The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Peace Reigns
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 04:02 PM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



Alabastar, a modest sized continent whose history has been plagued with bloodshed... a land where tradition is law and war is life. A place whose very existence is threatened, not by conquest, demons, or epidemic...

But by Peace.

The latest of the Templar's 'Crusades' has finally ended, but instead of leading to more fighting it led instead to a ceasefire. Pope Camron III has decided that the time for violence is over, and that by ending the war that his predecessor had started he will see to it that a lasting peace can be forged. He is hosting a banquet, open to all who want to attend, at no charge at all. Although for some odd reason he has sent invitations to a certain few individuals, what he is planning can only be speculated at but something is surely not as it seems...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Grand Hall, a massive cathedral with a dining area about the size of two football fields laid side by side. This is the venue, and yet the 7 guests of honor find that it is locked. Perhaps the time on the invite was off? Or maybe they're still getting ready? No matter the case, they were not the only ones there; a whole encampment has been built in front of the gate. There are shops, tents, and even an 'adult entertainment' booth/tent. To the East is a small forest, from which faint screaming can be heard. And to the West is a watch-post, where some commotion appears to be going on. The guests decide to see what this camp has to offer, and to kill time...
((This is an exploration area, you can go to any of the aforementioned areas. Sleeping in the tents will progress to the next portion. I recommend exploring a bit, and splitting up.))

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 04:16 PM
Quote Post


The Jimmies Rustle Softly
Group Icon

Group: ADORABLE WISTAU-POO~
Posts: 974
Gold: 6,950
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 287
Joined: 28-July 12







Awards: 3



Praenuntium walked slowly with his hood up, not trying to draw any attention to himself. He blended with the crowds and went from shop to shop, tent to tent to see what he could find. He eventually found a little shop that sold "meat pie," which he bought two of and ate.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 04:19 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



With a skeptic glare Ignacia looked around after finding out the doors were closed... Was this suppose to be some kind of joke?
She sighs heavily and glances shortly at the other guests with her burning, ruby eyes... Noticing not single one of them looks like they hail from her Sect or home country. Rolling her eyes she steps away, not up for conversation, especially not with some Mystic of them and heads towards the forest, where she heard faint screams coming from. Maybe it would be something interesting, someone to rescue, someone to fight. Anything really that is not 'peaceful and boring'.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 04:28 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



"How dare they not let us in!" Zita exclaimed furiously. She walked away from the front gates. She had to find a way to calm down or find something to punch. She then heard screaming from the distant forest. "Now that's more like it!" The knight exclaimed with a pumped fist running towards the forest, hand on sword, ready to draw.
----------

Teddy Brice checked in his jacked once more and brushed the flintlock pistol that he was concealing. Now, I must look very nervous, but truth be told, I am nervous. I am not used to weapons at all. And this whole joke about not letting us in isin't helping. He looked to all the other guests, and the camp that had been set up. What a strange sight. He thought. Though I'd never declare it out loud. Regardless, there must be a reason for all of them. And with that, the extravagantly dressed man sat on a nearby stump, observing the camp and awaiting what course of action the camp would take. He then heard a woman in full plate yelling then quickly running off. Now that a feisty one if I ever saw one.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 04:40 PM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



The small forest, a perfect cover for our kind of 'work' or at least it should have been. This damn girl began screaming, I was barely able to muffle her cries with my hand and no she's actually STRUGGLING! Like anyone will save her, me and my associate acquired her from her own family, they seemed eager to let her go. Hopefully nobody outside is thinking about being 'mister hero' and come to her rescue, I'd rather not have to kill ANOTHER person because of this damn broad.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ignacia, Klavier, and Zita come upon two gruff looking men detaining a girl who is about 16 years, she is tied up but struggling to get free.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Cero
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 04:45 PM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



"The spirits prevent me from passing! Oh! What must I do to prove myself to thee! WHY WON'T YOU MOVE!?" Klavier was shouting at the locked door. Except, Klavier hadn't actually tried to open the doors but instead saw two huge killer whales playing poker in front of the doors. Seeing this as a test by the spirits to see whether he was worthy to attend this banquet, Klavier looked around to see whether there was anything he could do to try to prove himself. It was then that he heard a scream come from the forest far to the east. Klavier immediately perked up to this and dashed towards the forest, seeing it as the spirits calling him to his test. Upon arriving at the scene Klavier took in the situation. Alright spirits, you have led me to rescue this damsel! I will prove myself today! Klavier looked at the two men, but became quickly distracted as he spotted a dog singing on a stage behind them. Pulling his attention back to the men, Klavier readied his blade and menacingly said, "All right, let her go. The spirits wouldn't want me to taint the soil with your blood."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 05:01 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



Ignacia had placed her hand on her sword the moment she entered the forest, actually being the first to notice the damsel in distress, but not the first to act. In fact one of the other 'guests' she saw earlier, a young man, ran past her and called out for the release of the young woman immediately.
Mumbling to herself she stopped at that and decided to hide behind a tree, a small, blue flame flickering in her free hand as she waits for the scene to unfold... While wondering what the hell the man was rambling about the spirits.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 05:11 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



"YOU COWARDLY, IDIOTIC, UN-HONORABLE MEN!" Zita shouted with authority at the men, so loud that she could be heard at the camp. "HOW DARE YOU TAKE A UN-ARMORED HOSTAGE! I DEMAND THAT SHE BE RELEASED!." She marked a pause. "IMMEDIATELY! OR GOD SHALL BE WITNESS TO THE MOST UNHOLY ACT THAT SHALL TAKE PLACE HERE!" Anger was a resource that Zita had plenty of and she knew how to use it. "Now, for the last time." She said, drawing her sword, with her right hand and a small throwing knife with her left, so she could throw to at least incapacitate the man that would attempt kill the innocent girl. "I give you a choice; Release this girl and never come back or die." She said, emanating an aura of command that instills fear to lesser men.

--------

Brice heard an uproar from the nearby forest. "What in the name of Alabastar is going on there?" He asked himself. Curiosity had always been a controlling factor in Teddy's life, and with that he rushed to the forest to see had was happening.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 05:29 PM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



"Enchrion damn you! See what you did now? Hufff...well it can't be helped..." The man whistles signaling three other men to come out of hiding. "I REALLY didn't want to have to do this but..." He draws his musket, "Hey Johnny, watch the girl while we take care of these inconveniences."
They begin to fire at the group of two, alternating firing so that there is not a gap in their attack.
Not only that, but they reloaded their muskets in less than a minute each time.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 05:52 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



"Fine, you all get to die!" Zita exclaimed while she ran in a curve around the enemies, taking cover behind the trees her longsword held up high, still in her right hand. Now, not the first time facing firearms, muskets may be formidable weapons, they are slow. She waited until one group had fired then she made her exit from her cover, throwing her knife towards one of the men that was about to shoot. If I die, then I shall not die in vain!


--------

'Teddy' was not truly Teddy's real name, it was simply a nickname from a the formal name 'Theodore', however, Theodore arrived just in time to see the gusty woman make her move against men armed with the weapons that the colonist was accustomed to. She's not brave, she's insane! His eyes then met those of the girl held at gunpoint. Instinctively Teddy took his pistol and aimed it at Johnny. His hand was shaking. I-I've never shot at anyone before... He hesitated, and targeted the man's trigger arm and shot it, rather than opting to kill the man without giving him a chance. He then shouted. "Run girl!" and ducked and rolled behind other trees and started reloading frantically.
PMEmail Poster
^
Cero
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 05:59 PM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



Klavier reacted fast to the thugs loading their guns. Quickly he channeled his mana into his sword which started to become surrounded with water. In one swift motion he slashed the sword through the air spraying the water out, stopping the bullets in their tracks. Klavier immediately jumped at one of the thugs while they were reloading and slashed him straight down the torso. Immediately preparing to strike again he started to plead with them again, "Please stop! If you don't want anymore injuries. The spirits are furious enough as it is." He then started to channel his mana again through his sword, coating it again in water.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 06:08 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



... Pah. Ignacia thought to herself, knowing she has not been noticed and takes that advantage to study the others... Unwilling to partner with their crazy assault. However as she remained hidden something nudges against her leg, her pet having arrived after hearing the screams too. Looking down she smiles, even though she told the Magdragon to wait for her until she returned. “Azura, you little rascal.” Ignacia whispers and glances around the tree another time before nodding to her companion. “Stay here.” she tells the dog sized pet and continues to just study the others... After all, knowledge is power, even if she dearly would like to strike down a few men herself.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Gizmoipze
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 06:10 PM
Quote Post


New Member
Group Icon

Group: Dragon
Posts: 7
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 593
Joined: 18-August 14







Awards: None


From the shadows a figure had been watching all along, finding this an opportune time to, first of all send two sickles flying towards the backs of the injured, and secondly, shadow step in to... Rescue the poor lady in need – Surely someone would want to see her safe. ”Don't struggle.” She whispers in the girl's ear as she appears next to her, embracing her and letting the darkness envelop the both of them – puff, gone~.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 06:42 PM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



Erxia wasn't stupid, when her chance came she went for it. Right as Johnny's arm was incapacitated, she broke free and ran for the hills, but not before giving him a good kick in the family jewels.
"You've had that coming you perv!"
However she was stopped mid-run by some sort of shadow.
"Don't struggle." It said, this made her VERY uneasy.
"Who are you? What do you want with me?!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Greyson noticed the girl had just vanished, and without a thought for the three he had brought into this, he picked up Johnny and made a run for it...
"You win! Okay? Without the girl, there's really no reason to fight..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...my torso... no, YOU'LL DIE TOO!!! The injured man thrust his bayonet into the insane man's chest.
"I'm dragging you to Nardon with me! YOU SC—"
A sicle? wa... no...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Water? IT STOPPED MY BULLET? and her knife... well, aren't things looking up for me.
The man threw down his musket, instead drawing his already loaded flintlock pistol.
"Tough luck girly!"
He pulls the trigger right as the water subsides. Zita had no time to react; the shot was a direct hit.
huh? We're leaving? fine... The thug runs off in the same direction as Greyson and Johnny.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What was that? A dragon? Heh, it can't hide from me...
Tim pulls out a grenade, ((note these are NOT modern grenades...)) lights it, and throws it at the tree he saw the dragon hide behind. He repeats this several more times, covering the area around the tree as well. He watches as the forest explodes and goes up in flames.
"HAHA! ...hmm, time to head out? whatever... HEY SUE! WAIT UP!"
Tim runs off after the man named Sue.

(Zita has been shot)
(Ignacia and Teddy were caught in a series of explosions.)
(Klavier has a bayonet in his chest.)
(THE FOREST IS ON FIRE!!!)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Gizmoipze
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 06:49 PM
Quote Post


New Member
Group Icon

Group: Dragon
Posts: 7
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 593
Joined: 18-August 14







Awards: None


“Oh, I'm just here to help a girl in need.” Ibri smiles friendly when they emerge from the shadows a way off, hiding in some underbrush. “So, shall we return you to your family?” She asks and helps the girl up before starting to walk her back to town, not giving her much chance of escape.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll