The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Resting of Spirit, The Legend
Bobosmith
 Posted: May 27 2014, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Gold: 1,150
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 316

Awards: None

The wolf simply sidestepped and dashed away as Phyrox came near, hurling himself at another target, the wolf's teeth this time snapping a guard's leg in half. The spirit animals slowly dissapeared into nothing, as spirits probably would, and less and less guards were remaining. Hopefully, the doors to the royals were locked, but that left everyone else wide open. As if almost happy with having the salty taste of blood in it's mouth, the wolf howled-and, almost like magical, fear was struck in the heart of all men and beast who heard it.

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: May 28 2014, 08:42 AM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Gold: 475,222

Donate
Member No.: 460

Awards: 5

Phyrox stopped and blinked in confusion. Why did it run away? he thought. Oh well. he thought as he shrugged his shoulders. He then ran off to find some treasure.

--------------------

ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 08:04 PM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Donate

"ALL RENDEVOUS! STRIKE-FORM WALL!" A booming voice echoed through the main room, allowing all nearby to hear. The gold-trimmed armored man was taking direct control of the situation. A few guards at the door-perhaps 2 or 3-came rushing with all the other soliders which were inside the castle into a phalanx of sorts-the wolf eyeing them as they did-the wolf was currently feasting on the organs of the fallen people, licking it's lips with pure bliss-and, as the phalanx marched towards the wolf, the wolf dissipated, not unakin to that of a Spirit Animal. "All guards-round up all inside the castle for questioning. Do not let ANY escape!"

(It's so late I can't think of anything I'm sorry)

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 08:35 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Donate

Phyrox noticed the soldiers looking around for survivors and didn't want to be questioned. He ran over to the fallen soldiers and laid down next to them and attempted to played dead.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Jun 25 2014, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Donate

The guards scattered upon the order, searching the castle in their pre-directed places, a few muttering to themselves.

"Dammit, why today..."

"Stupid damned woman..."

"Why does Mom have to die like this..."

"Where is he..."

Despite their self-complaints, the soldiers pressed on, searching through the rooms, occasionally rounding people up, surrounding whoever there was, and bringing them to the main room to join the others.

The gold-trimmed solider shook his head, sighing depressingly. "Follow the routine strictly!" He commanded boldly. "I am looking as well. All, stay inside."

And with that, guards grabbed, pushed, and pressured all non-soliders into the center.

"Eh, sorry, part of the guidelines, music guy." One guard remarked as he got behind Eren and pushed him forward. "Move."

Phyrox could feel someone pushing their fingers under his neck, feeling his pulse. "Dead, dea-Ahah, gotcha, faker. Come on, you're coming with me. Don't keep me waitin'. Don't try playing dumb with me, either." A rough voice demanded.

"Get moving, lady." Another guard-fortunately not the gold-trimmed one, pulled Monique by her arm, then giving her a hard push, into all the other collected people.

((OOC: If you haven't posted yet and you want to get your character in here, they're going to be captured.))

--------------------

PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Donate

Phyrox looked down ashamed that he had been caught. Seeing no other option he decided to just go with the gaurd and see if he could learn anything.

((Sorry I didnt post earlier I forgot))

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 9 2014, 04:21 PM
Quote Post

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing
Group Icon

Group: Waifu
Gold: 1,200

Donate
Member No.: 144

Awards: 1

"Damn it, I guess I don't have any other choice," Eren muttered as he was shoved into the center of the main room. He practically tripped over his own feet as he was complying with the guards
"Gods, you guys need to lighten up-" Eren managed to fit in while pulling out his lute, only to be met with a hand blocking his elbow from coming forward and a swift "No" from one of the guards.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 10:13 AM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Gold: 3,000

Donate
Member No.: 223

Awards: 2

In a dark corner comes out a chuckle, "ah...too bad...and things were just getting good..." the figure comments as the wolf dissipates. He seems genuinely saddened by this... but only for a second...

Suddenly, he notices, the guards are rounding up all the citizens... hehe, better not act supsicious... Osiris seamlessly joins a passing group of rounded-up citizens...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Jul 14 2014, 10:05 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

Monique frowned as she noticed that the soldier with gold-embellished armor was already up and kicking once again— nobody dared question the stain of wine on the back of the man's head. Thankfully, he didn't seem to concern himself with finding her for now. She slipped out of— nope, too strong.
"Eheheh, uh, just kidding..." Monique murmured to the exasperated guard holding onto her. But she was already being pushed into more people... which meant that the guard had to let go of her. HA! What a numbskull, she thought as she nimbly dodged... right into another guard. It just wasn't her kind of day.
"I see you want to do things the hard way," the new guard grunted, following into a yell. "Hey, Commander, we've got a suspiciou—"
"OH, YES!" Monique interrupted the guard with a yell of her own. "DO THINGS THE HARD WAY, YES!" If that guard finished his sentence and the gold-decorated commander heard it clearly, Monique predicted that she would, in laymen's terms, be in deep doo-doo.
"A suspicious individu—"
"OOOHHH, I LIKE IT HARD, YYYES!" Monique embarrassed herself with her tactic, already blushing a little. There was no reason not to take advantage of that, though, so she slipped her arms underneath the guard's own to further the illusion that she was trying to make. The guard's armor was harsh and obviously not made to house another pair of arms directly underneath its wearer's, but Monique would accept a little pain if it meant keeping up the charade.
"Now, listen here, you little—"
"SUCH A NAUGHTY, HANDSOM—"
"—the hell do you think you're doing, Corporal?!" cut in another guard. "I expected better of you on the job... I'll take this one."
"Oh, but—" Monique started until a rag was jammed into her mouth. She only wished that she could taunt the guards for gagging her. Because she couldn't do that, she instead feigned a giggle and winked at the first guard as the other tied her wrists and began carrying her.
"So, um, Commande—" The first guard cut himself off with a storm of curses as he was knocked over by Eisen, who chuckled once more before dissipating. With Monique's mind fast becoming possessed by panic, there was simply not enough concentration to keep the horned lizard in this world for any longer. She immediately began thinking— in scattered thoughts, of course— of what she was going to do when she was brought... wherever the guard was bringing her.

--------------------
PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Donate

Eventually, all the guards rounded the people up to a door, which, upon opening, led to a group of stone stairs, and down their was a lit, empty room-and thankfully, was humongous, but, even so, was still uninviting. "You will be under close watch. You will be expected to be quiet. Escape is futile. Make yourself comfortable. Proceed in, one at a time." The commander boldly and quickly mentioned.

(Short post, but it will lead into something.)

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted: Jul 15 2014, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Gold: 3,000

Donate
Member No.: 223

Awards: 2

I'll just play along, just long enough to get close to the sages...
In preparation for something, Osiris began to etch ancient writing on the stone floor...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Jul 21 2014, 11:45 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

Monique grumbled wordlessly as she heard a guard commanding all folk to proceed into the huge room in single file. Kinda hard for me to do that right now, don't you think? she thought as the guard carried her in and plopped her on the ground unceremoniously... or she would've been plopped onto the ground had there been any space in the crowded front area of the room, but instead she was plopped right on top of Eren's feet.
"Mpph rmfgh, rngh hmph— bleh." Her mumbling was broken by her fall to the ground, which caused enough force for her to spit out the rag gagging her and for it to not land in her mouth again. "Hey guy, lend a hand?" she asked, looking up at the musician. Unlike the many civilians herded into the room like cattle, the guards didn't even bother to remove Monique's binds, a mistake that she would soon make them regret. Hopefully.

--------------------
PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: Jul 21 2014, 01:00 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Donate

Phyroz started thinking about ways to escape. Hmm what could I make an illusion of to get out of here? He tried making an illusion of a wolf at the bottom of the steps hoping the gaurds would panic and lead them away and towards the exit.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 31 2014, 08:56 PM
Quote Post

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing
Group Icon

Group: Waifu
Gold: 1,200

Donate
Member No.: 144

Awards: 1

"Do you have to push so damn hard?" Eren asked the guardsman, for almost making him fall over. His attention then shifted to a black-haired woman with a grey cape, bringing as much attention to herself as possible. What in the hell is she on about? Eren thought to himself, both dumbfounded and confused. That was, until a regal-looking guard stepped in, he then smirked and looked away...

"Gods!" Eren yelped as he felt a heavy sensation on his feet, hurting his toes, he immediately looked downward only to find a bound lady on his toes. Immediately getting his poor toes out from under her, Eren acknowledged her question.
"But of course!" He replied immediately, noticing the guards not paying any attention to him, he proceeded to cut off her binds with his steel knife
"That was quite the stunt you pulled off there," He remarked, helping the grey-cape-clad maiden onto her feet, then proceeding to give an icy stare to the nearest guard.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 11:29 AM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Donate

A guard yelped a little, but quickly pointed the spear at the stationary wolf-but after a few seconds, smirked. "Whoever did that..It did not win you any points." It seemed he had Detected it was an illusion. The same guard slowly followed behind the row of guards, and slammed the door shut behind him, leaving them alone, apparently, despite the whole "You'll be under close watch." Perhaps, somehow, they were watching the prisoners.

A few of the other men and women were gathered at the edge of the walls, mostly twiddling their thumbs, cursing, or crying, some spreading rumors.

"Did you hear about the Sage of Ulan?"

"Scandolous, breeding a child!"

"Wasn't that false?"

"The Prince stole his woman, he had every reason in the world!"

"Yet we're the ones punished?! This is why I hate government.."

"He should be damned, and go to the Spirit World! He MURDERED him!

(OOC: Here's a diolauge section. Ask whatever, see if you can find juicy details. I made this RP to be a mystery of sorts, but do whatever.)

--------------------

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll