The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> The Oncoming Storm
Aznor
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 08:44 AM
Quote Post

Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Gold: 1,850
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 352

Awards: 1

"Hmm?" Teddy said as the strange girl left his table alongside with Kane. "You kids have fun!" He joked. He then turned to the rather large Laguz. "Things in Daein now are a bit complicated. The soldiers strut around like they own the place and treat everyone like slaves. I used to run a smith back in Talrega but some cocky soldiers thought they could just waltz in and take whatever equipment they wanted. I firmly told them no and that if they wanted they could have my wares at a discounted price, since in theory, they kept us save and it would be good for business." He took a pause. "They tried to arrest me, so I killed them all in retaliation. All four of them. I packed up my wares in haste and sold them as I passed towns. I'm a wanted criminal good sir." He stated to Grants. "And I assume I would have quite a hefty bounty on my head. But enough of my rambling, I don't even know your name good sir. Would you oblige a weary man and bequeath it?" He asked as the plates of food were being served at the table.
PMEmail Poster
^
Cero
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 12:34 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Gold: 873,998

Donate
Member No.: 383

Awards: 2

Grants was quite stunned with Theodore's story. Not because of the oppression in Daein, Grants knows of the atrocities that happen to countries that loose a war. No, Grants was impressed that a mere blacksmith was able to take on four trained soldiers by himself. "Haha, I think you don't have much to worry about my friend. If you're able to take on four soldiers by yourself, I think you could take any measly bounty hunter going after you." Grants confidently patting Theodore's back. "but yes my name, I'm Grants one of the generals of the Gallian army. I've been helping out with Crimea's reconstruction effort. That's actually why I approached you since I was surprised people around here had the money to throw around."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Aznor
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 01:24 PM
Quote Post

Such member
Group Icon

Group: Wolf
Gold: 1,850

Donate
Member No.: 352

Awards: 1

Teddy laughed. "Well I can assure you that I'm running quite low on funds, probably enough for a week or so." He admitted, scratching his head. "I've sold all my wares that I brought with me and that's kept me able to travel for a while." He scratched his chin. "I don't suppose you'd know of any job opportunities? Preferably one on the move. I'm not worried about bounty hunters but I would prefer to avoid them if possible." The smith grinned. "I don't suppose the Gallians need a smith perchance?" He joked.
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 01:35 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Gold: 6,550

Donate
Member No.: 9

Awards: 6

"My name's Kanon, but you can call me Kane. I'm quite aware of the settlement in the Grann Desert. I avoid that area because of the fact. And they're Beorc, not humans. Human and sub-human's are offensive terms, but I'm guessing you knew that." Kane said, scratching his chin.

"I live among the Beorc because...they don't perceive me as Branded. Simple as that. They look at me, and they see me as an equal. I lived among a more liberal tribe of Dragon Laguz for several years, and they warned me. Beorc will not notice, where Branded and other Laguz will." Kane said, as he finished up.

"We'd better get back. Don't want them to think we're plotting anything," Kane laughed.

"Oh, and don't tell anyone of my heritage. It's not your secret to reveal."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 01:39 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Donate

"Hmm, there's always room for another blacksmith in Melior. They can still use the help even though most of the damage from the war has been repaired. Though if you really want to get away form any bounty hunters Arbor or Canteus are pretty close the the Gallian border, no half baked Begnion bounty hunter would go that close to Gallia." Grants said. He was spitballing some half thought out ideas since he honestly had no idea how to help the guy. "I would offer you to tag along with my group and help out with the reconstruction, but we're heading west closer to Daein. not sure if you're up for going back there haha. Though a smith would be helpful in getting repairs done quicker."

--------------------
user posted image

PMUsers Website
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 01:58 PM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Gold: 4,600

Donate
Member No.: 139

Delbrea, Vigilante Cove
A weary traveler slowly stumbles inside the inn. Leaning on what looks like a holy staff, the man looked like he was about to collapse. Standing in the doorway, his eyes slowly gazed over the people, before dragging himself towards the bar. On his way towards the bar, he stumbled past a table where two people were talking. Wait.. people? No, on closer inspection, one wasn't such.. It was a filthy creature, walking this beautiful land of Tellius, one of such that should not excist. Such a foul being would be here in the same inn as he, Burton Clive, a holy priest of the church of Ashera? SUCH A FOUL BEING PRESENTING HIMSELF BEFORE HIM? SUCH THING MUST BE SMITED. OBLIBERATED. DAMNED TO THE DEPTHS OF THE UNDERWORLD! Alas, Burton couldn't bring up the strenght to even utter a simple word. The path trough the mountains from Begnion to Crimea had wore him out more then he would have figured.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 02:07 PM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,250

Donate
Member No.: 575

I look at Kane in puzzlement, totally bewildered at his comments. Of course I wasn't going to reveal his heritage! I thought it was the most common of senses among us to keep our identities a secret between each other around the hostile humans and sub-humans, but apparently it wasn't. That, or Kane's just tremendously out of touch with his own kind. It doesn't seem like he knows just what kind of a paradise the Grann settlement really is. Regardless, as he is a brother, I decided that to respect his wishes, no matter how irrational they may seem. "I understand, Kane. Though, regrettable as it is for me to say, I don't see the Goddess' chosen as Laguz and Beorc as you do. And I think in a few years, you'll understand that the Beorc," I can't help but spell out that word with disgust, "really don't deserve the respect you confer to them. No matter how close they seem to you, they'll betray you, mark my words..." I pause for a moment. A painful memory had resurfaced as I warned Kane of my own loss. Even the ones who brought me into this flawed world had abandoned me because of the brand on my back. There was no way Kane's 'friends' wouldn't, either.

"Ah, my apologies for bringing up something so dark. You're right, let us return to the inn and enjoy the night." I wanted to know why Kane wanted to avoid the desert where his brethren awaited him with open arms, but alas, it was not in my place to ask. Perhaps another day, but as of right now, my legs were about to collapse. I couldn't hold onto my workshop anymore, and though it was my treasure and lifeline, I could do nothing as it slipped from my hand, crashing loudly onto the rocky dirt. Suddenly, my vision blurred, and I couldn't feel my limbs anymore. I guess my body finally gave in, huh? Everything around me went dark, and the last thing I could remember before losing consciousness was that I had hit something hard and sturdy on my way to the ground.

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 02:31 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Donate

"I have no doubts that the Beorc would betray me, if they were to find out. I can understand why, as well. We're stronger, faster, and smarter than most Beorc. Plus, we have an extended lifespan. Who in their right mind wouldn't fear that?" Kane laughed, as he noticed Nicaea's workshop fell to the ground.

"Let me get that for you," he said, as he bent down to pick it up. As he did, she fell to the ground, knocking him to the ground.

"Oh dear, are you alright?" he asked, as he picked himself and Nicaea up.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Kawaii Seoul
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 02:33 PM
Quote Post

not a weeb cus im azn
Group Icon

Group: Witch
Gold: 100,523,250

Donate
Member No.: 575

-Nicaea is too passed out to respond-

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 02:34 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Donate

"Oh dear, she appears to be unconscious." Kane muttered, as he walked back into the tavern.

"Are there any clerics? I have a women who passed out!" He yelled above the clamor.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 02:43 PM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

As response to the question of someone being a cleric here, Burton slowly turned around and gazed trough the crowd that was gathering around the fainted female. As he tried to wade trough the crowd, with not much success, he mustered his strenght and shouted with a very haze voice, "I am a priest of ashera, move away and let me past." but people didn't respond to his request.

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 02:45 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Donate

Kane was getting discouraged until he heard a very faint voice.

"I am a priest of Ashera, move away and let me past."

"EVERYONE MOVE!" Kane shouted, as he forcibly moved some people.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 02:53 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Donate

Grants was still trying to think up of ways to help Theodore, but nothing much was coming from it. Though Grants was taken out of his thoughts when he heard someone yell for people to move. Looking in the direction of the voice he saw the man and women who were talking with Theodore just a moment ago, though the woman was passed out in the man's arms. That looks like a bad situation. Is there a healer around?

Grants quickly found the answer to that question when he saw a sickly priest trying to get pas the crowd. "Pardon me Theodore, I'm going to help them out." Grants got out of his seat and with a booming voice he yelled, "OUT OF THE WAY!" The people who were blocking the priest quickly moved and hid when they heard his voice. "I hope that was help to you sir. Now go help the woman." Grants said politely to the priest.

--------------------
user posted image

PMUsers Website
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 03:04 PM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Donate

Burton shortly glared angrily at the filthy sub-human that helped him, muttering something under his breathe, but did not pay much attention to it. As a true priest, the common folk is more important then crushing inferiors. As the crowd dispersed, Burton slowly but steady walked up towards Kane and Nicaea. Upon arrival, he quickly eyed over the Nicaea's body. He raised his staff and a short light glowed on the tip of the staff, where a large purple chrystal was socketed. The light emanating from the chrystal expanded trough the inn and entered Nicaea's body, restoring the energy she had lost.

--------------------

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
PM
^
 Posted: Dec 13 2015, 03:07 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Donate

"Sir, will she be alright?" Kane said, gesturing to Nicaea.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll