The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Resting of Spirit, The Legend
Bobosmith
 Posted: Dec 2 2014, 08:37 PM
Quote Post


Passion is life
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Posts: 488
Gold: 1,150
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 316
Joined: 24-September 12







Awards: None


((It is most definently still going! If no one posts soon, I'll probably post a response and alert the people in this thread. I'm actually going through depression right now, so uh, yeah. Not really in the best mood to RP. >>))

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 12:55 AM
Quote Post


Passion is life
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Posts: 488
Gold: 1,150
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 316
Joined: 24-September 12







Awards: None


The group of the escaped ones dashed through the hall with increased speed, due to Osiris's boost. Despite this, cries through the halls eventually rang out-the guards were getting up! Panic aroused within some of the other random folk with them-this was obviously bad. To this, the guard spoke up again, fear but composure still in his voice.

"Listen, everyone. The exit is right there! My brother should have handled the door's guards, but we need to be stealthy about this. Once we're outside, split up, 2 groups, and DON'T get caught at any point in time.. We're rendezvousing in the plains with equipment-my brother's a hunter, you see. Anyways, Look for the big oak tree behind the hill-you can't miss it. Be wary-I doubt anything will happen, but just in case some form of beast attacks."

The door the rebellious guard swung open was definitely NOT the large, gilded entrance doors. This seemed to be sort of quick exit. Outside was the new moon. Dim lanterns might have reflected off of some grass, but otherwise, it was hard to see in front of your face. "Keep close to all in a group. Try not to alert the guards...for everyone's sake. Trust me. I know how this works."

((OOC: IT'S BACK AND AS HORRIBLE AS EVER! I recommend everyone stays in the same group, simply for convenience.))

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: Jan 14 2015, 08:59 PM
Quote Post


Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Posts: 1,781
Gold: 475,222
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 460
Joined: 18-June 13







Awards: 5



Phyrox summoned his mongoose to bolster his agility.
"If we are forming groups does that mean we get groupies? I hope someone can hold my coat. Maybe the turncoat over there would be good at that." Phyrox said to mostly himself
He then followed the guard.

--------------------


ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Feb 16 2015, 02:08 PM
Quote Post



Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Posts: 4,764
Gold: 100
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 180
Joined: 17-February 12







Awards: 6



Equipment? Monique thought. Now this was getting interesting: it seemed that they were actually being expected to do something in exchange for being freed. "Sure, mister," she murmured, following along. "This is a run-of-the-mill castle escape at the best, anyway. I'd give it a four out of ten at the most." A field in the dark— now this was a nice change of pace from trudging boringly through the castle halls. It almost even gave Monique a slight sense of adventure as she wondered if these guys were up to steal anything. She wasn't being as quiet as she could have been, but speed was more of a priority when she was already effectively invisible from crouching in the tall grass, making good time as she drew near to the great oak.

((for some reason, I thought that I was still less than a month late posting. My bad))

--------------------
PM
^
Eclipsemaster
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 01:22 AM
Quote Post


The embodiment of darkness
Group Icon

Group: Shaman
Posts: 313
Gold: 11,331
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 467
Joined: 3-July 13







Awards: None


Alder ran across the field, the panic from before beginning to fade now that he was out of the hallway. Various questions still raged rampantly through his mind as he drew close to the oak. Is that woman the one responsible for this whole mess? Who is this myserious soldier? And what did he mean by equipment? Glancing around at the others he resigned himself to wait.

((OOC: hope it's alright for me to join in at this point.))

Edit submitted a character
PMEmail PosterYahoo
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Feb 23 2015, 02:24 PM
Quote Post


Passion is life
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Posts: 488
Gold: 1,150
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 316
Joined: 24-September 12







Awards: None


(You can delete this post, someone. ~)

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
Bobosmith
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 10:29 PM
Quote Post


Passion is life
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Posts: 488
Gold: 1,150
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 316
Joined: 24-September 12







Awards: None


A quick divide happened between the escaping prisoners, forming 3 groups, rather then 2, despite the guard's suggestion. Reguardless, all made their way towards the Ulanese fields.

"Psst, everyone. I know I said we'd distrubute weapons later, but take 1, only 1, from the package here. Daggers, decently sharp." Handing the pack to the nearest person, continuing the duck in the grass, the group streched on, playing hand-me-off with the bag until empty.

A scream, coming from somewhere far away.

"Halfway there, the guards should be having trouble taking care of that group that just got busted."

A rustle.

"If you have any questions, allow them to rise from your throats, now."

Another rustle.

"Well?"

Something audibly close, despite the talk, if one had a good hearing. Otherwise, the talk proceeded on as normal, the trekking too.

--------------------
Please support my project, I've been working on this when you might use the adjective to call me 'young': http://tebrigade.b1.jcink.com/index.php?showtopic=3744

PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: Apr 1 2015, 10:40 PM
Quote Post


Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Posts: 1,781
Gold: 475,222
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 460
Joined: 18-June 13







Awards: 5



He reached into the bag and helped himself to some weapons.
"I have a question? When do we get food? Im only here for the free food."

(OOC: is there only daggers in the bag? I lwft it vauge since I want sure.)

--------------------


ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
Eclipsemaster
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 01:06 AM
Quote Post


The embodiment of darkness
Group Icon

Group: Shaman
Posts: 313
Gold: 11,331
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 467
Joined: 3-July 13







Awards: None


Alder stored the dagger securely jn his belt. At the guards invitation for questions, Alder voiced the one most prominent in his head. "So what is it we're doing?"
PMEmail PosterYahoo
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Apr 2 2015, 09:33 PM
Quote Post



Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Posts: 4,764
Gold: 100
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 180
Joined: 17-February 12







Awards: 6



"Yeah, buddy," Monique added, raising a hand as much as she could without it sticking out noticeably. "Thanks for releasing us and all, but what's to stop us from bolting right now?" she asked, taking a dagger before anyone thought about leaving her without one. She did already have her short sword, but extra tools were always fun. "... If he says 'honor', take a drink," she muttered to her partners-in-escape as she awaited an answer.

--------------------
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 4  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll