The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (8) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Erde Story, The Earth outshines the Stars
 Posted: Feb 7 2014, 11:36 PM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Group: 3-13 Sniper
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 304

Awards: 3

Damn, an amulet? I knew they were going to pay well, but this is a bit more than "handsomely", especially if the brightstone supply is being intercepted. Eztel thought, spat with Savas thrown out of his mind as Etzel stood up to get a better look and that his eyes weren't decieving him. Not that Etzel had ever seen one outside of ink. He forced himself to move slowly and keep his face clear of emotion as he stood up, his legs still unsteady from all of the running he had done. And there'll probably be more running later, too. But I wonder what elemental affinity I'll have? Wind would be cool, throw enemies back whenever I hit them, although my steel sword won't handle that too well. Fire'd be nice for the arson jobs, but then again, ice would be helpfu... Eztel just stood, waiting for someone else to go first while he thought about the various affinities he might have and how they would help.

--------------------
My hack is still relevant!

Or you can watch some of my YouTube vidoes!

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image
Not sure if offended or proud because Mewtwo.

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume
Welcome to the Friend Zone, I am your tour guide today.

If you look to your left, you will see the Waterfall of Tears. These are the tears shed every day, by boys across the world. Do not drink the tears, because, in large amounts, they taste like salt water. This waterfall is our main source of income, as we sell these tears to witches interested in using children's tears in a potion. Remember this, it will be on the test.

If you look on your brochure, you'll see the amount of people who've escaped the Friend Zone permanently. Can't find it? Exactly.

On your right, you'll see our cardiologist, eating in the dining room located next to the generic-outdoor-place-to-play. I'll go ahead and tell you, although there's always an idiot or two who ignores me: No, he cannot fix broken hearts. He told me to warn you that the first... let's go with idiot, the first idiot who asks him to fix their broken heart will die from a heart attack.

Oh, we're arriving. Now, your sleeping areas are separated into male and female dormitories. You cannot be in the other genders' dormitory after dark, because the last thing we need is for everyone to be having nonstop sex. If you're homosexual, we ask that you refrain from nonstop sex. And if any of you masturbate, please clean it up; we don't want to.

This will conclude your tour of the Friend Zone.

A wall of text explaining why tanks don't fare well in Gauntlets:
The issue about tanks in Gauntlets is; they can happily mow down an army of regular units in regular gameplay. If their speed is on the low side, the enemies are generally wielding ridiculously heavy weapons anyways, putting them at nearly 0 speed. And your tank can probably just knock out any threat in a single blow anyways.
In the arena, that's not true.
In the arena, your enemy will happily pull out some silver weapons, and use them. The weapon triangle will only help slightly.That one point of damage isn't too important when the enemy is critting your for 60 in a single blow.
Your defense may be high, but the enemy isn't limited by such paltry things like "caps."
You see, the people in the arena are just various incarnations of Marcus.
Marcus is not limited by stat caps, he just chooses to hold back to give the enemy a chance.
However, in the arena, he lessens his restraint. He gives you but one concession: That he doesn't just pull out his wang and end your life. And he is not merciless, he lets you run. Of course, since when can tanks run? If Marcus wanted, he could chase you, but he feels bad for you, tank, who made the mistake of entering his vacation home.

Quotes
[1:10:03 AM] Flame Emblem: user posted image

(Flame Emblem): Right now I'm wondering why a steel sword has the extra-damage flashing icon when a bishop is healing the wielder
[1:10:16 AM] Vansalon: lolwut
[1:10:23 AM] Cevian: lolwut
[1:10user posted image7 AM] Sqawl: lolwut

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansalon: I was just wondering how the guy who runs life orb shedinja was teaching people how to play

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (Vansalon @ Jun 14 2013, 03:16 PM)
The priest looked grimly at the rider bearing down on him, sword drawn. However, the man nimbly evaded both of Jackson's attacks, an incredible feat that could make him go down in history.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[6:00:25 PM] Flame Emblem: Poor Herrik, forced to live without Fla- *destroyed*
[6:00:53 PM] Sqawldalah: I'm sure he'll be fast friends with Blai--wait he isn't female never mind
[6:00:56 PM] Sqawldalah: ;3c
[6:01:26 PM] Jeiganman: lol
[6:01:27 PM | Edited 6:01:45 PM] Sqawldalah: <s>[s][/s]

PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Feb 7 2014, 11:58 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

"Are you familiar with binding rituals then?" Vesper mused as Eztel was clearly interested in the amulets.
"Binding rituals, Your Excellency?" Karida asked cautiously.
"Mm," Vesper replied. "Magic relies on willpower generated by the spirit, channeled through the mind... Brightstones are the only other source of this power. For this reason, we'll perform a spell to extend a small fraction of the spirit into the amulet so it can draw upon the stone's power. Until bound with its owner in this way, an amulet is just another piece of jewelry. And it is reversible, before you ask."
Karida paused to think over if she would accept the task and the amulet, but she had already made up her mind to go through with it. She waited for the others to do something first.

(("skhval! y u still posting?!?!?!"))

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 12:28 AM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Donate

Sqawl, go to bed

"I haven't studied binding rituals yet; I didn't think I'd own one for months at the soonest, so I tried to study by theory and worry about things like binding rituals once owning an amulet to be bound to became relatively feasible." Etzel replied, stepping forward to pick up an amulet. "Looks like I'm gonna learn by experience today, though. May I?" Etzel asked, standing before Vesper and his box, afraid that it would be offensive to just take an amulet instead of having it handed to him and having it explode on him. I bet Lightning would be a useful affinity, elec... Etzel thought, getting back to what affinity he might be.

--------------------

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume

If you look to your left, you will see the Waterfall of Tears. These are the tears shed every day, by boys across the world. Do not drink the tears, because, in large amounts, they taste like salt water. This waterfall is our main source of income, as we sell these tears to witches interested in using children's tears in a potion. Remember this, it will be on the test.

If you look on your brochure, you'll see the amount of people who've escaped the Friend Zone permanently. Can't find it? Exactly.

On your right, you'll see our cardiologist, eating in the dining room located next to the generic-outdoor-place-to-play. I'll go ahead and tell you, although there's always an idiot or two who ignores me: No, he cannot fix broken hearts. He told me to warn you that the first... let's go with idiot, the first idiot who asks him to fix their broken heart will die from a heart attack.

Oh, we're arriving. Now, your sleeping areas are separated into male and female dormitories. You cannot be in the other genders' dormitory after dark, because the last thing we need is for everyone to be having nonstop sex. If you're homosexual, we ask that you refrain from nonstop sex. And if any of you masturbate, please clean it up; we don't want to.

The issue about tanks in Gauntlets is; they can happily mow down an army of regular units in regular gameplay. If their speed is on the low side, the enemies are generally wielding ridiculously heavy weapons anyways, putting them at nearly 0 speed. And your tank can probably just knock out any threat in a single blow anyways.
In the arena, your enemy will happily pull out some silver weapons, and use them. The weapon triangle will only help slightly.That one point of damage isn't too important when the enemy is critting your for 60 in a single blow.
Your defense may be high, but the enemy isn't limited by such paltry things like "caps."
Marcus is not limited by stat caps, he just chooses to hold back to give the enemy a chance.
However, in the arena, he lessens his restraint. He gives you but one concession: That he doesn't just pull out his wang and end your life. And he is not merciless, he lets you run. Of course, since when can tanks run? If Marcus wanted, he could chase you, but he feels bad for you, tank, who made the mistake of entering his vacation home.

Quotes

(Flame Emblem): Right now I'm wondering why a steel sword has the extra-damage flashing icon when a bishop is healing the wielder

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vansalon: I was just wondering how the guy who runs life orb shedinja was teaching people how to play

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The priest looked grimly at the rider bearing down on him, sword drawn. However, the man nimbly evaded both of Jackson's attacks, an incredible feat that could make him go down in history.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[6:00:53 PM] Sqawldalah: I'm sure he'll be fast friends with Blai--wait he isn't female never mind

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 02:27 AM
Quote Post

And the system is in ruins...
Group Icon

Group: Awakened Veteran

Donate
Member No.: 176

Awards: 7

"Then I'll need to make a detour to pick up my weapon." Aeronwen said soberly. She began to say something else, but the mention of Amulets. Her mouth hung open for a moment, before she finally said. "I accept. With gladness." An amulet was one of those things the girl had only dreamed of owning. Even if her family had extensive wealth, she had access to little of it, and her father had told her she "wasn't ready for an amulet" as an excuse to cover up his unwillingness to spend the money. She had studied the binding ritual thoroughly in her spare time, wanting to be prepared should she ever come into possession of one. Already she could almost feel lightning in the air around her, even if it was naught but her imagination. Spellcasting, while one of Aeronwen's passions, was difficult, time-consuming, and exhausting performed unaided. But with an amulet, it would be fluid, easy. Incantations and the gathering of will already came to her like instinct. How much more so with a brightstone bound to her soul?

~

Savas, forgetting the brief debate with the irritating boy, eyed the amulets with scarcely veiled greed. This was one of the objects he knew he could perhaps never hope to attain on his own, as they were far beyond his financial reach, and even he could not bypass the almost extreme defenses that customarily guarded one. Magic was to him but an amusing trick, or perhaps an impractical tool during a heist, owing to it's exhausting and lengthy incantations. He had studied it extensively even so, because it was good for keeping people away from when he wanted them to stay away, and perhaps legitimately helpful in his larceny when he grew skilled enough. But this offer...changed things. Images of himself sitting on a rooftop and sipping wine while he watched through a window as wind, at his beck and call, swept through the room in front of his eyes, gathering up valuables and carrying them across the breeze to him. Even if that exact picture was implausible, it would aid his efforts greatly, and of course come in handy in other endeavors. Slowly, almost savoring each word, Savas said. "I'll take it."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Nov 27 2012, 11:47 AM)
Indeed. In the realm of cookies, Vansalon reigns supreme.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
YOUTUUUUBE! WHAT HAST THOU WROUGHT?!

QUOTE (Kiroshima @ Dec 24 2012, 03:28 PM)
And suddenly, nothing happened.

"Eternal twilight would be hell, in both senses of the phrase."

I'LL TAKE THE TRIFORCE OF DINNER TO PROTECT ME

QUOTE (Sqawl)
IT'S VANCE-UEL L. JACKSON!

QUOTE (Sqawl)
What Karida doesn't know is that Kiro will probably be like "YOU ARE CORRECT, MISS KARIDA: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A HEALER OF THE TEMPLAR CLASS EXISTS AT POSITION X 21 Y 14. I PREDICT HE WILL ARRIVE IN APPROXIMATELY EIGHT TURNS"

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
You exist to troll me into defeat. That is your purpose in life.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
come back when you're a little
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM(kaylee)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Vancuel L. Jackson has HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' AMBIGUITY IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROLEPLAY

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)
It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Ghandi is trying to learn "Nuclear Hellfire". But, Ghandi can only know four moves.
Delete "Peace" for "Nuclear Hellfire"?

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND HE WAS A SPECIAL WALL

lolskypeconvos

[8:09:06 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━
[8:09:17 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:09:22 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: FFFFFFF
[8:09user posted image5 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (Vಠ益ಠ)>彡┻━
[8:09:46 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:10:02 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━彡┻━
[8:10:19 PM | Edited 8:10user posted image3 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°)\◡┬─┬
[8:10:28 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: GRAHHHH
[8:10:29 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
[8:10:51 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐
[8:10:54 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻
[8:10:57 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: IT BROKE

[30:55 PM | Edited 3user posted image1:00 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Chromx"Marth"
[31:01 PM] Vansalon: ...lolol
[31:01 PM] Yash: LOL
[31:03 PM] Aura: No comment
[31:08 PM] Yash: you'll understand later

[3user posted image8:57 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Emmeryn is unintroduced
[3user posted image9:05 PM] Cevian: I hope you don't fall for her though.

[10:15:05 AM] Sqawl: DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY.
[10:15:19 AM] Vansalon: xD
[10:15:26 AM] Vansalon: ||||||
[10:15:29 AM] The entire population of America: xD
[10:15user posted image9 AM] Sqawl: DOHOHO.
[10:15:47 AM] Vansalon: I don't care that it's not the fourth day; I'm making that reference.

[5:59user posted image3 PM] Yash: I like crap sometimes

[7:09:54 PM] Flame Emblem: I'm surrounded by idio- *shot*
[7:24:17 PM] Aura: Maybe you should stop multiply-- *Stabbed*

Yesterday,

I watched three men die because one man sneezed in a room full of blood and shit and light.

Today,

three more men go in, cheap mops and each other's lives in their hands.

Yesterday,

I watched a man I admired gunned down for leaving a rose for a girl whose life was tattered by trauma she never deserved.

Today,

she doesn't remember, and three halls down I can hear her screaming.

Yesterday,

I watched a group of soldiers go down fighting against the corpses of comrades who'd died before them.

Today,

we test another sample, this time on children.

Yesterday,

I watched five men and women gunned down in an abandoned factory no one cares about.

Today,

it happens again and again. Every eleven seconds. Forever.

Yesterday,

I watched a man sit comfortably in a nice armchair, sipping scotch and laughing as he ordered a woman to simply stop breathing.

Today,

he gets the day off of work detail for good behavior.

Yesterday,

I watched hundreds of men and women in orange jumpsuits herded like animals into empty rooms that filled with gas and fire.

Today,

hundreds more are told they have a chance for a lighter sentence, and a chance to serve their country.

Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

I'm alive to write about it. You want happy endings? Fuck you.

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Cookie if you know where that's from user posted image

Hey, this guide is now a thing. Check it out if you're interested in Roleplaying.

[12:45:45 PM] Firefly Vansalon: btw guys
saying this in advance because it's relevant to planning RP things

I'm going to be out of state June 14-July 18. I officially have a job/internship thing/whatever you want to call it at the Lutheran Camp on mt. Petit Jean, so I'm leaving for there a day before the first week of camp starts (pretty sure I go a day early, anyway).
[12:46:06 PM] Firefly Vansalon: I'll have my phone, of course, but I'll never get a chance to be on except MAYBE sunday nights.
[12:474 PM] Firefly Vansalon: Monday-friday I'll be busy with the actual camp proceedings, saturday I'll be busy cleaning up (along with all the other staff) and sunday morning we'll be starting preperations for the next group.
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 07:13 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Gold: 4,600

Donate
Member No.: 139

Awards: 2

Domus frowned at all the news that was given, then looked at the amulets. They all looked like normal jewellery to him, even though he knew that their magical capabilities were off the charts. "Before I accept this, what.. What do you really want us to do? Infiltrate their ranks? I'm... Not sure if.. If I can do that. My father has money, you know! I.. I just ask him to.. To buy them all out! Yes, haha! No need for going out and.. And do something!" Domus said, trying to sound confidently, but his stumbling over his words, made it clear he was just very nervous. He was even surprised that one girl just accepted, without even questioning the mission details. If only he had the courage to do so, but on the other hand, you could never be too cautious. What if one of these meisters joined hands with the Firmament and was now telling them we were coming? That would be horrible! Frightening even! No, Domus didn't even want to imagine what would happen.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 11:15 AM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Gold: 1,150

Donate
Member No.: 316

Awards: None

Kilan perked up when he heard that the door was open-the voice seemed to calling out to him. He walked towards the door-before he tripped and fell down, slamming his body straight into the ground. He got up and brushed his face off, and felt a liquid pouring out of his skin, and noticed that his hand had a red stain on it when he brushed it off. "Not what I needed." He sighed, before rumbling through a small leather bag, and pulling out a cloth and a large canteen of water. Pouring just a dab on the cloth, he brushed off his face, sealed the canteen, slowly opened the doors. "Sorry I'm late!" He yelled, before opening the door.

The first thing he noticed was how...interesting this room looked-and it looked...well, he couldn't exactly describe the feeling he got from the room. It was very, very different than his house on the farm. "Woah..." He muttered to himself in awe. He snapped back to reality when he noticed all the people. "Uh, pardon me." He forced a smile. "I was summoned here?"

He mentally smacked himself for his reaction. This was going to be a LONG day.

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 11:26 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"Infiltrating their ranks? Pretty much, yes," Salif said, shrugging. "We need to find out from which supplier they're getting the brightstones so we can cut them off... Then we apprehend their informants, once we find them."
"Welcome!" Kau called toward Kilan, chuckling. "We were just discussing the mission we're going to send you all off on. And your reward, should you accept. It's an infiltration of an organisation known as the Firmament, who have a base here in the Leitend. They're intercepting brightstones from our shipments, and we need you to find out the how and why."
"I wish it was as simple as buying them out," Salif added, finally replying to Domus. "But they've evaded all of our attempts to get a hold of them so far, even though they know that we know what they're up to. It's why we're sending the lot of you to investigate."
Kau began murmuring an incantation while holding one of the magical amulets from his box. The orangeish-tinted brightstone in the amulet seemed to reäct as it began glowing slightly brighter. "There; I've prepared this amulet. Take it and recant a magic spell of earth and focus your energy on the amulet, and your spirit will be able to reach into the stone. It should be quite apparent once you've succeeded," he explained as he held the first amulet out, offering it for someone to take. "And if you don't know a single syllable of earth magic, I'll just tell you what to say."

-

"More accurately, you will receive it," Vesper replied to Savas. "Now just give me one moment..." He laid the amulets on a protrusion in the wall's architecture for a moment and held one, murmuring an incantation. The amulet's brightstone began to glow a bit more as he handed it to Karida. "I'd give them to all of you at once, but each must be done quickly. Speak an incantation of earth magic-- difficult I know, but worth it-- and focus on the stone, and it shall be done..." His speech faded into another low-pitched incantation as he activated another amulet and held it out for Etzel or Savas to take.
After clasping the amulet around her neck, Karida did as Vesper had instructed and began an incantation as though she was about to cast an earth-concentration spell, which was usually used for preparation of soil for farming, so it wasn't something that she used often...
Karida gasped and clutched the amulet, as if she had felt pain of some sort, but it wasn't pain. As she let go of it, she noticed it begin to glow with a reddish warmth before the glow normalised to its previous faintness. "So... Is it done?" she asked.
"What, you don't feel the raw energy rushing into you?" Vesper replied with a wry smile before moving on to prep a third amulet and finishing.
Almost as Vesper spoke, Karida felt herself rejuvenated-- as if she'd been tired previously. As if she had been weak and was now empowered. She also felt warm, as if she was about to catch fi--
Karida held a hand in front of her as it emitted a tiny flame. She'd barely even thought of casting a spell. Turning away from the people present so as not to harm them, she murmured the incantation that she would usually need to make that amount of fire-- and even more of it manifested in front of her, traveling through the air and hitting a fountain on the wall before dispersing. "This is incredible," she stammered, holding back laughter. Whatever worries that may have been lurking in her mind were swept away by jubilant invigoration.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Feb 8 2014, 11:51 PM
Quote Post

And the system is in ruins...
Group Icon

Group: Awakened Veteran

Donate
Member No.: 176

Awards: 7

Aeronwen stretched out her hand and almost gingerly took the amulet. The stone was a pale blue. Firmly, she spoke the incantation. She had known the words for quite some time, although she'd never had the chance to use them. Feeling the exhaustion that always accompanied spellcasting, she wondered for a split second if she had done something wrong, but then a surge of energy followed, and she barely noticed the glow of the stone as she was caught up in that power, a wild surge of exaltation. Before, magic had been an almost alien force; she knew the power came from within her, but it had always seemed so distant. She took joy in spellcasting, but the effort and the exhaustion that followed made the energy feel external, barely her's. But now, she could feel it. The spiritual power, the awakening of her talent. Already, she felt like it had always been there. Holding out her hand, she spoke a single word, pouring her will into it. The word was no incantation or ritual component, it was simply "lightning,". The space around her palm was suddenly charged with electric current, glowing tracers of energy whispering through the air as they spread, electrifying the area around the spellcaster. As they continued to charge the air with no signs of fading, Aeronwen realized that she had perhaps overdone it with her focused will. She dispelled the lightning with a thought. That was all it took now. It was so easy she would have to take precautions to not accidentally spout lightning wherever she went. Laughing, she delicately placed a little ring of electricity just above her head, positioned like a circlet. A symbol of her new strength.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Nov 27 2012, 11:47 AM)
Indeed. In the realm of cookies, Vansalon reigns supreme.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
YOUTUUUUBE! WHAT HAST THOU WROUGHT?!

QUOTE (Kiroshima @ Dec 24 2012, 03:28 PM)
And suddenly, nothing happened.

"Eternal twilight would be hell, in both senses of the phrase."

I'LL TAKE THE TRIFORCE OF DINNER TO PROTECT ME

QUOTE (Sqawl)
IT'S VANCE-UEL L. JACKSON!

QUOTE (Sqawl)
What Karida doesn't know is that Kiro will probably be like "YOU ARE CORRECT, MISS KARIDA: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A HEALER OF THE TEMPLAR CLASS EXISTS AT POSITION X 21 Y 14. I PREDICT HE WILL ARRIVE IN APPROXIMATELY EIGHT TURNS"

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
You exist to troll me into defeat. That is your purpose in life.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
come back when you're a little
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM(kaylee)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Vancuel L. Jackson has HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' AMBIGUITY IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROLEPLAY

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)
It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Ghandi is trying to learn "Nuclear Hellfire". But, Ghandi can only know four moves.
Delete "Peace" for "Nuclear Hellfire"?

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND HE WAS A SPECIAL WALL

lolskypeconvos

[8:09:06 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━
[8:09:17 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:09:22 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: FFFFFFF
[8:09user posted image5 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (Vಠ益ಠ)>彡┻━
[8:09:46 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:10:02 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━彡┻━
[8:10:19 PM | Edited 8:10user posted image3 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°)\◡┬─┬
[8:10:28 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: GRAHHHH
[8:10:29 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
[8:10:51 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐
[8:10:54 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻
[8:10:57 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: IT BROKE

[30:55 PM | Edited 3user posted image1:00 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Chromx"Marth"
[31:01 PM] Vansalon: ...lolol
[31:01 PM] Yash: LOL
[31:03 PM] Aura: No comment
[31:08 PM] Yash: you'll understand later

[3user posted image8:57 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Emmeryn is unintroduced
[3user posted image9:05 PM] Cevian: I hope you don't fall for her though.

[10:15:05 AM] Sqawl: DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY.
[10:15:19 AM] Vansalon: xD
[10:15:26 AM] Vansalon: ||||||
[10:15:29 AM] The entire population of America: xD
[10:15user posted image9 AM] Sqawl: DOHOHO.
[10:15:47 AM] Vansalon: I don't care that it's not the fourth day; I'm making that reference.

[5:59user posted image3 PM] Yash: I like crap sometimes

[7:09:54 PM] Flame Emblem: I'm surrounded by idio- *shot*
[7:24:17 PM] Aura: Maybe you should stop multiply-- *Stabbed*

Yesterday,

I watched three men die because one man sneezed in a room full of blood and shit and light.

Today,

three more men go in, cheap mops and each other's lives in their hands.

Yesterday,

I watched a man I admired gunned down for leaving a rose for a girl whose life was tattered by trauma she never deserved.

Today,

she doesn't remember, and three halls down I can hear her screaming.

Yesterday,

I watched a group of soldiers go down fighting against the corpses of comrades who'd died before them.

Today,

we test another sample, this time on children.

Yesterday,

I watched five men and women gunned down in an abandoned factory no one cares about.

Today,

it happens again and again. Every eleven seconds. Forever.

Yesterday,

I watched a man sit comfortably in a nice armchair, sipping scotch and laughing as he ordered a woman to simply stop breathing.

Today,

he gets the day off of work detail for good behavior.

Yesterday,

I watched hundreds of men and women in orange jumpsuits herded like animals into empty rooms that filled with gas and fire.

Today,

hundreds more are told they have a chance for a lighter sentence, and a chance to serve their country.

Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

I'm alive to write about it. You want happy endings? Fuck you.

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Cookie if you know where that's from user posted image

Hey, this guide is now a thing. Check it out if you're interested in Roleplaying.

[12:45:45 PM] Firefly Vansalon: btw guys
saying this in advance because it's relevant to planning RP things

I'm going to be out of state June 14-July 18. I officially have a job/internship thing/whatever you want to call it at the Lutheran Camp on mt. Petit Jean, so I'm leaving for there a day before the first week of camp starts (pretty sure I go a day early, anyway).
[12:46:06 PM] Firefly Vansalon: I'll have my phone, of course, but I'll never get a chance to be on except MAYBE sunday nights.
[12:474 PM] Firefly Vansalon: Monday-friday I'll be busy with the actual camp proceedings, saturday I'll be busy cleaning up (along with all the other staff) and sunday morning we'll be starting preperations for the next group.
PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Feb 9 2014, 12:04 AM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Gold: 1,150

Donate
Member No.: 316

Kilan sighed, walking into the room. "We've been summoned to intercept...someone...? We hardly know them. Why would you send us? Speaking of 'us', who are 'we'?" He spoke, sounding rather demaning. He tilted his head, looking at the group. Were they just like him..?

He observed as the discussion continued, and edged slowly to the Meisters-not exactly sure where he was supposed to go. Honestly, the situation was making him uncomfortable-he wasn't used to this sort of thing at all.

He stared at the amulet. He's read about these strange objects in the books before...

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
 Posted: Feb 9 2014, 12:19 AM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Donate

Etzel held the amulet, only to realize that he had no clue how to do earth magic. When the hell was I supposed to know I would need this? Earth magic was barely glossed over in most of the books he had read for its impracticality, and, to be honest, most of the actual spells weren't things he had studied, as Etzel was more interested in what made magic work. However, he left his daze and despair just in time to hear Karida cast a spell, and Eztel hastily repeated her spell before he forgot it. He felt the tiredness, and he smiled at being able to pull off the spell. His smile faded, however, when he felt something come out of him, although looking at his chest, Eztel decided it must have been part of the binding thingy. Feeling the rush, Etzel waited for a sign that showed his affinity, except that no such sign was coming forward as it had for Karida. He glared at the amulet, shaking it a little in hopes that something would come out. Figures that I'd end up with a broken amulet.

--------------------

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume

Quotes

PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Feb 9 2014, 04:21 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

Domus looked on as the girl on his left grabbed one of the amulets and chanted an earth spell. Quickly after, lightning shot out of her hand and Domus quickly moved aside, before getting hit by one. "Watch where your aiming!" He shouted towards the girl and moved even further away from her. Not wanting to feel left behind, Domus looked at the meister that handled the amulets with a face full of jealousy and need, as if he wanted to grab all the amulets for himself.

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
PM
^
Cevian
 Posted: Feb 9 2014, 04:04 PM
Quote Post

El Psy Kongroo
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric

Donate
Member No.: 271

Misty Trih stood back and continued to scribble down notes as the other people talked and the brightstone amulets were revealed. "I assume that this group is behind some of the stranger things that I have had reported to me, and given those reports I can tell your seriousness in asking for our assistance." She said, storing her notebook in her pocket and approaching Salif. "I agree to assist."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tareya became less and less willing to stay here as the talk of what they were doing led to them possible dying. That was the opposite of what she wanted to do. The anxiety was building up in her, almost enough to get her to do something about it before Vespar pulled out the brightstone amulets that were to serve as their payment. Without thinking she quickly moved over close to them, looking over the gems and the amulet they were set in, saying something softly under her breath as she did.
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Feb 9 2014, 10:50 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"Excellent," Salif replied to Misty as he took an amulet from Kau and handed it to her. He had been particularly interested by the sleuthing work that she had done previously.
"Well, young master Kilan, that would be the five of you gathered here," Kau said in response to Kilan's question. "... That is, the 'we' of which we speak is more or less the five of you, who have been chosen to carry out our work investigating the Firmament's quarters here in the Leitend."
"Ah, have you decided as well?" Kau asked as Domus faced him, but quickly followed with "Er, perhaps you have another question...?" when he saw the look on his face.

-

"You've been thoroughly quiet so far, Miss Tareya," Vesper said as he handed out another amulet, noticing Tareya draw closer upon sight of the amulets. "What do you think of all this? And more importantly, does it sound like something you'd agree to do for us?" He glanced over at Etzel, who seemed to be frustrated. "Why don't you try casting some magic? ... Away from everyone else, that is. I think Miss Karida's got the idea," he said, gesturing at Karida practicing by the fountain.
Karida turned to face Vesper again shortly afterward. "So when do we... get down to business?"
"Why, you're expected at the Lion Inn in just a few hours," the meister replied amicably.
"A few hours?!" Karida exclaimed. "You couldn't have summoned us a day in advance?"
"No need for regret if that's what you're expressing," Vesper said. "With that amulet, you've already accepted your mission."
"No, I don't regret it," Karida said, shaking her head. The feeling of liberation was impossible to regret. "We'll just have to get a move on, and soon."
"You'll begin making your way to the Lion shortly," Vesper confirmed. "There's only one more thing I need to do first... once the lot of you have made up your minds?" He glanced at Tareya. "Perhaps I should explain the mission again...?"

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Feb 9 2014, 11:05 PM
Quote Post

Marcus > Jeigan
Group Icon

Donate

Okay, cast magic. That can't be so bad. Etzel thought, walking to the edge of the balcony. Holding out the amulet, he spoke the incantation to try and propel a lightning bolt forward. Once again, nothing happened. Okay, looks like I have studying to do on the way. Etzel thought, before succeeding in chilling the air around his amulet-holding hand . He cycled through basic spells, those being the ones he knew, until he got back to lightning, which still refused to come out. Wait, I'm a water affinity? What am I gonna do, splash people with my sword?

--------------------

Personality schtuff:

Pokemon:
user posted image

Fire Emblem:
user posted image

My resume

Quotes

PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Feb 10 2014, 10:45 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

((If the OCC was pointed towards me, Domus was talking to Aeronwen when she released ze magic.. if not, ignore this))

"No, no.. I," Started Domus and after a short pause, Domus seemed to make up his mind and continued. "Just.. let's get this over with." Domus answered, holding out his hand to receive the amulet.

((short post is short xD))

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (8) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll