The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Peace Reigns
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 03:51 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



Teddy let a sigh of relief. "But the fact that he isn't common makes him even more interesting." He exclaimed in glee. "But now that you mention it, my leg does feel a bit warm, and is that smoke that I smell?" The colonist replied, looking down, only to see his right pant leg was on fire. Without thinking, along with a small scream of surprise, he quickly removed his pants and stomped on them to put out the small fire. He then smiled to Ignacia. "I assure my lady, you need not worry, these pants meant nothing to m-" It was only mid sentence that he realized that he was talking to a Valkyrie, with no pants on. "For-Forgive me my lady!" He exclaimed before quickly putting his pants back on, even if his right pant leg was burnt away from the knee down. He then knee-led down, bowing his head in shame. "Please forgive my foolishness milady."

--------

Zita laughed wholeheartedly, watching the whole dilemma with the Valkyrie unfold. "This old man, he's more entertaining than I initially thought."
PMEmail Poster
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 04:03 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



Ignacia couldn't help but to giggle a little, since this was the first thing this day that did not annoy her. “You are forgiven.” She replies at that with a nod of her head. “Yet let me pay for these pants regardless... And you might as well consider buying some light armor to go along with a new set as well.” Ignacia states and fetches her pouch, giving him a few gems that were more than enough for what she suggested. "You can keep the change for ammunition... "

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 04:23 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



Teddy looked at the gems with awe. "Milady!" H-How? How can she possess a fortune well superior to my own?! She must be royalty! "I-I have no choice to accept!" He then put the gems away in his coat. "My name is Theodore Brice, or simply 'Teddy'. Might I be honored to know yours, milady?"
PMEmail Poster
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 04:32 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



That was what Ignacia waited for him to ask and she raises her head, crossing her arms confidently. “I am Ignacia of Sieghart! Heir and soon to be chief of my Clan, the Valkyrien Spellblades.” She replies, her companion letting out some sort of bark, which also released a small burst of fire from his maw. “Well met, 'Teddy' of Brice.”

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 21 2014, 06:27 PM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



Teddy was prepared for her to confirm that she was royalty, but to be the heir of the Valkyries was another matter to the colonist altogether. He was stunned, but it also produced him with an opportunity. An opportunity of a lifetime. Ever since I was a child I always dreamed of serving royalty! To be a witness to history in the making! He hardened his face, showing a seriousness that he hadn't shown for a longtime. "Milady! Surely you must know the great perils that a member of royalty like you may face on the roads, and I know that I may not be of great use in battle. But I would like to ask if I could have the privilege of accompanying you!" He then loosened up, laughing a bit. "I have a habit of being a bit theatrical, I know. But surely an extra pair of hands could be of great benefit to you, but I wish not to force your hand. I will however ask you to consider this offer and as a sign of my seriousness, I shall buy everything you have suggested to me, and to show my skills as a merchant, I will return all of the fortune you gifted to me, because you never know when you might need a surplus of cash. And with that, I shall take my leave, your highness!" He bowed, once he finished his monologue, and left to a nearby shop re-equipping himself. He bought brown light armor just as he had been suggested, somehow lighter than the fine clothes that he had worn earlier, but also offer him more protection, bought extra weapons, and a surplus of ammo. All for one small gem that he had received, it's value meaningless compared to all of the other gems. Now I sincerely pray that she would actually consider enlisting the help of a simple merchant to help her, as doubtful as I am that she will accept me, I can't let this opportunity escape me. I must try!
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 22 2014, 03:07 AM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



"You heard him Johnny, this has to be done."
"Yes, and it was you who said we should serve him. This is what you have coming."
Tim and Sue advance on Johnny. Johnny struggles to his feet, "so you can't have the weak? Let me prove I am strong enough to serve you!"
He turns and socks Sue in the face. He fights them for only a few minutes until they are defeated.
"Huff huff. There, who's weak now?"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
((My next post will progress to either the banquet or the guard tower...))

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 22 2014, 03:59 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



“How peculiar... He reminds me a lot of a boy at home.” Ignacia speaks to herself after Teddy has left, considering his offer. While she would prefer to continue her journey alone, especially since she's searching for dangerous and tough challenges, an extra pair of hands does indeed have quite it's advantages if she were to accept him. “What do you think, Ignacia? Can we settle with a 'man' joining us?” She asks her companion, the Magdragon stretching before looking up at her. A moment he remained still, then walks around her and stops facing the direction Teddy disappeared to. Clawing the ground and waving his tail the Magdragon showed his acceptance of the stranger. Sighing Ignacia already knew Azura would react so and ponders little longer. “Alright.” She speaks up after a while. “We can have him tag along for a while, see how he'll do. However I think he is going to need a bit of training... Else he'd probably want to leave the moment we set foot into the wilds.” She giggles and waits for his return.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Gizmoipze
 Posted: Aug 22 2014, 04:15 PM
Quote Post


New Member
Group Icon

Group: Dragon
Posts: 7
Gold: 0
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 593
Joined: 18-August 14







Awards: None


In the meantime, since nothing else seemed to come from staying in the forest, Ibri and Erxia make their way to town and stay reasonably inogous and out of the way of people... Although Ibri realised she would probably have to find them a place to spend the night at some point.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 22 2014, 10:23 PM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



(Libaia's Story)

"Heheheheheheh... Marvelous! Marvelous, I say! Now, do unto them what they would unto you! Tear their flesh off their living bodies and consume it before them, as they watch their lives fade-" I announce proudly before being cut off. This isn't what I want... What? Who's there? You again? What do you want?! Don't do this... Their souls are not to your taste anyways... They are willing to serve you... Who do you think you are to tell me what to do! When I want to eat, I eat! When I want to kill, I kill! Do you not think sooner or later, your actions will bring my- your body in danger? Does it not occur to you to think of some form of long term perseverance, lest you let her confine you again. You... If it will shut your mouth, then I'll let them serve me. "Halt! I take that back... You've demonstrated your strength, loyalties, and resolve... Come, friends... Destruction and chaos awaits us... And a myriad of souls..." For now, it's time that we made our way to some form of shelter to rest for the night. Night had began stretching its cloak.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 23 2014, 12:49 AM
Quote Post


The Jimmies Rustle Softly
Group Icon

Group: ADORABLE WISTAU-POO~
Posts: 974
Gold: 6,950
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 287
Joined: 28-July 12







Awards: 3



Praenuntium decides that he will listen.

"I shall listen to your request, but do not expect me to follow through with anything."

Praenuntium, while not hostile at all, was ready for anything to happen with his hand ready at his side. If he needed to grab a dagger or cast a spell he would.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 23 2014, 01:06 AM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



(Chiamatto's Story)

I smile gently, letting some of the sternness leave my face. "That makes me glad... Then, you wouldn't happen to know of the "Feral Serpent," would you?" I pause for a moment, waiting for a reaction in the man, before continuing my story, "An infamous pirate of the southern seas, who plagues both mystic and colonist territory. Rather, likely the most infamous, and definitely the one with the most potential to set the world ablaze. I want you to investigate and track him, and if you can, kill him. Make sure to report everything back to me, at the end of every single day. I will have... Messengers... To take the word to me." I smile, once more happily composed as I normally am. "Though I hope you don't underestimate him. Though you seem quite used to death, he's used to something even more horrendous..."

I begin preparing to take my leave, signalling my men to follow. It's no secret that I've wanted the "Feral Serpent" dead ever since before I acquired my position, and now that I've finally the means to do so, I've been relentless in my pursuit. But the monster has a strange, horrifying charisma to him. So, perhaps it is best that I make friends, too. "By the way, Reaper, I'd like for you to tell me your name. And if you'd like a place to stay the night, you may come with me to my manor. The mystics have a few castles in the area, and the nearest one was given to me for my stay here, as I represent the faction for the banquet. I can provide a fine room, hot food, caretakers, and insurance of your safety for the night. It would only be right to treat my new friend, no?" I gently smile his way, to let him know that I'm accepting him with all my warmth. I then signal my men for one other thing. A man as skilled as him at an event such as this, is without a doubt under the hire of another man. I simply have to make sure that whoever that man is, is not my enemy. Even before the Serpent, there seem to be many on the continent opposed to my rise...

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 23 2014, 10:18 PM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



Day turned to dusk, dusk to evening, and now night. The town is fast asleep, hoping for the banquet hall to open in the morn. The guests found somewhere to sleep, be it a tent, a castle, or in perhaps a pile of leaves. No matter their method of slumber, all slept, and the night was quiet and uneventful...even the flames seemed to rest...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The sun rises on a new day, and to punctuate this comes a VERY loud ringing. The bell in the Grand Cathedral's belfry, marking the opening of the gate... the banquet is finally ready.
"Thank you all for showing up! Make your way inside and you'll be treated to an exquisite meal in the luxury of your life!" Calls the gatekeeper to the drowsy populace, "Eat, drink, and be merry!"
The guards within spoke, almost monotonously, "Peace reigns in Alabastar!" making most uneasy.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"h-hey, boss," Johnny murmered, "I think the gates open...we should go and get some grub!"
"huh, What are you going on about Johnny?"
"The Banquet Hall's open..."
"REALLY?! What are we sitting here for then?"
"hrmmm...shut up sue..."
"WAKE UP!!! WE'RE GOING TO EAT!"
Sue clocks Tim in the gut to wake him.
"What was that for?"
"The Banquet is open, we need to go before the good meat is all gone!"
"f-fine...one more minute..."
"NO! We're going NOW"
A few more punches to the abdomen and Tim is finally up.
"H-hey, Libai—err, I mean Boss, let's get going..."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Did you hear that? The Gates open!" Erxia shakes Ibri, "Can we go? PLEEEEASE! I'll be good I SWEAR!"

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Aznor
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 11:06 AM
Quote Post


Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Posts: 484
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352
Joined: 31-December 12







Awards: 1



Zita had gotten to bed shortly after witnessing Teddy's proposal. She woke up however, with some pain. Oh, right, I go shot yesterday, tat was fun. She did manage to get up and put on her armor a bit before they opened the cathedral. But was pleased when they announced it was opened. Her stomach rumbled vigorously. That's right, I didn't eat last night, guess I'll go eat now. She walked up the stairs and inside the cathedral looking where the food might be. For once, she was to hungry to be angry, she saw a servant looking quite rushed. "Excused me," She said, uncharacteristically gently. "Would you know where the food is?"

----------

Teddy, not having the courage to manifest himself to Ignacia, for fear of having his proposal rejected immediately, went to bed. Better if I look like if I can handle myself before, so she can see that I was serious. He got up with a groan, his side still awfully sore from his wound. Not the first time I got hurt, and it won't be the last. He thought strangely with glee. he was still in his bed when he heard the bells announcing the breakfast. Even though he had eaten before going to bed, he was still quite hungry. The colonist stepped out of his hut disoriented, but simply looked for the tall building that he had came to visit. He walked towards it, eager to eat.
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 12:55 PM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



(Libaia's Story)

Banquet... Soulless grub did not taste good. It would fill this body's hunger, but not my own... Alas, I did come here for a reason. Why had I accepted the Pope's invitation, and take time from my duties to appease him? Oh yes, I remember now. Intuition. Intuition tell me that soon, I will be able to become as strong as I've imagined in my wildest dreams. That I can once again set the world ablaze... Once again? So, I get up from the straw mat I was lying on, and lead my newfound followers. "Yes, let's make our way to the banquet. I'm sure you're all starved by now. Plenty of delicious meals will await us there." I smile as we make our way to the banquet hall from the forest.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Aug 24 2014, 02:35 PM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



Klavier woke up in a pile of leaves expecting to be beaten to death. To his surprise he was perfectly fine even,though he quite clearly remembered that he was getting mugged by a tree. Looking around Klavier saw the masses moving into the banquet hall now that the killer whales have finished their game of poker and went on their way. Quickly joining them, Klavier entered the hall.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll