The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Peace Reigns
Cero
 Posted: Sep 22 2014, 08:28 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383

Awards: 2

Judar stood frozen where he was standing at what had occurred. Before him was two doors and everything else was engulfed in nothing. "Physics, where did you go?" Judar said still dumbstruck. Though getting back into to his usual character Judar decided to voice his thoughts to the rest of the group. "You know what? How 'bout we just stay here? There's been enough bullshit already today."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Sep 22 2014, 10:21 PM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,250
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575

Awards: 2

(Chiamatto's Story)

Puzzling. How did we escape one dilemma only to be faced with yet another? No doubt, either door would lead to more challenges ahead. More challenges to get in the way of my true goal. Regardless, time was short. Deathwatch, or Lich... I had some business with those perversions anyways. Perhaps this will be like taking down two birds with one stone. Or at the very least, part of my covenant will be fulfilled. And so, with the others in tow and in equal confusion, I step forth and open the door on the left.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (7) « First ... 5 6 7  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll