The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The AoRP Dungeon!, The RP begins!
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 12:58 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223

Awards: 2

Ire turns back to Herrik, "Yes, before becoming what I am now, I was always running... from the law, my ex-wife... hold on one second please..." Ire turned to John, "Turn off that bloody music!"

turning back toward Herrik, "I sincerely hope you keep up..." with that, Ire continued the room, ready for what ever may be on the other side...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Aznor
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 06:11 PM
Quote Post

Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Gold: 1,850

Donate
Member No.: 352

Awards: 1

"Hey!" Herrik shouted as Ire was gaining quite a lead. "Don't you leave without me!" The heavy plated man then lurched himself to a surprisingly fast run, despite the weight of his armor. Albeit not being able to get in front of Ire, Herrik still somehow managed to keep somewhat close to Ire. "You won't get all the glory of felling any beast we might meet!" He exclaimed, still keeping a small smile on his face.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 06:48 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

"Ha, I promise to leave some of them to you then... Hahaha!" Ire looks back at Herrik, then looks back forward and picks up his pace. "I used to know this temple like the back of my hand... And if I remember correctly... then the exit should be..." He stops in his tracks, marking an arrow on the ground, "EVERYONE, THIS WAY!!!" he yells back at the group as he began down this new path... slow enough to not leave Herrik too far behind him...

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 06:51 PM
Quote Post

The Jimmies Rustle Softly
Group Icon

Group: ADORABLE WISTAU-POO~
Gold: 6,950

Donate
Member No.: 287

Awards: 3

Ragnarok heard another man shouting, and running. He decided that the man would be stopped. Not because it caused him any sort of discomfort or pleasure, simply because he could.

And with that, Ragnarok freezes Ire in time.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 07:42 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 22,425

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

"Hahaha, you are all hilarious. I picked the perfect group." The admin said. "However, I don't like the idea of you being quite so omnipotent 'Miss Chief', I think I'll take away one of your many powers right now, you have to breath oxygen just like everyone else, and just like everyone else any exposure to harmful smoke or chemicals will be your downfall!"

The admin then went over to where John was. "You're disco is quite something, but how about we add something to it? Whenever you dance and disco I will grant you the ability to summon and control water at will, have fun with it!"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Aznor
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 08:12 PM
Quote Post

Such member
Group Icon

Donate

Herrik having no time to react, simply hit Ire while he froze, hitting him and effectively falling on his arse. He quickly got up, drawing his sword. "What in blazes, is happening?" He shouted, confused. "We have no time to waste!" The armored man shouted furiously at the group. "Fools! Will one of us have to perish in this foul place until you realize that dying here is a real possibility!" He turned to Ire once more and attempted to hoist him up on his shoulder to carry him towards the exit the frozen man had designated.
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Jul 19 2014, 10:34 PM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,200

Donate
Member No.: 575

*Cough* *Wheeze* What the hell is this?! Suddenly I'm having a hard time breathing with all this soot and- wait, why am I breathing in the first place? Ohh, that's right. My memory is foggy, so I don't remember much the details. Some part of me tells me that I can put aside breathing altogether, because I'm special or something. Well, I do have a bunch of tails compared to everyone else... But I think I'm here because I wanted to understand humans better. Wait, humans? I'm not human, am I?

"Hey, mister uhhhhhhhhh.... Are you trying to make me *cough* less cute or something?! This is so unfair, how come those guys" I point to 14 and Ragnarok "are just fine while I'm having my freshness drained *cough cough* away?! Don't be so mean!" Guess I'll suck it up and breathe this crap for now, this guy seems to hate cute little girls!

I pick myself up, get some dust and ash off my dress, and proceed to float to where the exit is. I can float? Cool.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
KazanCurry
 Posted: Jul 20 2014, 06:10 AM
Quote Post

Sparky Sparky Boom Man.
Group Icon

Group: Priest
Gold: 650

Donate
Member No.: 20

Why did they stop? Zander asked himself, upon noticing that Ire stopped and Herrik had fallen, but not being close enough to see why, Zander had no choice to press on further. It was slow going with all of this smoke, as he had to stop every few moments to gasp for air. He was getting closer to the two fighters, but it struck him as odd that he still wasn't moving. Unless... Zander glancing around, until he saw Ragnarok. That guy said something earlier as all the fire seemed to stop. Maybe he has a power that allows him to freeze things in place? Zander felt himself getting lost in thought, and slowing down. He cut all thoughts and continued to run towards the exit.

--------------------
3DS: 1118-0218-3106
PSN: KazanCurry
PMEmail PosterAOL
^
Shamison
 Posted: Jul 20 2014, 03:02 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Gold: 475,222

Donate
Member No.: 460

Awards: 5

John looked at the admin incredulously. If this is true I shall dance a rain dance and ignore that mans request. He then turned up his music and proceed to dance and jiggle around spraying water everywhere.

--------------------

ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 08:09 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 22,425

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

The admin uses his power to unfreeze time.

"Hey you, your power to freeze time...." The admin said to Ragnorok "It's pretty powerful, I'm afraid I'm going to have to nerf it. From now on it automatically runs out after several minutes"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 1 2014, 08:15 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

as Ire was running towards the exit, something quite peculiar happened. One minute he was running, the next he was being carried by Herrik.

"What...the..." He regained his concentration, "Herrik! What's going on?"
Something horrible is happening...but who caused it?

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 03:20 PM
Quote Post

Such member
Group Icon

Donate

Herrik was running, but was startled by Ire's sudden unfreezing and let out a girly scream. "I mean," He started, regaining his focus and kept on running keeping Ire on his shoulder. "The forest, or room, or whatever you want to call it, is burning. And I was running aw- I mean, relocating so we don't burn to a crisp." He stated, making it sound as if it was nothing worthy of note, trying to hide the fact that he had sounded more like a little girl than a noble.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 08:17 PM
Quote Post

Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Donate

Ire begins to get annoyed, "I knew that! I meant WHY ARE YOU CARRYING ME!!!"
he broke away from Herrik's grasp, standing upon his own two feet. He turns to 'miss chief' who was also feeling the repercussions of the fire. He quickly runs to the fat man still dancing, and notices how it controlled water. "You! Dancing man! Keep that up! I'll help too!"
Ire harnesses the light of the fire, using it to imbue his power into the man. This power has some unforseen effects on the man, not only giving him tons of energy but also changed his appearence. His belly disappeares, replaced with a 6-pack, his head topped with an afro, and his chest trimmed and styled. He looked like an entirely new man.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 09:13 PM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,200

Donate
Member No.: 575

Getting bored with the current progress of things, I decide to blow a hole in the wall through the use of a spontaneous explosion, using the leftover oxygen in the room as a catalyst. Ready... Set...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

Thus, a hole was blown into the wall giving us safe passage to the next room, along with a new supply of oxygen. Although, for the duration of my creating the explosion, I did steal everybody else's air momentarily. I wonder if anybody passed out? That would be funny. I giggle as I float my way into the next room.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 6 2014, 09:24 PM
Quote Post

The Jimmies Rustle Softly
Group Icon

Group: ADORABLE WISTAU-POO~
Gold: 6,950

Donate
Member No.: 287

Awards: 3

Ragnarok blinked to Ire and stopped him in his tracks. He put a finger on his Ire's head.

...Ah, yes. So you are Nodney... The one who controls the mind of this second-class abomination, obsessed with a goddess that isn't even his. How pathetic. Don't try anything stupid like you have in the past with another man named "Wick" or you will suffer a terrible fate.

Suddenly, laughter could be heard in Ire's head.

And with that, Ragnarok unfroze Ire and blinked out of the room.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 4 5  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll