The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Chattering Budgie, Tavern for All!
Ysera
 Posted: May 27 2014, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111

Awards: 3

Long ago, in a land far away... There was a tavern in the netherspace... Called: "The Chattering Budgie".
It was an odd place, but serves as home for all. However there one would not fight, or drink, or do anything of the sorts... Not really anyway. Instead people and creatures alike would come to ask questions to each other.

Thus this topic was born! For all my fellow RP lovers http://i.imgur.com/8gTn00t.png

Now as your gracious host, I shall begin by walking up to the next best RPer, asking: "Hey! Who did you bring with you? Are these people part of you?"

((You can be yourself and your characters at the same time here! Ask away across the bonds of RPs and enjo- "Oooooi! Who said you can do the introductions?" Takeo! Get out of my OOC bubble! Bad kitty! "Pfff... fine." Ahem... Enjoy~ http://i.imgur.com/8gTn00t.png ))

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: May 27 2014, 10:30 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Gold: 4,600

Donate
Member No.: 139

Awards: 2

The well dressed, top hat wearing man looked up from his glass of brown liquid rather angrily. "Excuse me?! Who do you think you are, speaking in such a tone to me, Sir Robert Spook the IIIth?! I own the biggest lemonade factory ever, you know! A little respect for wealthy people might suit you, miss." The man then looked at the people she pointed at "No, I do not know those plebeians, nor shall I ever associate with them. Now leave me be or I shall have you arrested for harassment!"

(little side note, I actually recorded the guy speaking XD)

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: May 28 2014, 04:26 AM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Donate

"Well excuse me, princess." Sighs and scratches her head, wondering. "So why do you own a lemonade factory? That seems a little random. Also... you really didn't bring anyone with you?"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: May 28 2014, 10:03 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

"Well, I, um... That's.. well you see, I.. Err" The man suddenly disappears and Robbel pops up, a gigantic smile beaming on his face. "Don't mind that random piece of imagination, Ysera. I was just playing around~" Robbel says and points around the tavern. "Everyone here is a part of me, well, except for you of course, haha. So... Shall we get truly started then?"

(p-p-p-plot twist)

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
PM
^
 Posted: May 28 2014, 05:54 PM
Quote Post

I honestly have no idea what I'm doing
Group Icon

Group: Waifu
Gold: 1,200

Donate
Member No.: 144

Awards: 1

Across the tavern, a very casually dressed adolescent slammed his mug of lemonade on the table, then brushed his jet-black hair out of his face. In the next minute afterwards, he got up, took his drink, and took a seat near Robert.
"Really now?" He asked, letting himself fall into the chair "I'm supposed to believe I'm some figment of your imagination?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Sqawl
 Posted: May 29 2014, 08:53 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

"So, um, is this that thing that we were talking about earlier?" The question directed at the host came from a young man dressed in nondescript grey clothing with desaturated brown hair, wearing narrow glasses as he sipped from his... actually, he was drinking nothing because he had read in the First Post (his news publication of choice) earlier that there was to be no drinking as the main event tonight, but something far more extraordinary. He leaned backwards on the counter and looked over his surroundings, for it was the only way to enjoy a non-existent drink in his opinion, and crossed one foot over the other as he waited for a response.
"What thing?" asked a person next to him, looking identical but sans glasses and with a yellow scarf and lighter eyes. He spun around and around in a bar stool, the scarf sticking out in the air and occasionally smacking passersby.
"I think he's still hung up on that thread," said a third person, looking identical to the second but with a tightly-tied blue scarf instead of a loose yellow one and relatively dark eyes, as he rose up from behind the counter. "Sure you don't want something in that empty glass of yours?"
"/Why not/ I suppose," said the first man, his glasses always at just the right angle to annoyingly reflect light into as many folks' eyes as possible. "I need something to prevent me from falling asleep anyway, it's so dark in here."
"Half-full and not half-empty, right, Kvals?" asked the one in yellow.
"It's seven-eighths full, Alusq," the blue one, apparently named Kvals, answered back. Both the scarfed men's names sounded more like anagrams.
"How about you go say hey to those folk over there?" The man with glasses lowered his mug slightly to interrupt the banter, nearly talking right through the drink.
"You're always 'suggesting' crap like that, Sqawl," Alusq grumbled. "Why don't you do it yourself?"
"Let's go," Kvals muttered, tugging Alusq along by the collar.
Alusq apparently changed his mind, suddenly making a dramatic step to the table that was being gathered around and slamming his own hand on it— the back of his hand, because it simply would not do to get the inside of his hand dirty of course. "I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, good sir, and I simply couldn't resist, so I'm really sorry about that. I don't mean to intrude or anything," he spoke, pronouncing each syllable with threatening intent. "However... How exactly could I be a part of your being when I myself am already the part of someone else's being?" He didn't seem to wait for a reply, nodding to himself triumphantly. "You too, right?" he casually asked the lemonade-bearing adolescent.

((this thread is obviously exempt from the one-RP-per-host rule, but we already knew that~))

--------------------
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: May 30 2014, 10:02 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

"Just a little play of words, in this universe we are all the same, are you so sure about that outside of this tavern? Are you alive? Are you fiction? I can't tell, I am just saying what is on script." Robbel answered the lemonade drinking man, showing a piece of paper with all what he said previously written on it. He then smiled at the other man, who slammed his hand on the table. "How are you so sure that the one you are part of, isn't a part of me? How are you so sure, you are a part of someone else? Are you truly not alive? Think about that a little, before answering. Now..." Robbel shifted his weight from one feet to the other, "If you excuse me, I am waiting here for Tatf and Sqawl."

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 03:01 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Donate

"I... err... Hm." Ponders and cups her chin, not having anticipated such deep conversations right off the bat.
"Smooth, very smooth." A man in his mid 30ies comments to that, sitting on the window ledge within the sun, stretching and yawning. He has black hair, though the lower ends are colored in a deep red and he most notably also possesses black furred cat ears and a tail, that is lazily swishing back and forth.
"Shut it." hisses and sighs afterwards. "Hmmm... How about we all just start with telling something about ourselves and our company? Who would like to volunteer while we wait?"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 2 2014, 11:09 AM
Quote Post

And the system is in ruins...
Group Icon

Group: Awakened Veteran
Gold: 0

Donate
Member No.: 176

Awards: 7

Suddenly there was a puff of smoke and a group of largely identical looking people with black hair and blues materialized in the center of the room, coughing. "Last time I try the 'smoke teleportation' entrance..." The one in the center of the throng muttered. "Going to stick with shadows..." It was Vansalon and his ensemble of Vances!
"Yo," Vansalon greeted the others simply. "I have arrived here to reveal a long hidden but probably still obvious fact today: All Vances have a hive mind!!! Ask a question of any of us, and our collective consciousness, that is, me, shall answer you."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Nov 27 2012, 11:47 AM)
Indeed. In the realm of cookies, Vansalon reigns supreme.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
YOUTUUUUBE! WHAT HAST THOU WROUGHT?!

QUOTE (Kiroshima @ Dec 24 2012, 03:28 PM)
And suddenly, nothing happened.

"Eternal twilight would be hell, in both senses of the phrase."

I'LL TAKE THE TRIFORCE OF DINNER TO PROTECT ME

QUOTE (Sqawl)
IT'S VANCE-UEL L. JACKSON!

QUOTE (Sqawl)
What Karida doesn't know is that Kiro will probably be like "YOU ARE CORRECT, MISS KARIDA: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A HEALER OF THE TEMPLAR CLASS EXISTS AT POSITION X 21 Y 14. I PREDICT HE WILL ARRIVE IN APPROXIMATELY EIGHT TURNS"

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
You exist to troll me into defeat. That is your purpose in life.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
come back when you're a little
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM(kaylee)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Vancuel L. Jackson has HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' AMBIGUITY IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROLEPLAY

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)
It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Ghandi is trying to learn "Nuclear Hellfire". But, Ghandi can only know four moves.
Delete "Peace" for "Nuclear Hellfire"?

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND HE WAS A SPECIAL WALL

lolskypeconvos

[8:09:06 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━
[8:09:17 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:09:22 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: FFFFFFF
[8:09user posted image5 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (Vಠ益ಠ)>彡┻━
[8:09:46 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:10:02 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━彡┻━
[8:10:19 PM | Edited 8:10user posted image3 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°)\◡┬─┬
[8:10:28 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: GRAHHHH
[8:10:29 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
[8:10:51 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐
[8:10:54 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻
[8:10:57 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: IT BROKE

[30:55 PM | Edited 3user posted image1:00 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Chromx"Marth"
[31:01 PM] Vansalon: ...lolol
[31:01 PM] Yash: LOL
[31:03 PM] Aura: No comment
[31:08 PM] Yash: you'll understand later

[3user posted image8:57 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Emmeryn is unintroduced
[3user posted image9:05 PM] Cevian: I hope you don't fall for her though.

[10:15:05 AM] Sqawl: DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY.
[10:15:19 AM] Vansalon: xD
[10:15:26 AM] Vansalon: ||||||
[10:15:29 AM] The entire population of America: xD
[10:15user posted image9 AM] Sqawl: DOHOHO.
[10:15:47 AM] Vansalon: I don't care that it's not the fourth day; I'm making that reference.

[5:59user posted image3 PM] Yash: I like crap sometimes

[7:09:54 PM] Flame Emblem: I'm surrounded by idio- *shot*
[7:24:17 PM] Aura: Maybe you should stop multiply-- *Stabbed*

Yesterday,

I watched three men die because one man sneezed in a room full of blood and shit and light.

Today,

three more men go in, cheap mops and each other's lives in their hands.

Yesterday,

I watched a man I admired gunned down for leaving a rose for a girl whose life was tattered by trauma she never deserved.

Today,

she doesn't remember, and three halls down I can hear her screaming.

Yesterday,

I watched a group of soldiers go down fighting against the corpses of comrades who'd died before them.

Today,

we test another sample, this time on children.

Yesterday,

I watched five men and women gunned down in an abandoned factory no one cares about.

Today,

it happens again and again. Every eleven seconds. Forever.

Yesterday,

I watched a man sit comfortably in a nice armchair, sipping scotch and laughing as he ordered a woman to simply stop breathing.

Today,

he gets the day off of work detail for good behavior.

Yesterday,

I watched hundreds of men and women in orange jumpsuits herded like animals into empty rooms that filled with gas and fire.

Today,

hundreds more are told they have a chance for a lighter sentence, and a chance to serve their country.

Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

I'm alive to write about it. You want happy endings? Fuck you.

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Cookie if you know where that's from user posted image

Hey, this guide is now a thing. Check it out if you're interested in Roleplaying.

[12:45:45 PM] Firefly Vansalon: btw guys
saying this in advance because it's relevant to planning RP things

I'm going to be out of state June 14-July 18. I officially have a job/internship thing/whatever you want to call it at the Lutheran Camp on mt. Petit Jean, so I'm leaving for there a day before the first week of camp starts (pretty sure I go a day early, anyway).
[12:46:06 PM] Firefly Vansalon: I'll have my phone, of course, but I'll never get a chance to be on except MAYBE sunday nights.
[12:474 PM] Firefly Vansalon: Monday-friday I'll be busy with the actual camp proceedings, saturday I'll be busy cleaning up (along with all the other staff) and sunday morning we'll be starting preperations for the next group.
PM
^
Sqawl
 Posted: Jun 5 2014, 01:15 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Group: Sqawly Veteran
Gold: 100

Donate
Member No.: 180

Awards: 6

Sqawl cleared his throat as he approached the table behind the scarfed duo. "Anyway, I'm Sqawl, seqretary of the sanqtum, and—"
"What's the point of talking to people when they just ask for Sqawl anyway?" Alusq groaned.
"How about you two return to your posts for now," Sqawl suggested.
"With pleasure," Alusq replied. "It's tonnes more fun than this place." He began removing his scarf, fading into a flash of light and disappearing as it finally came off.
Kvals simply sighed. "Oh, boy. Time to go back to the woods... and watch people doing stuff. So fun..."
"You're welcome to try talking with them, you know," Sqawl replied to Kvals's reluctance.
"... What?" Kvals's eyes widened as he took off his scarf, fading into darkness. "Are you insane? I'd be eaten alive if I did that. No; better just to continue collecting informa—" He was gone.
"Anyway, yes, I'm a dude," Sqawl concluded. He took a seat near the table again, trying to look smooth or something. "So what's the ratio of Serradeses to Anothens in this crowd?" he asked the Vances casually.

--------------------
PM
^
 Posted: Jun 5 2014, 01:27 PM
Quote Post

And the system is in ruins...
Group Icon

Group: Awakened Veteran
Gold: 0

Donate
Member No.: 176

Awards: 7

"Well..." Vance replied. "There was only one Vance with the surname Anothen, but he had the middle name Serrades, so he still counts for that group. As you can see, I'm a creature of habit when it comes to names. And by that I mean I totally lack creativity unless I can find a good naming scheme."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Nov 27 2012, 11:47 AM)
Indeed. In the realm of cookies, Vansalon reigns supreme.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
YOUTUUUUBE! WHAT HAST THOU WROUGHT?!

QUOTE (Kiroshima @ Dec 24 2012, 03:28 PM)
And suddenly, nothing happened.

"Eternal twilight would be hell, in both senses of the phrase."

I'LL TAKE THE TRIFORCE OF DINNER TO PROTECT ME

QUOTE (Sqawl)
IT'S VANCE-UEL L. JACKSON!

QUOTE (Sqawl)
What Karida doesn't know is that Kiro will probably be like "YOU ARE CORRECT, MISS KARIDA: FOR YOUR INFORMATION, A HEALER OF THE TEMPLAR CLASS EXISTS AT POSITION X 21 Y 14. I PREDICT HE WILL ARRIVE IN APPROXIMATELY EIGHT TURNS"

QUOTE (Kiroshima)
;p;

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
You exist to troll me into defeat. That is your purpose in life.

QUOTE (Sqawl)
come back when you're a little
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM(kaylee)
RICHARD

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Vancuel L. Jackson has HAD IT WITH THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' AMBIGUITY IN THIS MOTHAFUCKIN' ROLEPLAY

QUOTE (Connagh Doohan)
It's like your on the road to being a goth and you're mostly there, but are perpetuallly stopped at an Ice Cream Parlour or something

QUOTE (Sqawl)
Ghandi is trying to learn "Nuclear Hellfire". But, Ghandi can only know four moves.
Delete "Peace" for "Nuclear Hellfire"?

QUOTE (Flame Emblem)
IGNORANCE IS BLISS AND HE WAS A SPECIAL WALL

lolskypeconvos

[8:09:06 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━
[8:09:17 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:09:22 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: FFFFFFF
[8:09user posted image5 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (Vಠ益ಠ)>彡┻━
[8:09:46 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
[8:10:02 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━彡┻━
[8:10:19 PM | Edited 8:10user posted image3 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°)\◡┬─┬
[8:10:28 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: GRAHHHH
[8:10:29 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
[8:10:51 PM] Sqawl: ┬─┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
(╯°□°)╯≡≡≡≡≡≡┴┴*(,`~,)┐
[8:10:54 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━ ┻
[8:10:57 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: IT BROKE

[30:55 PM | Edited 3user posted image1:00 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Chromx"Marth"
[31:01 PM] Vansalon: ...lolol
[31:01 PM] Yash: LOL
[31:03 PM] Aura: No comment
[31:08 PM] Yash: you'll understand later

[3user posted image8:57 PM] The entire population of America (Flame Emblem): Emmeryn is unintroduced
[3user posted image9:05 PM] Cevian: I hope you don't fall for her though.

[10:15:05 AM] Sqawl: DAWN OF THE SECOND DAY.
[10:15:19 AM] Vansalon: xD
[10:15:26 AM] Vansalon: ||||||
[10:15:29 AM] The entire population of America: xD
[10:15user posted image9 AM] Sqawl: DOHOHO.
[10:15:47 AM] Vansalon: I don't care that it's not the fourth day; I'm making that reference.

[5:59user posted image3 PM] Yash: I like crap sometimes

[7:09:54 PM] Flame Emblem: I'm surrounded by idio- *shot*
[7:24:17 PM] Aura: Maybe you should stop multiply-- *Stabbed*

Yesterday,

I watched three men die because one man sneezed in a room full of blood and shit and light.

Today,

three more men go in, cheap mops and each other's lives in their hands.

Yesterday,

I watched a man I admired gunned down for leaving a rose for a girl whose life was tattered by trauma she never deserved.

Today,

she doesn't remember, and three halls down I can hear her screaming.

Yesterday,

I watched a group of soldiers go down fighting against the corpses of comrades who'd died before them.

Today,

we test another sample, this time on children.

Yesterday,

I watched five men and women gunned down in an abandoned factory no one cares about.

Today,

it happens again and again. Every eleven seconds. Forever.

Yesterday,

I watched a man sit comfortably in a nice armchair, sipping scotch and laughing as he ordered a woman to simply stop breathing.

Today,

he gets the day off of work detail for good behavior.

Yesterday,

I watched hundreds of men and women in orange jumpsuits herded like animals into empty rooms that filled with gas and fire.

Today,

hundreds more are told they have a chance for a lighter sentence, and a chance to serve their country.

Yesterday,

I watched the world nearly die in a thousand thousand terrible ways. Sometimes we would have had time to scream.

Today,

I'm alive to write about it. You want happy endings? Fuck you.

You're alive to read it.

God help us all.

Cookie if you know where that's from user posted image

Hey, this guide is now a thing. Check it out if you're interested in Roleplaying.

[12:45:45 PM] Firefly Vansalon: btw guys
saying this in advance because it's relevant to planning RP things

I'm going to be out of state June 14-July 18. I officially have a job/internship thing/whatever you want to call it at the Lutheran Camp on mt. Petit Jean, so I'm leaving for there a day before the first week of camp starts (pretty sure I go a day early, anyway).
[12:46:06 PM] Firefly Vansalon: I'll have my phone, of course, but I'll never get a chance to be on except MAYBE sunday nights.
[12:474 PM] Firefly Vansalon: Monday-friday I'll be busy with the actual camp proceedings, saturday I'll be busy cleaning up (along with all the other staff) and sunday morning we'll be starting preperations for the next group.
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 02:29 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Donate

Ysera snaps out of a braindead moment or two.
"Riiiight... Where were we again? Oh yes, questions!" She speaks and lifts a finger. "Wait... Who's still around anyway to ask?"

((Lazy post iz lazy, also because I still feel something nice can happen out of this))

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 02:42 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Gold: 3,000

Donate
Member No.: 223

The doors swing open, and here enters a man, in a tunic, engulfed in flames. He walks non-chalantly to the counter, and sits down. "How can I stop dying?" The man asks... "...and also," he pulls out an organ from his pocket, "I puked this out, do you know what it is?"

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Ysera
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 02:46 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Donate

"Errr... " The green dragoness looks a little confused and also slightly disgusted. "No... Sir... Who are you?"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Gold: 3,000

Donate
Member No.: 223

The man remembers his manners, "my apologies! The name is Carlyle Hennegin, but you can call me wick..."

Wick notices that this dragon-thing is looking at his organ, "oh, you see, my friend attacked me, and caused me great internal bleeding... Which later led to my death. I don't know much about human anatomy, so I don't know if I can live without this or not..."

Wick's flames extinguish and he collapses...dead...

((Look at lancer's rp City of Perfection, to understand this character...))

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 2  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll