The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Eye of the Storm, none of them signups 'n shit
Cero
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:27 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383

Awards: 2

Elma let out a sigh as she set her emptied glass down and planted her face into the counter. "It's like this everyday." Elma mumbled to the tavern owner trying his hardest to ignore her. "Those cretins at the palace never realize that I know what's best for the research. They've been working on the same issue with the prince for the past year. I keep telling them let me in on it and I could solve all their issues. BUT THEN THEY JUST BRUSH ME ASIDE AND PUT ME ON PENNY WORK!" Elma suddenly raised her voiced her in her drunken stupor.

Raising her head to make a pleading look to the barkeep to give her the 8th ale of the night, she locked eyes (or eye would be more appropriate) with a floating eye ordering a drink. "...Alright then." Elma said curtly. "I don't need another drink." Directing her speech to the eye Elma started, "So floating... eye.. demon... thing. What do you think of letting dark magic be used to manage agriculture around the country? It's an amazing idea yet no one but the prince ever even took me seriously on that!"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ysera
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:29 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Gold: 800

Donate
Member No.: 111

Awards: 3

Feleo ponders on it shortly before Danny calls out to the young teen he set his eyes on earlier and chose to dismiss. Oh please no... He thought, but there was no doubt about it. That scrawny looking boy was their contact. Taking in a deep breath the mage withholds a comment and simply remains quiet as they approach.

He also decided to simply ignore the eye.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Shamison
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:31 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Gold: 475,222

Donate
Member No.: 460

Awards: 5

Surprised by the sudden question, Kevin responded, "You mean to tell me that dark magic isn't used for agriculture in this world? What kind of barbarians are you people? If you want to start a petition to get advanced farming techniques into use, I would gladly be the first name on it."

After his response, Kevin downed the whole glass in one shot. Onlookers were not quite sure where exactly the drink went, nor did they want to ask.

--------------------

ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
Cero
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:33 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Donate

"EXACTLY!" Elma exclaimed to the eye "Itsh like no even usesth their brains when shinking" The alcohol was really starting to hit Elma, to the point where if no one was in front of her she would still be ranting.

--------------------
user posted image

PMUsers Website
^
Shamison
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:37 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Donate

"I'm glad to hear there are some reasonable people in this backwards world. Although I think you may have had a bit too much, little lady. You should drink some water and then go lie down. If you cant handle your drink, you should be more careful with your intake." Kevin lectured to Elma.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
Mikuel
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

nope, still not dead.
Group Icon

Group: Meatshield
Gold: 550

Donate
Member No.: 140

Gezan was still sitting in his shade when stuff of end days started happening in form of random floating eye appearing from sky, getting up and heading towards the tavern. While he did his best to hurry up from the position he was sitting, part of him warned him about dangers of facing such creature. Then again, it was probably just a trick... Yes, mages trick, devils demons and such were dead. Demon king didn't exist anymore and he for sure wasn't going to get in trouble with dark mages, as he still needed to hunt that anima magic user down. Turning around on the spot he was about to walk away but then his knight training happened to appear in his mind. If that thing would be dangerous, it would be his duty to eliminate it. Sighing once again Gezan turned around again, walking to the taverns door, past of group of youngsters.

Upon reaching bars door, he leaned in with his spear brandished. What he saw was... odd. That floating eye wearing that odd... helmet had just spoken or something and drunk beer. What was going on.
"If it isn't fire its summoning monstorous life forms... Bloody mages..." Gezan muttered as he backed off from the tavern and started slowly walking away.

--------------------
Someone who has been away for long time, but always keeps trying to come back... Also, a noob.
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image Thanks half-o-tchy from smilies
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:38 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Gold: 6,550

Donate
Member No.: 9

Awards: 6

"Excellent, well done." Danny said, reaching into his pocket. "I have a contract for you. I believe my second in command Stroud contacted you originally. Big guy, scar on his cheek, has an giant axe?"

"We need someone such as yourself. You're nimble and dexterous. You are able to stand in a crowd and not be seen. My crew is on the way to Grado Keep and we need a man such as yourself to be our eyes and ears in court during the succession."

Danny tossed the man a pouch filled with gold coins. "Of course you'd be aptly paid for your services."

"My name is Danny, and this is my associate Feleo. What is your name?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:41 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Donate

"The shing is though, not even prinsh Lyon recognishes me anymore. Now here I am shent out to dis backwater place like some average shaman." Elma continued ranting to the eye ball, not even hearing it's response. "I am.. the greatest darned shaman in Grado. I can turn you into a hushk. Why am I here?"

--------------------
user posted image

PMUsers Website
^
Shamison
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:43 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Donate

"Okay, she isn't even listening anymore," Kevin mumbled to himself.

"Excuse me, does anyone know this lady? She needs to go home and lie down before she gets alcohol poisoning," Kevin asked the whole bar with a wider range telepathy.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:52 PM
Quote Post

Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Gold: 12,199

Donate
Member No.: 11

Awards: None

"HUZZAT? ENGH? HURH?!"
A few of the bar's denizens eyeballed the walls, the bottoms of their drinks, or the bottoms of any ol' lass in the bar inquisitively.
Only the barkeep replied, "The 'almighty' 'un here's about as much as a regular here as can be, and aint not one person'll even try to help the broad." He slides another ale to the woman while eyeing the eyeball.
---

He fumbles catching the coinpurse, leans down to grab it, and blushes. "Ah, uh, thanks sir."
It takes him a moment to recognize the man also asked him a question, and he bites his lip. "My name's, er, Monday, sir. Pleasure to make yer 'quaintance."

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:55 PM
Quote Post

The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Gold: 800

Donate
Member No.: 111

Awards: 3

“Monday...?” Feleo tilts his head, crossing his arms as he eyes the archer warily. He thinks for a moment about the other teen before turning his attention to Daniel.

"Sir Daniel... Do you really think this boy will be of any use? He seems... Unprofessional."

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.

user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 06:57 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Donate

Elma quickly downed her eighth drink of the night. "You're like... really crazy to think I can't hold this much" Elma directed to the Eye slightly offended. "I've been here almost.. every day since I got sent here. I always have everyshing under control."

--------------------
user posted image

PMUsers Website
^
Shamison
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 07:01 PM
Quote Post

Vanguard
Group Icon

Donate

"My apologies, your slurred speech earlier threw me off. Well let me know if you want a petition signed or construction work done," responded Kevin.

Now directing himself back at the barkeep, "Another please," Kevin said after sliding the appropriate amount across the counter.

--------------------

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 07:04 PM
Quote Post

The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Gold: 6,550

Donate
Member No.: 9

Awards: 6

"Not a problem Monday, it's nice to meet you. Be warned though, I'll expect you to pull your weight. There are no freeloaders in my company." Danny said, looking down at the young man.

"Gather your things and meet us in front of the city gates in an hour." Danny said, turning to Feleo.

"We have an hour to search for your tome, if you want. I need to sound some ideas off of you as we search, I hope that's alright."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 07:24 PM
Quote Post

Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Gold: 12,199

Donate
Member No.: 11

Awards: None

"Yeah, yeah." The bartender pours another glass for both Kevin and Elma. He's starting to get much more acclimated to having a giant hellbeast sittin--floating at his bar.

--
As Danny turns away, Monday speaks up again. "Oh, uh, are you sure you don't want to grab some food and drink first? The shops here stay open even through the nights, and the magic guilds are already closed to visitors for the day." He seems rather desperate to get some food.

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 4 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll