, some stereotypical speech about the world being in danger to give to us first or something?" She paused and sighed. "Anyway, seriously... What's going on here and when am I gonna wake up from this weird dream?" It had to be a dream. The feeling in the air, just happening to meet three girls from her school, and now a talking cat. She didn't feel like she was dreaming: in fact, she felt wide awake. But this couldn't be anything but a dream at this point-- right?

--------------------
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 03:41 PM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

"Pfff-whahahahaha! Magical Girls? Bahahahaha, what a joke." Miyako laughed loudly, stopped for a moment to catch her breath and regain her posture and looked with piercing eyes towards Bach. "Listen cat, if you are truly a cat, I have no time for pranks. I'm leaving." Miyako said, though she had no clue HOW to leave. Apart from the other girls and the cat, she couldn't see anything else, not even the door they entered trough.

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll