The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Blood;Tune, 魔法科学RP
risingSolaris
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 03:55 PM
Quote Post


Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad
Posts: 224
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 377
Joined: 17-February 13







Awards: None


Emiko was about to respond the same way as the rest of the girls, but after thinking about it...they did just meet a talking cat. She crouched down in front of it and asked, "For what purpose?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cevian
 Posted: Nov 29 2013, 04:23 PM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


The cat nodded, "A stereotypical speech would usually be in order, but it's less of a run-around if I just get straight to the point. This is no prank," He added to Miyako's unsuccessful attempt to leave. "Your purpose? Soon monsters, chimeras specifically, will begin to attack this town. I do not know who is sending them as of this time, but I was told that they will be dangerous if not dealt with."
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Nov 30 2013, 12:43 AM
Quote Post



Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Posts: 4,764
Gold: 100
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 180
Joined: 17-February 12







Awards: 6



"... Eh? Chimeras?" Noriko murmured, obviously still in disbelief. "Look, Mr. Cat, if anything's really going to be attacking Kyoto, I'm pretty sure the military or police will have to deal with it." She prepared herself for a claim that only high school girls were capable of fighting monsters or something-- if such a thing even existed. "Right, so say we're gonna fight monsters or whatever after all. How would we even go about doing that?"

--------------------
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Nov 30 2013, 10:40 AM
Quote Post


Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Posts: 3,121
Gold: 4,600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-September 11







Awards: 2



"This sounds like some cheesy anime plot, like Sailor Moon..." Miyako said, sighing a little. She didn't like having to wait for stuff, especially things where she had no clue what was going to happen.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Dec 1 2013, 12:06 AM
Quote Post


Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad
Posts: 224
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 377
Joined: 17-February 13







Awards: None


"I'm guessing the police can't do anything about these monsters, can they?" Emiko asked, crossing her arms. "If they can't, what can we do about them?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cevian
 Posted: Dec 1 2013, 12:17 PM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


"It is as Emiko asked, the police would be unable to handle this threat. What you can do that they cannot is that you will be able to use Magic." Bach the cat sort of waved his hand around in the air. "'Magic must defeat Magic' and all that. And as for why I'm not just giving the police magic: Not everyone can use magic, and the younger someone is the easier it is from them to be able to learn magic. You four were deemed to be the best candidates based off the required specifications."

He sighed. "Now, are there any more questions or shall we get to the matter at hand?"
PMEmail Poster
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Dec 1 2013, 12:29 PM
Quote Post


Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad
Posts: 224
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 377
Joined: 17-February 13







Awards: None


"So how do we become Magical Girls?" Emiko asked, still a tad bit uncertain about it all. They were already putting their lives at risk if they were to fight monsters, but she didn't know if even just the process of becoming a Magical Girl was safe...

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Dec 1 2013, 07:54 PM
Quote Post


Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Posts: 3,121
Gold: 4,600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-September 11







Awards: 2



"And are there any drawbacks? Like, sudden hair loss or immense growth spurts?" Miyako added to Emiko's question. It all sounded a bit far fetched to her, especially the part about monsters. I don't trust this one bit. flashed trough Miyako's mind, while she just simply sat down on the ground and grabbed a small pack of chocolate cigarettes out of the pockets of her school uniform. "Anyone want some chocolate?"

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Dec 4 2013, 07:41 PM
Quote Post



Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Posts: 4,764
Gold: 100
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 180
Joined: 17-February 12







Awards: 6



"Chocolate?" Noriko glanced over at Miyako's box of chocolates with obvious curiosity. I should ask Mr. Cat my question, though... She figured that more questions would one lead to more questions until they got to the "matter at hand", so this one would be the one that counted for her. "So, Mr. Cat, what do we have to do... you know, to become 'magical girls'? Sign a contract or something? There must be some kind of requirements." She glanced at the chocolates and waited for someone else to take one first even as she waited on a response from Bach.

--------------------
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Dec 4 2013, 08:54 PM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


"CHOCOLATE!" Ginko exclaimed, moving over towards Miyako and grabbing some of the chocolate to stuff it down.

"Ah, yes. Well what you have to do is... simple and yet not so at the same time." Bach the cat said while looking around the room at the four girls. "The potential for Magic is already inside of you, but it needs to be awakened. In order to do that I need to... directly interact with your blood to activate it."
PMEmail Poster
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Dec 4 2013, 08:57 PM
Quote Post


Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad
Posts: 224
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 377
Joined: 17-February 13







Awards: None


Woah woah woah, wait just a second...

"What do you mean by interact directly with our blood?" Emiko asked, seriously concerned about their safety at that point. "Is that even safe? Like, at all?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Cevian
 Posted: Dec 5 2013, 10:43 AM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


"As with most things, blood also helps carry magic throughout the body but right now your blood cannot," Bach said. "So I have to make it carry your magic. The process should be safe, but honestly I've not performed it on anyone else myself yet. It would be easier on all of us if someone volunteered to go first to prove the-"

"I'll do it!" Ginko exclaimed, raising her hand in the air. "A little blood loss in nothing if I get to use MAGIC!" She exclaimed, rushing to finish her chocolate before going back over to Bach. She brought the back of her hand up to her mouth and bit it hard, breaking her skin. She moved her hand down to the cat's level, the blood slowly pooling on the back of her hand.

Bach stared at the blood for a few moments, as if studying it. "Well, you certainly are an excitable one," he said before raising a paw over her hand. Slowly he moved down and tapped one of his claws on the blood. The bleeding stopped almost immediately as the small wound closed itself. "There, now to wait a few moments for your magic to awaken, then a little demonstration shall be in order."

"Cool!" Ginko replied.
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Dec 5 2013, 03:46 PM
Quote Post


Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Posts: 3,121
Gold: 4,600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-September 11







Awards: 2



Miyako looked at the box of chocolate and sighed, seeing as how it was half empty. No wonder she is so hyperactive.. All that sugar! She wondered if anyone else wanted to have some chocolate as well, but since no one else responded, she simply took one herself and put it back in a pocket. Then she just waited to see what will happen with Ginko.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Dec 5 2013, 05:27 PM
Quote Post


Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad
Posts: 224
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 377
Joined: 17-February 13







Awards: None


Let's see if all this magic bull is real... Emiko thought, gazing at Ginko. If it was, it was worth a shot. Especially if they were to fight off monsters.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Dec 7 2013, 05:04 PM
Quote Post



Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Posts: 4,764
Gold: 100
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 180
Joined: 17-February 12







Awards: 6



"Blood..." Noriko murmured, looking at her arm with unsureness about where she would make herself bleed, if she was going to accept it.
But somehow, she felt as though she had no choice anyway.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll