The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (4) 1 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Resting of Spirit, The Legend
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 03:46 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223

Awards: 2

Osiris stopped what he was doing when he heard the mention of one of the sages.
"What was that? The Sage of Ulan? He-he had a child?" this IS my chance! If there is such a child, then I could unlock the mysteries of it's powers...yes, this is working right into my hand!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 04:29 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

"Oh, you saw that?" Monique asked reservedly as she dusted herself off. The floor of the huge room seemed to have a fine layer of... something on its surface, making Monique guess that it hadn't been trod upon for a long time until today. And now all the people in here shuffling around are kicking it into the air to create a fine mist... wonderful. "Gotta do what you gotta do, as they say... I can't believe these idiots didn't even bother to take our—"... weapons. Monique cut herself off before mentioning the last word as she noticed Eren's instrument— he must've been one of the court musicians, meaning that he had good reason to coöperate with the guards rather than resist them.

She turned to survey the crowd as well as what parts of the room she could see. "First thing, find out if they're still watching," she mumbled to herself. The guards were gone, although she wouldn't put it beyond the castle's faculty to have some sort of magical method of spying. Glancing toward the corners of the ceiling on this side of the room, Monique saw nothing unusual, but it was likely dark enough to hide a viewing orb or something. Unless they're doing the clairvoyance thing right through the stones in the wall. That'd be pretty impressive.
But how to attract attention while not making me look any more like a criminal...
She thought about drawing her sword and waving it around threateningly to create chaos, but she was enough of a suspicious individual with what she had done already. No, she had to make herself look like a victim if she was to cause a squabble that was big enough to summon the guards.

"HEY!" Monique yelled at the edge of the crowd after hearing murmurings of rumors concerning the sage of Ulan. "I know about the Sage of Ulan!!" A few folk drawing near, still not enough to create a commotion, Monique continued. "Uh, and his children too!"
"Wait, childREN? Now he has more than one?!" someone in the crowd sounded. That did the trick.
Now I see how ridiculous I can get, Monique thought. "Yes, children. Though the three of them led secret lives until—"
"OY!" She was interrupted by a brusque man. "Yer just spreadin' rumors for the sake o' rumors now! A'm gonna put ye in yer place, ye gossipin' wench!"
Another person stepped forward. "Wait! There's no need for violenc— ugh!" He cried out as the uncouth man punched him in the gut.

"All o' ye are jus' disrespectin' the Sage!"
"We want the truth!"
"Three kids? I bet he's got five!"
"Sages /are/ pretty laid-back types, aren't they?"
"Shut up!"

That's the ticket, Monique thought with satisfaction. A nice spat of grade-A chaos. The sudden brawl was growing to a satisfactory size for drawing attention... but it was also moving right toward her. She jumped back to disappear into the crowd, but instead bumped into Eren again. Oh, right. He's still there. She resolved to figure out this man's allegiance while she was still causing trouble. "So are you just gonna stand there?" she asked him, retreating behind his shoulder to watch the stairs leading up to the room's exit. If there /were/ any guards still watching, then now was their time to act.

((buttergirl says lol to your dialogue section [stabbed]))

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 07:23 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

causing chaos to cover your tracks, clever girl... but not enough to fool me...and besides, i dont need it.
with that Osiris finished writing his runes. "Heh heh...are you going play right into the attacker's hand, or take her down so you can get outta here?"
The majority of the group stop right away, although one took a little longer; punching the guy he had in a choke hold before getting the memo.
"I told you those were only rumors, and come to think of it... the guards were extra rough with her..."
"I heard that she attacked a guard!"
"I 'eard she killed 'em wid 'er bare 'ands!"
"I seen her done it, yes i did! Wrung his neck, she did, while he was taking a wiz he was! I done saw it with me very own eyes I did! I swear it!"
And with the crowd all turned on her like moths to a flame.
...all I need is a patsy, my runes of persuasion do the rest...
He looks to 'the attacker',
"sorry tutts, but if there IS a child I'm gonna find him... and stayin here ain't helpin."
Osiris, sure of his plan's success, began the second phase... getting the hell out of there. he went to the door of the cell, "Guards! They're crazy! Someone started a brawl! They're gonna kill themselves!"
he turns to the woman. "Nothin' personal tutts, but if yer' willin to help me out then..."
suddenly the crowd turned on each other for no apparent reason.
"I promise your protection, and if you play your cards right...well, see for yourself."
he hands her a packet of papers, his research notes on the potential connection between the sages' magical capabilities and immortality.
"I had to get the group to single someone out, to get full control over them...you humans have such fragile minds..."
he pauses looking to the woman then to the man she was speaking to, "...although there seem to be some exceptions...heheh, I think we'll get along just fine." he gets serious, "as long as we have an understanding, ya cath my drift? Good. Let's get to work."
footsteps are heard outside. "And that's our cue, and remember to think VERY carefully before deciding to cross the current king of the Dvali. Err... that's me... Osiris... you've heard of me, right? umm...right?!"

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 12:39 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"King?" Monique replied before chuckling. "Sorry, what did you say? King of the Wall-E or something? Yeah, and I'm the Queen of Rigel!" Evidently never having heard of the Dvali, she carelessly crumbled up several of the papers that she was given and shoved them into a pocket. "Hope you don't mind if I hold onto these for a little bit, Mister King! ... Hey Mister Guy, wanna hold these ones?" She tossed a few more of them in Eren's direction. "The funniest thing is..." Monique dodged as the uncouth man from earlier broke from the crowd, advancing toward her with fists swinging. In a swift move, she drew her sword and rushed the man, bashing him on the bridge of the nose with the weapon's pommel. I was going for the forehead, honest, she thought jokingly as the man reeled back and his face became a fountain of blood. "You don't even know who I am and you have the audacity to ask my help! After that precious little attempt to set yourself up as a leader, to boot." Her sword was already put away, but the damage was done: the crowd had heard steel being drawn and seen blood being spilled. Now, the chaos couldn't possibly be managed by anyone, the crowd set to burst out of the room like a shaken bottle of champagne being uncorked as soon as an exit of any sort was opened.
"Who's next?!" Monique yelled into the crowd to drive the point home before turning back to Osiris and Eren, who were somehow still standing in the same spot. "You also have the audacity to think I'm afraid of a few guards. I play those types so much you may as well call 'em cards," she explained as she waved the papers that she still hadn't put away in the air, eventually tossing them back to Osiris. "Now we've each got a third of them. All that's left is to figure out our supervillain team name, am I right?" Monique had been panicking just several minutes before, but as the crowd got louder and more rambunctious she only felt more in her element than ever.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 01:22 AM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

Osiris snickered. I like this girl...even if she's ignorant as can be...
"Maybe you should READ the papers?" He said as she divided his research so haphazardly.
"Bah...whatever, oh and the guards aren't to scare you... oh no, the plan was to let loose these civilians on them. We then sneak through all the commotion, and find the sage and/or his child."
The footsteps stopped, and the guards could be heard frantically unlocking the cell.
"Heh, seems its about time to make or escape... but first, let's sit back and watch the bloodbath for a while...heh heh."
The guards enter, and the civilians begin to attack them.
"heh heh...well, I don't know about you, but I don't want to keep immortality waiting... Hope your not just gonna stand there... cause I don't think the guards will have trouble with civilians..."

((Is this any better?!?))

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Aug 10 2014, 10:09 PM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Gold: 1,150

Donate
Member No.: 316

Awards: None

OOC: Nodney, I'd appreciate if you did not assume my position's security is a certain way, and being able to plow through the guards is utterly atrocious. Please remove your last post. Sqawl, I am not sure of yours yet, so please hold on.

also, however, Nodney, if you have a more reasonable post, put that in.)

EDIT:

It's better now.

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 11 2014, 02:11 AM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,250

Donate
Member No.: 575

OOC: When an RP'er is playing out of hand bobo, just do what I do; kill them.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 07:15 PM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Donate

The civilians and guards clashed for a brief moment, and with a sharp cry-"SLEEP!" all guards and civilians were, just like that, asleep, planted facefirst on the ground. Before anyone could notice, the person, along with a very devilish-looking ram, came down the steps, maneuvering clumsily over the dead body. He wore a guard's uniform, with no particular badges or such, suggesting a low ranking. The Ulanese guard took off his helmet-and revealed a face very similar to the tan man from earlier, just with much more longer hair.

"Uh, didn't think the radius would be that large. You guys need to follow me quietly." He said without much courage, staring at the rest of the still-awakened. It seemed he was going to help them escape. "If you mess up, we will ALL be arrested. So just play along, alright? You are my prisoners. we need to hurry."

(OOC: I wanted to pull this later and make it more drawn out, but stuff happened.)

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 07:32 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

"Well, I'm not one to question a free escape..." Osiris turns to the others, "You two, come on... this guy seems legit." Osiris walks up to the guard, "I'm in!" Because if this is just a setup, my golem can always cover me...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Shamison
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 09:30 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Gold: 475,222

Donate
Member No.: 460

Awards: 5

Phyrox who was always up for some fun said" Im in lets go!" as he followed the gaurd. But as a percaution he created an image of shackles over his hands to make it appear that he was bound but in reality he was ready to fight.

--------------------

ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Sep 1 2014, 06:25 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

"Oh, it's you!" Monique replied to the tan man... er, the tan man's twin? No matter. "Sure, if that's really what you're into," she continued, completely ignoring Osiris as she followed along as well.

--------------------
PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Sep 19 2014, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Donate

"Sorry about the others." He whispered as they all walked-the man kept everyone in front of him as they walked, making sure no one decided to bolt somewhere else. "We're all going to get caught if you don't be quiet, so just go out the entrance, and then wait and follow me from there." This sentence was rather ironic, as his armour kept making a chunk with every step.

All the guards to the other posts were seemingly gone. "He owes me for this..." The long haired man muttered as quietly as he could to himself.

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted: Sep 19 2014, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing
Group Icon

Group: Waifu
Gold: 1,200

Donate
Member No.: 144

Awards: 1

I wonder what I would've been should I have played? Eren thought to himself dozing off for a moment, Eren then blinked and came back to the matter at hand. His responses to the situation being "Huh?" and "What?" Dumbfounded, he looked to the floor and gathered the papers thrown in his direction into a pile in his hands. He then bolted after the person he just helped, keeping pace behind this mysterious character

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Oct 6 2014, 05:37 PM
Quote Post

Passion is life
Group Icon

Donate

"You see, my spirit animal can cast the sleep spell. Of course, they'll wake up soo-" The Ulanese knight jerked his head when he heard Eren pacing after them. "Crap, already? Everyone, hurry, now! I don't care if it'll be easy to notice, any magic will help us out!"

--------------------

PM
^
 Posted: Nov 30 2014, 10:49 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

Osiris put his head in his hand, and muttered something about a stupid donkey. He turned to the knight and spat, "that's just the bard, don't get y'r nickers in a twist over it..." He thought a second, "but since you asked..." Osiris began to draw runes in the air, creating an intricate pattern of interconnecting sigla. They flashed a second, then disappeared leaving an erie afterglow in its place.
"There, this should help us, somewhat...tho all it does is increase our speed a bit... A well." Osiris began inspecting his spear, "it's not the strongest rune structure... But it should hold."

((Idk if this is still going or not, but... I'm still with it!))

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) 1 2 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll