The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The AoRP Dungeon!, The RP begins!
Shamison
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 05:43 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Gold: 475,222
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 460

Awards: 5

John looked crestfallen as he walked away. He then ran off into the woods to cry himself to sleep pitifully.

--------------------

ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 17 2014, 06:05 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Gold: 3,000

Donate
Member No.: 223

Awards: 2

Ire goes to the chest, and low and behold he found a katana and 3 kunai... ooh... don't mind if I do... he places them in different loops on his belt...

He catches up with the group, and seems delighted by miss chief's idea, "Oh, what a wonderful thought! Such a perfect offering to your radiance, I can not think!"

Ire becomes slightly confused.
"...However what my father's step-brother's 2nd cousin's uncle 3 times removed has to do with forest fires is beyond me..."

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 03:39 AM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,250

Donate
Member No.: 575

Although John had already left to cry in his own corner like a little girl, I felt somewhat obligated to fulfill his request, since it was in my power. He was a bit far away from me, though... Then, as if by instinct, I snapped my fingers and a flare ignited his cigar, which may or may not have been in his mouth at the time. Heheh...

As I reveled in my excitement at the ignition of the disco man's cigar, I accidentally dropped my match on the grass, and somehow in the span of a few seconds, the entire plain was lit ablaze, and just as soon the trees. "Oops, my bad~" I tell to the group as we lay witness to the burning of an entire forest, and possibly all inside the room with it. "This is an interesting smell. Anybody in the mood for some barbeque?!" I inquire excitedly, with the biggest, most sincere, and innocent smile the world could ever conjure up.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 12:16 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Donate

When John saw his cigar magically light he was astonished. He ran back to the group to tell everyone about the peculiar occurence but then noticed the forest fire. "Dont worry i'm a volunteer fireman!" He said as he ripped off his shirt ,revealing a very hairy torso and a huge beer gut, and started trying to blow out the flames by flapping his shirt.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 04:23 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

"Yes! A banquet to your holiness!" Ire throws his arms in the air, "Let all tremble before you, and let them beholden in your glory!" Ire draws his katana in a salute-of-sorts...
"What have you for the first of our feast?" He asks to his goddess Della. ((remember he sees miss chief as Della...))

Just then he saw a shirtless man, trying in a futile attempt to extinguish the fire...
What a fool! A mere mortal as he could never hope to cross the omnipotence of Della, the Serpent Goddess!

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Aznor
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 07:07 PM
Quote Post

Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Gold: 1,850

Donate
Member No.: 352

Awards: 1

Oh, my! This can't go on, there must be a source of reason in the world, and god forbid it that won't stand by when there's none present. Herrik drew his sword. "You there! 'Capped admin'!" He shouted while he pointed his sword towards the capped admin. "For everything that's holy! Stop this madness! Even in this obvious 'game' we will be subject to, there still has to be a sense of reason!"
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 09:54 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

HOW DARE HE!?!
Ire turned toward Herrik, "You have quite the nerve!"
He points his katana in Herrik's direction...
"That madness you speak of is the bidding of her magnificence, Della herself!"
He twirls the katana around "By giving credit of Della's doing to a heretic, such as the caped admin, in and of itself can be considered blasphemy! And I know how to deal with blasphemers!"
Ire points his katana to Herrik's throat, "Now, in the name of Della, repent your folly or die!"

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Shamison
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 10:01 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Donate

John heard a commotion behind him and turned around, which made his belly jiggle like jello. "Hey Hey Hey!" He said," Lets not fight now lets dance!" He said as he reached deep in his chest hair and turned on his walkman to disco. He then started dancing and a disco ball appeared above him. He didnt realize his hideousness was dangerous.

((He activated disco doom his special ability so if you look at him you get injured))

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
KazanCurry
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

Sparky Sparky Boom Man.
Group Icon

Group: Priest
Gold: 650

Donate
Member No.: 20

Zander, trying his best to keep away from the forest fire, gets closer to the group. It's only been a few minutes and they are trying to kill each other. Should have grabbed something to protect myself from the chest. I didn't want to grab anything that didn't belong to me though.

He sees John, who reminds of a creepy uncle, not only in appearance, but also for his personality and his bizarre obsession for anything from the 70's, take off his shirt. Zander looked away at the first sign of chest hair , not wanting to see a grown man's belly jiggle wildly.

Ignoring the dancing man to the best of his ability, He moves close enough to be noticed by the conflicting parties, but just out of reach of their weapons. "Um... I'm not sure if this is the best time to be fighting." or setting forest fires and dancing for that matter.

--------------------
3DS: 1118-0218-3106
PSN: KazanCurry
PMEmail PosterAOL
^
 Posted: Jul 18 2014, 10:54 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

Ire in a single fluid motion switches the katana into his left hand, grabs Snake's Fang with his right pointing it at Herrik, and points the katana in the direction of Zander.
"I am removing a blasphemous eyesore from Della's glorious world!" he turns his head to Zander, "Now, if you value your head being attached to your neck... then I'd suggest you either help him repent his sins, or be on your way."

He flips the katana in the air, sheathing the dagger, and grabbing the katana with his right hand. Ire kicks down Herrik, putting the tip of the blade up against his neck.
"NOW, I'll say it again... repent or die!"

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 12:26 AM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,250

Donate
Member No.: 575

I smile mischievously. "Now now, don't we have more pressing matters to attend to than killing each other? Well, not that I particularly mind. It seems pretty fun, after all!" I yell out in excitement. Then, I remembered to stop myself just in time. A part of me tells me my image is very important, so I continued on with a more professional tone. "Ahem. What I mean to say is, I would love to join in, but I've no reason to kill any of you aside from sadistic pleasure. I suppose that's reason enough, tho-" I stop myself again. "WHAT I REALLY MEAN IS THAT YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE FROM THE FOREST FIRE TAKING UP ALL THE OXYGEN IN THIS ROOM. HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED THE CLEAN AIR IN THE ROOM HAS BEEN JUST ABOUT COMPLETELY REPLACED WITH SOOT, ASHE, AND SMOKE?! ACTUALLY, HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GUYS SPEAK WITH THIS KIND OF AIR?! WE'RE TRAPPED IN A ROOM WITH NO VENTILATION FOR LOVE'S SAKE" Oh, shoot. Overstepped my bounds...

Okay, Miss Chief, deep breath. Deeeeeeeep breath. Calm your tiny but adorable tits. Even though I don't need oxygen, I'm taking theirs up by yelling... Okay, good. Think happy thoughts. Like the colour of the forest right now. Ohhh, a delicious red orange. My favourite colour!

"Ahem. Sorry, I got a little overexcited there. So, friends, how shall we proceed what with this imminent death coming before us? I think fighting amongst yourself and pulling death threats won't get you anywhere~" I tell the group with a big, sincere smile and my eyes closed in that cute way they do in the animes. I also wag my tails cutely, and managed to pull off some blush. Thank goodness this body is so obedient!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 12:51 AM
Quote Post

The Jimmies Rustle Softly
Group Icon

Group: ADORABLE WISTAU-POO~
Gold: 6,950

Donate
Member No.: 287

Awards: 3

Ragnarok awoke. He stepped out of the cell and noticed others. Where was he though? It mattered not, though, as he could not feel.

He noticed very bright colors, and the smell of smoke. He continued until he saw a group of people. A strange man with no shirt, a giant, and a little girl were amongst them. He noticed a man trying to kill another man.

He outstretched both of his arms, let out a low-bellowed laugh "Hehah hah hehhah.", and froze the fire in time. The flames sat atop the trees, not moving, with the smoke above it also stationary. In the blink of an eye, he was in the middle of the group. He did a full 360 and then shouted "Fear he who fears nothing."

(OOC you can click the quotes to hear what Ragnarok sounds like)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 01:15 AM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

Ire cocks her head over towards Ragnarok, "I need fear nothing, for with Della's blessing I am one of the divine!"
He turns back to Herrik "I'll let you off this once..." He sheathes his katana, "...watch who you give credit to now... Or else!"
She begins off through the room, with the now still flames, and turns to the group, "Well, I believe that the omnipotent Della has spoken, and unless you'd rather meet the end my blade, I suggest you listen."
He turns back and continues down to the dancing man. In a swift, almost machanical, movement Ire smashed the disco ball that was above John.

((@Ristau The last one sounded like a klingon... Also, I've noticed that you have a thing for the Norse, am I right?))

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
bblues
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 03:38 AM
Quote Post

@( -_-)==@)`.')
Group Icon

Group: Adorably Active Admin
Gold: 1,050

Donate
Member No.: 45

Awards: 6

14 dispersed into the room, observing the forest for anything of note. Sadly, it was ablaze before 14 found anything, although it had gazed on the woman drop her match. Pulling itself back towards the group, 14 assumed the form of something resembling a small child, the rest of it forming words it 'spoke'.

'I concur with the firestarter.' The words shifted in the air, re-forming into a new sentence. 'While I am no danger, many of you will perish at this rate.'

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Aznor
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 08:48 AM
Quote Post

Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Gold: 1,850

Donate
Member No.: 352

Herrik had been distracted and once he felt the cold steel against his neck, his heart skipped a beat, he dared not speak. So this is how I die. He thought grimly. Atleast I shall be spared of this madness. However, a disco ball appeared and Herrik was unfortunate enough to stare the disco dancing man and was slowly being depleted of his will to live but was saved by Ire's kick that brought him down.

The young man slowly got back up to his feet. "Bloody stupid heavy armor, making me too bloody slow..." He muttered while doing so. He turned to Ire. "As long as I don't die, I guess I'll be fine with this ma-" He caught himself. "This... well, whatever you want to call it." He stood straight. "But alas, now is not the time to bicker among ourselves." He sheathed his sword. "I do believe it is time to run, unless if anyone is keen to burn to death." He looked at Ire once more. "Can you run as fast as you fight?" He asked the katana wielder like if it was a challenge, smiling slightly. He might not like me, and I might not like him, but he can fight like a demon, and I'd not like that strange sword of him near my neck again.
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll