The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Peace Reigns
Cero
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 07:01 PM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



"GLUAAAGH!" Klavier yelled as he coughed up blood. Luckily the bayonet had not pierced anything major and he was especially lucky that he had not got a chance to twist it. Oh thanks you spirits for sparing my life. Getting up slowly, Klavier put some pressure on his wound then looked around. He saw that all the bandits have bailed, but Klavier was horrified when he saw the forest on fire. "GASP! WHO WOULD DO THIS! YOU ARE DEFILING THE HOME OF THE SPIRITS!" Klavier had tears flowing down his face; hearing the screams of the spirits as they burned. Quickly Klavier ised the water from his sword to try to put out the fire. Unfortumately the water he had wasn't enough so he kept channeling his mana, subjecting the fire to a frantic torrent of water. Exhausted, Klavier collapsed to his knees while coughing up more blood. "Forgive me spirits. I failed."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 07:07 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



The shock of the bullet made Zita stop in her tracks, hitting her in the chest. She knelled down trying to ignore her wound. "Nghh, this. Is. NOTHING!" She screamed as she stood up. She knew she was using the rest of her strength, but she had plenty of that. Upon seeing that the girl was no longer there, Zita decided to start walking back towards the camp, each step a tremendous challenge, she did however reach it, only to collapse as she reached the outskirts of the forest, her tremendous strength now used up.


-------

Teddy was knocked away by the explosions. It was only after the smoke cleared that he opened his eyes. His clothing was ruined, but he was still alive, if barely. I can only hope that innocent soul has escaped. He tried to get up, but then relized that he was hurt, his left side was bleeding. He clutched his wound got up, only to see a man that had charged the men along with the knight. "He-" He started but only coughed. Oh dear lord, we need help. He then resolved himself to reach the camp, only to reach a bit further where Zita reached, although he was conscious, he could no longer move as he fell down beside Zita. "H-Help." He meekly pleaded to anyone who might hear. "O-others i-in fo-forest."
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 08:47 PM
Quote Post


The Jimmies Rustle Softly
Group Icon

Group: ADORABLE WISTAU-POO~
Posts: 974
Gold: 6,950
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 287
Joined: 28-July 12







Awards: 3



Praenuntium had just finished hit meat pies when he smelled something... Burning wood?

He walked outside and saw a giant tower of smoke rising from the forest, and he ran in to check it out. When he got there, there were multiple bodies on the ground, which he prompty began to drag out. although he really wanted to kill them, he had no reason to, and therefore he did not. After he got the people out of the fire, he sat and waited idle, standing by being as incognito as possible.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 18 2014, 11:47 PM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



"N-no, please don't! They'll just sell me back to the slavers!"
Erxia pleads staring at Ibri with puppy dog eyes,
"Please let me accompany you! I owe you my life, I can heal any wounds you may have!"
And with that, Erxia decided that she would serve Ibri.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Are they okay!?"
"I don't know but..."
"That man saved them!"
There was a large crowd gathered around praenuntium, praising him for saving the near death people who still required serious medical attention. The group moved away as 3 women came over.
"I hear you save people..."
"...I a man who'd risk his life, meow."
"Why don't we go somewhere, a little more private?"
As the the three gorgeous women led praenuntium away to their deluxe tent, a doctor had finally arrived and began to heal the wounds almost-corpses.
"There you go... It's not perfect, but at least you won't die."
(Ibri gained a loyal companion)
(The injured are healed half-way.)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 03:03 AM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



Blood... A fragrance I really can't get enough of. The strong smell of iron, and a distant reminder of where I am most comfortable... The seas. I really can't get enough of this smell, and it riles me up to think that there could be more. And yet, the fighting seems to quell so quickly... Fire fills the absence, but fire is a presence I've grown far too accustomed to...

I watch, hidden under the cover of the forest, my tongue clicked on my upper teeth. Hungry... I'm hungry. I want to feast. Especially with that bastard who locked the doors on us. Nobody will mind if a few criminals disappear -wholeheartedly- will they? They're wounded. Easy picking. Still fresh. I can smell their trails, even with the ash. So fragrant... I know where they are. And I'm hungry.

Still in the cover of the burning forest, I make my way to follow where these three men have gone. Atop the branches, I quietly leap from tree to tree, on their trail. Their wounds slow them... So easy... Such simple prey... Such a strong scent... Such a good smell... My hands are tingling with excitement. I can barely hold back my nails... Shall I wait until I've found the hornet's nest, and mark my feeding grounds? Or shall I kill these three right now, and quell my hunger until the dawn breaks? No, I will kill them now, when they are panicked and weak. The fire is now behind us. A free meal is always better than one that's earned... Directly atop of them now, I leap down from the tree I am on, with my body ready for the kill. Gravity will give me enough power to ensure that he dies instantly from the concussion of my blow, and with my target locked in my sights, I deliver an earth shattering punch right into the skull of the prey furthest ahead of his group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My lady, we are in full view of the masses now! I beg of you, a lady of your stature should wear something more!"

Such insolence. Though I would have preferred coming alone, it seems that in human society, one with my stature needed to be accompanied at all times in the case of a major event such as the one I was invited. While I don't particularly mind the company, I'd rather these men be on the seas, as I tasked them to; to protect merchant vessels for reasonable prices, in the hopes of having any of my task forces come into contact with the "Feral Serpent". If contact with any of the merchants I'd dealt with or a task force were to disappear, I'd have a lead. And better yet if they managed to capture him alive or at the very least make it back to shore to report to me directly. Yet, I knew that was too much to ask when dealing with him.

"I thank you for your concern, dearest servant. I will put it into consideration, if you are to listen to my fashion advice too and to strip down to your undergarments in full view of the public," I giggle to my escort. I speak to him in a kind tone, with a radiant smile all the while. "Ah, but don't actually do it. Though, you really shouldn't tell a lady how to dress, especially not the one you are serving, no?" Human dress is so obnoxious either way. That they waste away the lives of plants and animals to cover their natural forms in layers of lies disgusts me. It makes me far more comfortable to be out in the open with just the bare essentials of a two piece swimsuit, so as to not hide any more than necessary of myself from nature. Though, because I am now a Lady of the Mystics, it seems I'm forced by ceremony to done a cape made from the hide of a mighty lion. Absolutely Disgusting.

The nerve the Pope has, to lock the doors on his guests. Though I should really try to preserve my strength, I still need practice walking. So I've been strolling along the grounds outside the banquet hall for the past few hours, with my bodyguards quick in tow. There, I witness what is without a doubt a band of strumpets whisking a praised man away. Partly out of curiosity, but mostly out of a reason to take a few more accursed steps forward, I approach the whores to their tent, where I peak into it in an attempt to catch wind of what the festivity was about.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 03:22 AM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



As the first grenade was launched over to Ignacia, Azura did an instinct swipe with his armored tail, launching it away somewhere into the forest. He continued doing that until fire broke lose all around them, though they did not get hit by a single explosion... Though the Magdragon might have hit someone else on accident instead. Not particular worried of the flames, Ignacia waved her hand and channeled her mana onto the flames, a great part of them moving into a guided direction, gathering on one point before rising to a pillar and then lowering down, where the Magdragon happily jumped into them, unaffected by the normal fire. He rolled around in it, effectively absorbing the flames little by little until they were extinguished. “Good boy!” Ignacia called out then as her companion returned to her, his stone like scales hot from the fire and smoke escaping from his mouth. Carefully she patted his snout with her fire resistant gloves before looking around the battlefield.
Most of the others got hurt, not much to her surprise. Running in without a plan was usually a bad idea after all. For a moment though she contemplated getting help, however the townsfolk were already on the matter before she could lend a hand... Not that it would have done much, since she's not really a healer type.
Sighing Ignacia returned to the festival at that, wondering if she should stock up her supplies and leave. While walking Azura stayed at her side, still burning with excitement, which can be noted by small licks of fire escaping from between the hardened stone scales.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Gizmoipze
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 03:44 AM
Quote Post


New Member
Group Icon

Group: Dragon
Posts: 7
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 593
Joined: 18-August 14







Awards: None


Ibri stopped at the mention from Erxia. "Really now?" She frowns a bit, while mentally waving bye to the monetary reward. "... So, you are proficient in the arts of healing you say?" She mutters for a bit turning to take a better look at the girl... That could be useful... Her line of thoughts got cut short as she smells the burning wood and decides that these things really can wait untill they get back to town - And so she takes Erxia with her.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 19 2014, 03:11 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



Zita sat regally at a table, a distance away from the tents, not to be bothered by anyone else, however, Teddy decided to join her and sat down with a grunt. While each of them were still suffering from their wounds, the woman hid it better than the middle-aged man. Zita stared the man who had approached her, trying t make him go away. "Say," the merchant started, breaking the awkward air that the knight was instilling. "You were quite brave." He said, complementing her. "And why would you care?" She demanded. Teddy shifted uneasily. "W-well, I was just curious as why you would risk your life for someone you don't even know." She continued to stare him down, unmoved by his question. "I could ask you the same thing, old man." She put an emphasis on the 'old man' trying to get a reaction out of him, and it did. Teddy got up, visibly displeased at how the woman was dealing with him. "I see how it is then, I am sorry for bothering you." He took a few steps, only to turn his head. "I was just wondering how someone could act so selflessly, but I believe that it is not for me to know, good day, my lady." He kept walking away, not even awaiting a response, but it was still visible that he was hurt by the way he walked. "Silly old man, he amuses me." Zita murmured to herself with a smile, not even budging from her initial spot.

--------

"Of all the-" Teddy started, visibly angry by how the armored knight had handled him. He decided to burn of his steam by browsing the various shops, and to buy a replacement pistol for the one that he had lost in the forest. Cost me quite a bit, but, I don't regret it a bit, but I do hope that girl escaped and is safe.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 01:03 PM
Quote Post


The Jimmies Rustle Softly
Group Icon

Group: ADORABLE WISTAU-POO~
Posts: 974
Gold: 6,950
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 287
Joined: 28-July 12







Awards: 3



Once in the tent Praenuntium began to pay attention, and realized what these women were trying to do. While most men would easily be seduced by three women that wanted to "praise" him for their Heroism, Praenuntium was not. In fact, he was quite annoyed with them.

After deciding to save the people in the forest, his lust for death became stronger, and he decided that these three immoral pleasure-seekers would be perfect candidates. Praenuntium removed his cloak, revealing his daggers, and he sat and waited as the women began to caress him. Slowly, he pulled his dagger out, and lunged forward. He then turned around, slit the throat of the first woman, stabbed the second in the heart, and then the third in the stomach. The third was still alive, and bleeding profusely. Praenuntium said something mumbled under his breath then looked the woman in the eye. "The reaper welcomes you," And with that, the reaper's scythe appeared and slashed through the woman.

While Praenuntium himself can not absorb the souls of those he kills, he can offer them to the reaper by using the scythe, which is exactly what he did.

After, he sheathed his dagger put his cloak back on and walked outside.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 01:27 PM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



What a sight I've beheld, peeking into the tent. In front of me, I see the corpses of three women who, regardless of how they were dressed, frankly won't be missed. What amazed me more was the man who stood amidst the bodies. A heavily armed man, ebbed with darkness. My servants beside me are horrified of the sight, but nonetheless stand their ground, albeit with their weapons drawn. I signal them to stand down, as I approach the mysterious murderous figure.

"That was an impressive display, Reaper. You may or may not have realized it, but I saw your performance from start to finish with these... Tramps," I quietly applaud as I address him. "I have my doubts of the Pope being satisfied with such an occurrence, however. I'm sure he would want order and stability at his celebration, rather than the violence and danger to life you have presented..." My finger is on my lip, and I have a mischievous smile on me all the while as I speak, though I've made sure my eyes showed him that I was of the kind and understanding breed. "Ah, I must apologize. I am Chiamatto, current Archmage of Water Base Magics. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable, if I did. The point I wanted to make was that I can clean this mess up for you, so that the Pope will never know of your transgressions. After all, I don't take it that he'll be overly fond of the chaos you've caused. I, too, wish for things to remain calm and stable, and news of these women's deaths will not sit well with the rest of the guests. However, I must ask of one thing from you in exchange..."

I clear my throat, and look at the man straight into his eyes. My eyes no longer express any fake empathy, and what was the comforting aura I once exuded was now replaced with sternness, and a fierce gaze into his soul. "You enjoy killing, yes? Then, for the sake of our mutual benefit, I ask that you listen to my request..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SCRUNCH!
I hear as I see a lifeless body, without a head, falls onto the ground. My right hand is soaked in a case of crimson blood, along with pieces of pink gelatin like meat and chunks of flesh and muscle. I can see the fragments of what was once his skull, scattered all over the ground, along with a much larger quantity of the items that are in my hand, splattered all over the forest floor. My fist felt some lingering pain from the collision, but there is no damage to my hand. Rather, this is a very good feeling... I open the palm of my hand and give it a savoury lick, as I turn towards the other two of the group. Delicious... And there's more ahead... One of the bandits is carrying his injured comrade, and witnessing the sight in front of him had shocked him for the moment. So I gaze into his eyes. A fierce, soulless stare, piercing into him. As if to tell him that I want your soul. My muscles are ready. But I do not move. I wait until he is over his shock. There were two of them. Though a musket's range was not effective up close, it still posed a threat, and doubly so when there are two. I stare at him carefully, witnessing terror consume him by the second. Then, in a moment's notice, he raises his weapon. At that moment, I dash back into the cover of the trees. Panicked gunfire lands where I once stood, albeit quite off the mark now with the mental interference.

Now they smell of both blood and fear. Absolutely delicious. I can't miss them from two miles away... My face is contorted into a delirious happiness that I can no longer quell. Hahah... Hahahahah... "Ahahahahahah!"

(You were taking way too long, Nodders. Sorry, but I'm progressing the chase here.)

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 02:05 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



While Teddy was browsing for a new pistol, something started sniffing his legs and nudging against them, which was rather hot through his clothes. Not shortly after the merchant owning the stand he's at started screaming, spotting the young Magdragon that is investigating Teddy.

“Azura!!” Ignacia called out at that, having had her back turned to the shop so that she didn't realize her companion had left her side. “Heel!” she commands, the Magdragon looking up and prancing on over back to her.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 09:06 PM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



What is this... am I dead? No, Johnny I couldn't save you...
"You bastards!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
They killed Greyson? THANK GOD!
Sue picks up Johnny.
"Thank y—"
WHAT?! HE'S EATING GREYSON! AND PROBABLY US TOO... but that WAS badass...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"KILL HIM!!!!"
This is for Greyson, you BASTARD!!!
Tim begins to fire his guns at the man, if you can even call him that, who killed Greyson.
"...wha-I missed?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"G-guys... dont-fight...him..." Johnny struggled, "He killed Greyson... that's a GOOD thing, he is much stronger than greyson... HE should lead us."
The other bandits agreed, "...or we shall die by his hand..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You all seem very tired... why don't you come rest in my tent for a bit..."
Says an old hag, "I'm not really using it anyway..."
The hag leads the guests to her tent, which for a tent is pretty spacious. Numerous cots can be seen within it, somewhere in the dozens. enough for everyone.
"Please...make yourself at home..."
((Exploration time nearly over, last chance to go to the guard tower...))
(Libaia has a decision..
spare the bandits—gain a posse,
or kill them...—and...get nothing.)
(if you are ready to move on to the banquet, sleep in the pervy old hag's tent...)

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 20 2014, 10:24 PM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



A huge smile stretches across my face. They wish to serve me...? Hah... My tongue rolls around my mouth; I'm intrigued by this offer. I leave the cover of the shadows, confidently marching toward my subjugates. "Tell me, why should I allow you to serve me, rather that I should consume you all here and now? You are smelling rather delicious," I tell the bandits, as I march slowly towards them, with my muscles ready to make a move at any moment's notice. The one who I had just slain -Greyson- his soul didn't do much to quell my hunger. Rather, it was quite an appetizer, given how small and insignificant it was. I need more... I continue towards them. "What use have I for the weak? I've no need to take in any of you if you show no resolve, strength, or loyalty. Is it so easy to sway that death do your bonds apart?" I mock the bandits, all the while staring at them as if they were large steaks to be consumed. And I'm hungry.

"Show me your conviction. Kill your injured man; I've no use for the weak. Kill him, and feast on his flesh. Tear it off of his corpse while he is still alive. Watch and consume his scream and pain. But give me the soul." My hands are loosened into a killing position now; my nails are set, my hands ready to smash the nearest thing, and my teeth jagged with anticipation. I roll my tongue around my teeth one last time. "What are you waiting for? The Serpent awaits..."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 02:33 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



"What in blue blazes!!" Teddy shouted once the merchant he was buying his new pistol from in fear. He jumped back in surprise but hit his left side on a crate, making it topple down, spreading the various good the shopkeeper owned, making his wound hurt once more. Wha-what was that creature? Was it a- I-I must know! He then grabbed the pistol, put it in his coat, dropped the money on the counter that he owed the merchant, plus a bit extra for knocking down a crate of goods, and ran out the store, his curiosity once more taking control of him. He spotted the dragon-esque creature that had nudged him. "Excuse me, milady!" He flagged down Ignacia. "I am quite sorry for bothering you, but I must know, what is the origin of your pet, it intrigues me." He then took a closer look to the woman, who looked like a warrior as well. You've done it Teddy, you've probably pissed of another woman that could beat you up with both hands tied behind her back. He took a step back, obviously nervous on how the woman would respond to him.
PMEmail Poster
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 03:07 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



Ignacia turns around to the man who approached her, her ruby eyes observing him shortly before she sighs heavily. “Now you've done it, Azura.” She mumbles, her companion sitting down next to her and looking up with a tilted head. Turning back to the man, Ignacia replies calmly: “I'm terribly sorry if my friend has startled you... Or caused any damage. He's not used to such big cities and festivals." She puts a hand on top of the creature's head. "And as for your question... He's, like me, from the Valkyrie Isles. A Magdragon from The Spewing Maw in fact... That's one of the last active volcanoes." Ignacia explains. "Not very common, I know... " She mumbles the last part. "Did he set anything on fire?"

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll