The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Der Schatz
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 03:48 AM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



Once upon a time, when the grass grew greener, the trees grew taller, and the sun shone more brightly than it does today, there was a bustling little border town, built along the Great River and affiliated to no one where adventurers far and wide ventured to for taking their first step towards their quests into the Enchanted Lands...
To that same town headed a young and beloved prince, who's hair was as blue as the clearest skies to find some men that would help him rescue a dear friend, a friend others only knew as the Princess of Schwarzvalt.
However that task proofed to be more than difficult among these mix of adventurers, who all were kind of different from what he expected.
“And here I thought I'd find heroes and chivalrous knights of both kingdoms combined.” Astra sighed, sitting on the edge of the great spring that can be found at the center of town. “I can't just go alone... “ He mumbled, watching people and creatures of every shape and size pass, wondering if any got the information he left behind in one of the taverns that was run by an old and seemingly trustworthy couple, who he asked to send any honest adventurer to him, as he will wait where he is now, with handsome pay if they'd accept.
“Well... At least I don't have any guard hounding me here.” He concluded then, closing his eyes to rest them a little. Don't worry, princess... Even if I might not find people to aid me, I will come for you or die trying.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
bblues
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 07:08 AM
Quote Post


@( -_-)==@)`.')
Group Icon

Group: Adorably Active Admin
Posts: 2,194
Gold: 1,050
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 45
Joined: 21-October 09







Awards: 6



Cybele hovered around the town, ignoring the glances from the people as she flitted by, one man accidentally walking into another, their heads both turned. The journey from Schwarzvalt hadn't been too bad, if a little uneventful. She remembered what that had caused her to visit: a rumour had hit the streets. The princess is gone! They whispered, and the people had been in uproar. The Enchanted Lands was the next guess, an abduction on the cards. Then, finally, talk of a quest for her, starting in this town. While money and heroism was all nice and twee, the chance to explore such unknown places was what caught her eye. She'd only ever seen the area around her enclave as she grew up, and to see more of it...it made her giddy thinking about it, like when she ran away as a child.

Looking around, there seemed to be a great number of visitors, and Cybele wondered if this quest was going to be a full on expedition. She saw, in the centre, a large spring, with nobody but a single person there, sitting alone. There was a wide gap between her and all of the passers-by, which only made Cybele want to go closer. She drifted towards the figure, pausing in front of their face, silently scanning from side to side. 'Hello there, miss. What're you up to?'

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 07:42 AM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



Ludger let out a large sigh. He was sitting alone at a table in a tavern, contemplating his debt. "Ugh, I need money. First the debt, now I'm running low on money for supplies.... why is life such a sadist?" Downing the last of his ale, Ludger got up and started to leave when a women came up to him. Huh? who's she? Oh yeah, one of the tavern owners.
"Pardon me, but I couldn't help but overhear that you need money." She said.
Giving an inquisitive look Ludger responded, "Yeah, I do. Why do you care?"
"Well, I was told by this charming girl that she needed some honest adventurers for a job. She was offering quite a high pay."
Ludger eyes widened a bit. High pay? Maybe this will get me out of the slump I've been in. "All right. Where can I find this girl?"
"She's at the edge of the Great Spring."
"Thank you!" Ludger said to her; he quickly grabbed his pistols and his lance and headed out to the Great Spring. Upon arriving he spotted a blue haired girl sitting by it. So she must be the employer. Walking up to her, Ludger asked, "So were you the one that was offering the high paying job the tavern lady was talking about?"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 11:07 AM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



What a bustling little town~ Though everything considered, the town was still not worthy of a name. Simply a moment's fleeting fame, for better or worse. Still, there was to be good business to be found here. A wonderful free market, not constrained by the law. I giggle. It seems like many eyes are on me now; attention I don't really want. I'm lugging around a very large briefcase, but to me, it weighs only a bit more than a feather. A man approaches me, asking if I need his assistance; he believed a beautiful woman should not have to carry such heavy luggage all by her lonesome. Although I preferred he not think of us as such weak and helpless creatures, I accepted his offer with a bright smile and cheer. If the man is volunteering himself to be of use to me, then I'll take full advantage of that.

I notice in the distance, by a beautiful blue spring, a young man with long blue hair, sporting a regal air about him. Without a doubt, nobility of some sort... But he looks so tender and gentle, nothing like a man... Interesting. His estrogen levels were too low, and all other hormonal excretions pointed that he was indeed of the male sex. I direct my temporary servant to bring my suitcase to the boy, and follow along. I hope he has some connection to the princess. I would rather be of the group who finds her, than to be ravaged by the wild beasts of the lands I once knew... So, I speak with him after the servant puts the suitcase down beside him. "A fine day, is it not, dear prince? I am Chihiro, Issai Chihiro, from the kingdom you hail from. It seems you've attracted quite the crowd..." Indeed, around the boy were all sorts of interesting humans and creatures. "I am a humble surgeon of your land, on a journey of sorts now. If you may allow me, let me come with you and tend to your, and your party's, wounds. I will watch over your servants and assure their safety and health, so that your chances of rescuing the princess are at their highest. Assuming it is what you want, of course, my lord," I graciously bow as I finish.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 01:48 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



Astra opened his eyes as the first creature appeared before him. Blinking he faced a small fearie with a faint, wonderful blue hue around her. Smiling, and slightly blushing, he looks at her and replies: “I am waiting, young lady.”
Shortly followed to that a man approached them, tall and with short gray to black tinting hair. He asked if he was the one who left note at the tavern and he nodded in return. “Yes, I am sir.” He said and got up on his feet, brushing off some dust from his clothes right before another person came by, a beautiful maiden.
Blinking he listened to her introduction, then let forth a heavy sigh. This person went right business, not that he minded, but he looked around shortly after her speech. A few people were looking in their direction and a little panicked by the thought of getting crowded even more he whispers to her: “Please get up... N-no formalities. I wish to stay incognito... ”
That said and done, he turns back to see for the first creature that came to him, hoping the faerie didn't get startled off.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 02:47 PM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



"Ah! I am sorry, my lo-" I stop myself, completely embarrassed. I'm sure my face was a little flushed from the whole affair. Good. "Then, young master, what would you prefer I refer to you as...? I cannot bring myself to insult you nor your position, but your wishes are my greatest concern." I stand up, as per the young prince's orders. Indeed, an unrecognizable mass had gathered before us now, some eyeing me and others the prince. No matter whom, however, I came to realize it had been my fault. "If you will allow me, young master, allow me to correct my error." Then, I ask of my servant, "I thank you for all your help. If you will do me one more favour, mayhaps we can share a drink when the night falls." He bows in agreement, clearly still infatuated with me, though the air of a beastly opportunist had emerged. Perfect.

"Tell the people to avert their eyes, for their leering has made us uncomfortable. Otherwise, your lady's father will hear of this, and her father's men evict you from these streets, with force if necessary." Then, I gracefully draw my elaborately signed Tachi from my briefcase, and hold it before the masses in a saintly manner, for all to behold. As my servant finishes explaining, I tell them in a fair lady's voice, "I must apologize. Though it is against my own will, my father's wishes are that I am only a sight to beheld by those he deems worthy. It was with his permission that I was allowed to leave the manor this noon, so I must respect his wishes. I ask you all to please understand this, and to avert your eyes from me and my acquaintances. My father is a very temperamental man."

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 04:31 PM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



hmm...whatever, I care not for you nor your kingdom... but that sword...
Maria walks up to the crowd gathered, getting a good look at the Tachi.
"Excellent craftsmanship, perfect contours..." She steps a little closer, "When may I—when you're finished—inspect your sword?" She asks still mesmerized by its perfection... suddenly, impulsively walking up to it. "Just let me see it for a second..." She looks all around it studying it without coming within a meter of it, after a minute she moves back, "never mind, that'll be all."
She moves back, taking off her satchel, and began to work with the mithril she had. Using her gauntlets for flame she shaped the metal, finishing in nearly the same amount of time she studied the original. She dipped it into the fountain, and began to enchant it. "Finished... this should be five times as powerful as that one..." she quickly fashioned a sheathe for it, placed it on her belt next to the others and sheathed the tachi. "Please, carry on...I don't mean to interrupt.

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
LYN OF DA LORCA
 Posted: Aug 28 2014, 10:36 PM
Quote Post


DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STAND DO QUEEN LYN OF LORCA
Group Icon

Group: Master
Posts: 1,790
Gold: 52,586
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 204
Joined: 29-March 12







Awards: 4



"Ludger... I know it doesn't seem easy" Alucard shifted a bit because the chair was a bit small for him. "But trust me. Our guardian angels will give us some answer. It will get better, I'll make sure of it."

"Pardon me, but I couldn't help but overhear that you need money." A woman said
Alucard remained silent and decided to follow Ludger after putting his sword on his back and pistols to his side.
__________ Time skip lol because inactive

"Err... Don't mean to sound rude here. But me and my brother are only in this for the pay." Alucard hoped to get straight into business.

--------------------
HONESTLY. BICHES THINKING THEY CAN STAND TO QUEEN LYN OF DA LORCA
"Why don't you OBS like a normal f@ggot, f@ggot?" -Vren 2014
user posted image
Brought to you by the THIS SIGNATURE IS TOO DAMN BIG party 2016 campaign!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

user posted image
QUOTE
[11:05:18 PM] Jacob Kost: Jimmy no one said you could say shit
[11:05:23 PM] 狂気: Shit.
[11:04 PM] Chill Penguin the nub of all nubs: badass over here
[11:05:40 PM] Jacob Kost: fucking rebellious punk bitch
[11:05:45 PM] 狂気: 狂気 whut nao?


QUOTE
[9:28:40 PM] 狂気: If my dad saw this (Which he won't) How the fuck could this be explained?
[9:28:45 PM] Molly Renata: XD
[9:29:28 PM] 狂気: And there are midgets left and right..
[9:29:41 PM] 狂気: a woman having sex with a dude in a bear costume.
[9:29:42 PM] Ryan Ristau: That's Russia


QUOTE
[4/7/2013 6:55:50 PM] Molly Renata: AWESOME MIA PICTURE
[4/7/2013 6:56:09 PM] Chill Penguin the nub of all nubs: lol
[4/7/2013 6:56:21 PM] Chill Penguin the nub of all nubs: (I wish I remembered where I got it)
[4/7/2013 6:56 PM] Chill Penguin the nub of all nubs: oh yeah, the INTERNET
[4/7/2013 6:56 PM] 狂気: That's a nice pic you got there.
It'd be a shame if it were to be changed...
[4/7/2013 6:56 PM] Molly Renata: XD
[4/7/2013 6:56:40 PM] *** 狂気 has changed the conversation picture. ***
[4/7/2013 6:56:43 PM] Jacob Kost: jimmy i swear to-
[4/7/2013 6:56:52 PM] Jacob Kost: God dammit
[4/7/2013 6:56:54 PM] 狂気: XDDDD


QUOTE
Dess:YEAAA NIGGUH
I GAVE UP ALREADY
BECAUSE
FUCK THIS SHIT
I GIVE UP


QUOTE
"Rick Astley will let you borrow any of his many Disney movies. Except one.

HE'S NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP"


QUOTE
[12:52:14 AM] Chill Penguin the nub of all nubs: teachers put letters in math? Jimbo puts numbers in words. #no_fucks_given


QUOTE
[5:58:44 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: OH LAWD NO
[5:59:26 PM] Robbel: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!
[5:59user posted image9 PM] Pix's slave: GET BACK IN THE CAGE
[5:59user posted image9 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: FUCK YOU ROB, STAY OUT OF MY ROOOOOM!
[5:59:46 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH throws pillow at rob
[5:59:48 PM] Robbel: NO
[5:59:52 PM] Robbel: I LIKE IT IN HERE
[5:59:57 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: UGH FINE.
[6:00:02 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: QUIT STEALING MY BREAD!.
[6:00:06 PM] Robbel: NO
[6:00:06 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: LIKE WHO DOES THAT!?
[6:00:09 PM] Robbel: I LIKE BREAD
[6:00:16 PM] Pix's slave: an jam?
[6:00:18 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: BUT THERE IS SOME IN THE CUPBOARD
[6:00user posted image4 PM] Robbel: YOURS IS EASIER TO SNATCH
[6:00:47 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: UGH FINE I HAVE TO GO GET MORE BREAD APPARENTLY.
[6:00:53 PM] Robbel: NO
[6:01:01 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: WAI NAWT
[6:01:02 PM] Robbel: WHO SAID YOU CAN EAT?!
[6:01:07 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: WHO SAID YOU CAN EAT!?
[6:01:12 PM] Robbel: I DID.
[6:01:16 PM] Pix's slave: and i
[6:01:26 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2012.../6/67/Bread.jpg STOP ME NOW
[6:02:03 PM] Robbel: DONE https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q..._5Uu2EKbvmqtRZP
[6:02:13 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: WHAT.
[6:02:16 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: THE.
[6:02:17 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: FACK.
[6:02:26 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: YOU RAN OVER MY BREAD
[6:02user posted image6 PM] Robbel: OF COURSE
[6:02user posted image8 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: AND LEFT IT THERE.
[6:02:41 PM] Robbel: YES
[6:02:44 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: AND YOU'RE STILL IN MY ROOM
[6:02:50 PM] Robbel: FOR POOR PEOPLE
[6:02:55 PM] Robbel: I LIKE IT HERE
[6:03:06 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: THE ONLY POOR PERSON THERE IS THAT GUY WITH A TRENCH COAT
[6:03:15 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: Oh wait he's just ugly
[6:03:17 PM] Robbel: HE MY FRIEND
[6:03:23 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: THAT EXPLAINS IT
[6:03user posted image1 PM] Robbel: HIS NAME IS MISTER UGLYGUY
[6:03user posted image6 PM] THE ASIAN TRUTH A.K.A JIMMEEEHHH: OH YEAH.
[6:03:53 PM] Robbel: YEAH


QUOTE
*EPIC MUSIC PLAYING*
MARMITE, MARMITE, MARMITE

WHO ARE YOU? - King Arthur

WE ARE THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY marmite!

OH NO, NOT THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY marmite! - King Rob

THE SAME!

WHO ARE THEY? - Sir Jimnub

WE ARE THE KEEPERS OF THE SACRED WORDS "marmite" "escamoles" and "balut".

THOSE WHO HEAR THEM SELDOM LIVED TO TELL THE TALE - King Rob

THE KNIGHTS WHO SAY marmite DEMAND A SACRIFICE

KNIGHTS OF marmite, WE ARE BUT SIMPLE TRAVELERS WHOM SEEK THE ENCHANTER WHO LIFES BEYOND THESE WOODS. - King Rob

MARMITE, MARMITE, MARMITE

WE SHALL SAY marmite AGAIN TO YOU, IF YOU DO NOT APPEASE US

WELL, WHAT IS IT YOU WANT? - King Rob

WE WANT... A bread!

A WHAT?! - King Rob

MARMITE, MARMITE, MARMITE, MARMITE

AH, AUGH, UH, PLEASE, PLEASE NO MORE - King Rob

WE WILL FIND YOU A bread - King Rob

YOU MUST RETURN HERE WITH A bread, OR ELSE YOU WILL NEVER PASS TROUGH THESE WOODS... ALIVE

OH KNIGHTS OF marmite, YOU ARE JUST AND FAIR, AND WE WILL RETURN WITH A bread - King Rob

ONE THAT LOOKS TASTY

OF COURSE - King Rob

AND NOT TO EXPENSIVE

YES - King Rob

NOOOOWWWW... GO!


QUOTE
[1user posted image4:05 AM] Pix's slave: serena bitch sounds like a porn name
[1user posted image4:19 AM] The super Jimmij: And you would know how
[1user posted image4user posted image2 AM] Pix's slave: It's my one.
[1user posted image4user posted image7 AM] Pix's slave: *lynched*
[1user posted image4user posted image7 AM] The super Jimmij: WELL THEN
[1user posted image4:42 AM] Pix's slave: lol
[1user posted image4:46 AM] The super Jimmij: THAT'S ENOUGH INTERNET FOR UM... LIFE.
[1user posted image4:56 AM] Pix's slave: AHAHAHAH


QUOTE
"If I press the red button is that good or bad" ~Famous last words of some guy in a chamber of spikes


QUOTE
[6:07:50 PM] Kiroshima: oh god it's jimmy, run for the hills!


Nih's spriting level in case you were curious:

QUOTE
[11:50:22 AM] The super Jimmij: VEGETA, WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT NIH'S SPRITING LEVEL
[11:50:27 AM] Keegs\: dont
[11:50:28 AM] Keegs\: please
[11:50: 34 AM] Keegs\: its 2014

user posted image

Im watching you jimmy.
PMICQAOLYahooMSN
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 03:53 AM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



Astra smiled, this was turning out to be an interesting bunch. Regardless the attention on them remained, even after the one lady threatened the other people, who by all means were not just simple citizens. Not to mention the brothers were pressing for the details of his mission, so he had to do something.
Clearing his throat, he spoke up: “Alright, follow me and I'll try to answer to all of you.” That should at least do it, I hope. He thought afterwards and started heading away from the center of the town, towards the outskirts and the simple farms, as well the fields for cattle and horses. It was a relative quiet place compared to the inside of town, since there was not much of interest here for the dozen of adventurers.
Stopping next to one of the fields, Astra turned around to the group of people that gathered around him, if they followed. “Thank you.” He sighs but remains in high spirits. “Thank you for coming... Now... You two got my offer, correct?” Astra asked the brothers, one seeming very familiar to him.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
bblues
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 04:07 AM
Quote Post


@( -_-)==@)`.')
Group Icon

Group: Adorably Active Admin
Posts: 2,194
Gold: 1,050
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 45
Joined: 21-October 09







Awards: 6



'I see. What are you waiting f-' Cybele was promptly cut off by the arrival of a man, who brushed by without noticing her. Humans could be so rude. 'Hey, watch i-' Another person cut by, a woman this time. 'I'm not his serva-' She paused. His? Cybele looked back at the person in front of her, and blushed a little. 'O-oh, I'm sorry if I caused offence, sir.'

The girl had seemed to turn her attention towards the crowd, and another two people had arrived on the scene. Cybele looked back to see that the man had turned back to her. She flew a little closer to her, and smiled. 'Well, I think you're the one I was looking for. Rumours spread fast about this little quest.' She performed a mock curtsey as she hovered that only he could see. 'I am Cybele. I'd be very interested in joining you.' She followed closely as they were led out of the the town centre, and sat herself down on a nearby post when they stopped.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 07:11 AM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



Wondering why they were brought to the outskirts of town, Ludger looked Astra straight in the eyes and responded with, "Yeah... They said it was high pay, and I need money." Ludger glanced at his brother then at the rest of the people that were with them. Wonder who all these people are... that girl that threatened the crowd seems to be hiding a bit of a creepy aura. We shouldn't let our guards down. Turning his attention back to Astra Ludger asked, "So what job were you hiring for? Seeing as how you have taken us to the outskirts of town, I'm guessing your job isn't exactly legal."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ysera
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 10:42 AM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



“It's actually quite the normal mission to be honest. I only wanted to get away from the crowded town center.” Astra replies to Ludger while rubbing the back of his head, since he really didn't wanted to seem suspicious. “And well... What I'm hiring for is assistance. I guess one would call it a mercenary job." He answers to his other question before he takes in a deep breath to speak up once again.
“My quest itself, that you would be following, is fairly simple... I want to save the princess of Schwarzvalt and bring her back home.” Astra explains to all before turning quite serious. “There is only condition I have though... And that is for anyone who comes along to pass on the reward set for bringing the princess back to her father... In return I can accommodate money and power in Weissvalt.”

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 10:50 AM
Quote Post


Nodney the Great
Group Icon

Group: WE ARE LEGION
Posts: 733
Gold: 3,000
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 223
Joined: 18-May 12







Awards: 2



"Hmff" Maria followed closely behind the group gathered which began to move. When they finally stopped in the outskirts of town she started to wonder what it is they were to do. if this is about that princess then.... yes, then I can rule this miserable rock and all living on it!
She finally approached the group once a nan began to talk.
"Hmm...so it IS the princess you want to rescue... Well I'll help you..."
But there is no way I'm passing on my chance for power!
"...if you need any weapons, I can make them for you...."

--------------------
PMEmail Poster
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 11:52 AM
Quote Post


not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Posts: 771
Gold: 100,523,200
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 575
Joined: 20-June 14







Awards: 2



I smile gently the prince's way, sneaking a glance at the man who had assisted me in carrying my suitcase. It didn't look like he was interested in a long term contract. Then we won't miss him. "Money isn't my objective, my lord; the overall well being of the kingdom is. So I must ask, how will rescuing the princess accomplish this? Do you intend to marry her after, and join the kingdoms thereafter? Such a decision may leave the kingdom in chaos, if only for the short term," I reason. "Regardless, however, I intend to stay with you, until death do us part, my dear prince."

The smith girl had made an interesting replica of my ornamental sword. She claimed it was five times as strong as my model. It made me want to laugh; that she replicated a sword whose combat prime was far exceeded by latter evolved models, and that she assumed a minute copy fake could be exponentially stronger than a signed original. Perhaps I'll confront her about it, in time. Strangely enough, a member of the prince's entourage was already suspecting me of whatever his imagination beheld. It was a shame, because he was quite handsome. Perhaps one night with me will convince him otherwise.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Aug 29 2014, 12:07 PM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



"Rescuing the princess?" Ludger asked narrowing his eyes slowly. Though his facial expression didn't last as he let out a laugh, "haha woow, What a coincidence! We were planning on rescuing her too." Walking up to Astra and giving him a pat on the back he started again, "So you'll cover my massive debt? Ahh life isn't a sadist after all!~" Ludger left Astra's side and joined his brother again. "So what do ya say? Should we help?" Ludger used this as a chance to look around again and spotted the girl he was suspicious of eyeing him. Did she notice my suspicion? Looks like she's thinking about something. Quietly he mouthed, "be careful around that girl." to Alucard.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (5) 1 2 3 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll