The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Blood;Tune, 魔法科学RP
Cevian
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 02:25 AM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


Ginko looked over her hand, and the small wound that quickly healed after Bach touched his claw to it.

Bach the cat stepped back and looked over Ginko as what he had done took effect, muttering to himself about something as he did so. After a few moments he said, "Mmm, yes. Things look like they have taken effect... If I am reading things right your... main element seems to be Metal. Stand up and try to focus on something 'Metal' like a weapon of some sort."

Ginko nodded, jumping up and moving a bit so she had some room away from the others. She held her hands out and focused, almost as if she was charging some energy blast.

At first, nothing happened.

But after a few moments, electricity began to spark at her hands as her cloths began to change, turning into something that seemed more fitting for a Magical Girl, a white dress with pink accents and ribbons. In her hands a spear formed with an almost drill-like tip.

It took a moment for the energy to settle before Ginko began to react. "I... I DID IT!" She exclaimed, jumping into the air.
PMEmail Poster
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 02:52 PM
Quote Post


Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad
Posts: 224
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 377
Joined: 17-February 13







Awards: None


Surprised when it actually worked, Emiko walked towards Bach. "My turn, I guess..." She put out her arm and took out her utility knife, making a small cut on her wrist. "Good enough?" She asked, putting out her arm to Bach.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Dec 10 2013, 04:27 PM
Quote Post


Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Posts: 3,121
Gold: 4,600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-September 11







Awards: 2



Minako looked on as Ginko managed to form things with magic. Amazing! was Minako's first thought, but quickly she came back to the realization that it still required to expose your blood to the cat. She looked on as the girl called Emiko moved forward and, to her surprise and fear, she shrieked a little when the girl suddenly drew a knife.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Dec 15 2013, 12:30 AM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


((Was waiting to see if Sqawl posted before I posted again, but I don't want the RP to die so I'm forging ahead.))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bach sighed as Emiko pulled out a knife to cut herself. "I... am a cat after all. I have claws that could penetrate your skin and are the things that I am pressing to your blood anyway. You needn't go to such theatrics for it..." Sighing again he extended his paw, touching the cut with a claw, a different one than the one he used on Ginko. The cut sealed up quickly after he touched it, stopping the bleeding.

Stepping back he looked over the girl. "Your main element seems to be Air. Try and focus on that in a magical sense. Oh, and don't point it towards anyone... It may end up being more powerful than you think."
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Dec 17 2013, 11:32 PM
Quote Post



Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Posts: 4,764
Gold: 100
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 180
Joined: 17-February 12







Awards: 6



((Apologies for slacking on posting lol))

Noriko almost jumped when Ginko actually turned into a... magical girl. "I'm next, okay?" she said before she could stop herself, and approached Emiko and Bach. "Can I use that for a sec?" she asked Emiko regarding the knife.

--------------------
PM
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Dec 17 2013, 11:55 PM
Quote Post


Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad
Posts: 224
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 377
Joined: 17-February 13







Awards: None


Emiko moved to give the knife to Noriko, but then changed her mind. "Here, catch," she said, tossing it to her. Now, normally, throwing sharp things would've been a bad idea. But using her air magic, she tried to create an air bubble on Noriko's hand to have it land softly. Unfortunately, being new to magic, she missed her target. Instead, the wind ended up boosting the knife straight pass Noriko, lodging itself into the wall behind her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Dec 18 2013, 08:54 PM
Quote Post



Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Posts: 4,764
Gold: 100
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 180
Joined: 17-February 12







Awards: 6



Noriko rather dramatically jumped out of the way of Emiko's knife. She sighed in relief when she saw that it had only lodged itself in a wall and not created a tornado or something. "Thanks," she murmured as she walked a few meters over to the wall and took the knife out. She experimentally pressed it against the skin of her left hand... Harder... This wasn't working. What is this, anyway? Some kind of occult ritual that it requires contact with blood? I can't-- Noriko stopped herself and drew the knife across her hand in a quick motion, making a messy cut that gave way to a rather unpleasant pain. She dropped the knife as she clutched her hand and held it outward so there would be no blood dripping onto her school uniform. "Go ahead, I guess," she spoke at Bach in almost a whisper, slowly removing her right hand from her left.

--------------------
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Dec 19 2013, 12:34 PM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


Bach sighed again. "I said not to point it towards anyone. Perhaps almost shooting a knife in to Noriko will help enforce that caution." He said, looking over to Noriko's bleeding hand. He pressed a claw against it, again a different one then the past two. The messy cut healed itself as he pulled his paw away from it. "There. You're main element is Lightning. As I said before AIM IT AWAY FROM EVERYONE. Ok?"
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Dec 23 2013, 12:23 PM
Quote Post


Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Posts: 3,121
Gold: 4,600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-September 11







Awards: 2



Minako had enough of it. She wanted to go home and she would make sure everyone know. She just had to wait for the right time.. then she would punt the cat and suddenly wake up in her bed, far away from all this craziness.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Dec 23 2013, 12:59 PM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


Bach turned towards Minako after he finished trying to make sure Noriko knew to point her magic away from other people, and given she was almost hit by a knife when someone didn't do as he suggested that she would be more keen to the order. "Now, Minako. You are the last one. Hold your hand out and I can just press a claw against it. That would be far easier and less messy than biting yourself or using a knife."
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Jan 7 2014, 03:32 PM
Quote Post


Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Posts: 3,121
Gold: 4,600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-September 11







Awards: 2



"Ugh, fine." Minako responded, seeing as she had no other choice. She hold out her hand as the cat asked and bited her lip for what was to come. "Just... Just get it over with."

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Jan 7 2014, 11:45 PM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


Bach moved to Minako. He put his paw over her hand and pressed a claw on it. The breaking of the skin was quick and painless, as if he had barely done it at all before it had a chance to close the wound. "You see how easy it is when you just let me do it," He said, sighing again. "Your element is Metal, like Ginko." He nodded. "Test your magic, and not AT someone please."
PMEmail Poster
^
risingSolaris
 Posted: Jan 8 2014, 12:39 AM
Quote Post


Supreme Phantom Overlord of Terror
Group Icon

Group: Nomad
Posts: 224
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 377
Joined: 17-February 13







Awards: None


Emiko laughed nervously, then pulled herself back together. "So...Mr. Bach, where do we start?" She asked, "You say we're supposed to fight monsters. Will we get any form of training?"

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Jan 9 2014, 05:26 AM
Quote Post


Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Posts: 3,121
Gold: 4,600
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 139
Joined: 18-September 11







Awards: 2



"Wait.. metal? How does that even work? Do I just imagine a nail shooting from my hand or-" But as soon as she said those words, a nail did indeed shoot from her hand and latched it self in the floor. "Right..."

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Jan 9 2014, 05:28 PM
Quote Post


El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 666
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 271
Joined: 7-July 12







Awards: None


"Like I said. Don't focus it towards others. That nail could have hurt," Bach said, place a paw on his face before turning towards the empty part of the white room. Several nondescript targets and test dummies appeared. "Now, on the subject of training. Begin practicing. I will give instruction as needed."
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll