The Emblem Brigade



Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  


Pages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> Eye of the Storm, none of them signups 'n shit
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 07:32 PM
Quote Post


The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Posts: 4,994
Gold: 6,550
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 9
Joined: 8-August 09







Awards: 6



"I'm afraid we don't have the time. If you want to get some food with the money I just gave you and meet up with us when you're ready, that is acceptable to me." Danny said.

"We have to get to Grado before his Majesty passes away."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 07:46 PM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



“... that is fine by me, Sir Daniel.” Feleo replies to Danny before Monday butts into their conversation again. He sends a short glare at the other teen before he sighs heavily. "Hmph... I can't believe you are this starved to begin with... An Archer worth his trade should at least be familiar with some basic hunting skills one would assume.” Feleo's words are harsh and biting, but he had no intentions of making friends after all.

That the mage guilds are closed though... Is troubling. However he will see that for himself first, since there is always some way to get in...

“Anyway, shall we?” He asks Danny again.

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 07:59 PM
Quote Post


Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 741
Gold: 12,199
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 11
Joined: 8-August 09







Awards: None


Monday winces and tugs at his collar. "Whatever. Suit yourself." He mumbles as turns his back on his new employer and companion, and walks and opens the tavern's door. Before he enters, though, he shoots Feleo a very unfriendly gaze over his shoulder.

As Monday enters, a waitress by the door yells over the din, "WELCOME TO THE CROWN JEWEL, HONEY!" He gives a weak smile to the lady, and goes to bar proper, taking an empty seat by Elma. He's somehow not picked up on the wide berth everybody's giving the rambling drunkard and large eyeball creature. He slides a few gold pieces to the barkeep, who nods and yells something to his staff. The teen finally looks to his rambunctious neighbor yelling at something he actively tries to phase out of his mind, and wisely decides to contemplate his navel while the food comes.

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

    If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 08:18 PM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



Elma certainly wasn't in a great mood after the eye thing doubted her fortitude, she is the best goddamn customer this decrepit tavern has. It looks like the eye has stopped trying to insult her and went back to its own business which made Elma slightly happier but she was still an angry drunk at the moment and didn't want anyone else bothering her. She was about to order another drink when a sorry looking excuse for a boy, probably half her age, sat down next to her and orders something she couldn't discern. It was enough of a problem that this boy got so close too her, but even worse he started acting disgusting and staring at his navel.

"Hey boy!" She barely spat out to the boy. "What in hell gave you the right to come to close to me and act like more of a slob than you look?" The angry drunk faced the boy to get a good look of him then scoffed. Elma was 3 drinks past the point of self control, she was disgusted by the sight of this boy and wanted him gone. With no self-control Elma grabbed the boy by the shoulders and with surprising strength pushed him to the ground from his chair. "Do you see my robes?" Elma grabbed the sleeve of her robe and pointed to the already apparent yellow embroidery on it. "I am one of the castle's Shaman's. A peasant like you should look before you approach your better! I have been recognized by prince Lyon, an accomplishment that you will never even come close to achieving!"

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 08:25 PM
Quote Post


The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Posts: 4,994
Gold: 6,550
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 9
Joined: 8-August 09







Awards: 6



"Just Daniel, there are no sirs here." Danny said, as they walked.

"Now, where should we look for this tome of yours?"

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 08:35 PM
Quote Post


Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 741
Gold: 12,199
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 11
Joined: 8-August 09







Awards: None


Monday indeed finds himself thrown on the floor, quiver squashed beneath him, being yelled at in the middle of a crowd of big smelly oafs by the weakest person in the room: some drunk woman probably double his age drunk off her ass.

The Crown Jewel's atmosphere is starting to get antsy, and both the bartender and the rest of the staff start looking nervous.

The teen avoids eye contact with Elma, and forces out a reply. "Sure, fine, yess'm. Sorry?"
His right hand starts sneaking towards the dagger strapped to his leg, just in case.

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

    If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Mar 4 2017, 08:45 PM
Quote Post


The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Posts: 1,659
Gold: 873,998
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 383
Joined: 20-February 13







Awards: 2



"WHAT WAS THAT HALF ASSED APOLOGY!?" Elma was completely hysterical. "Little pieces of shit like you need to learn your place!" Elma shot up out of her chair and launched it straight at the boy. "This is why I hate backwater places like these, no one knows manners."

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
Ysera
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 06:55 AM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



"I'd say the market, or the mage guild if possible... " Feleo responds while he can hear the ruckus starting in the bar... However he ignores it and starts walking ahead. The quicker they get away from the tavern the better.

"Unfortunately I can't give a lot of description on it... All but that it's bound in dark leather and has a gem embedded on its side."

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Mikuel
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 07:30 AM
Quote Post


nope, still not dead.
Group Icon

Group: Meatshield
Posts: 984
Gold: 550
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 140
Joined: 20-September 11







Awards: 2



"What do you mean I cannot leave? You checked me already and I do not have that bloody trinket!" Gezan yelled to guard who was guarding the gate, clearly annoyed about the situation. He could understand that noble would place roadblock in the case someone stole something valuable, but that no one was allowed to move out of city until the said trinket was found was bullshit. Lot of traders would most probably get pissed and then the guards didn't even bother telling what the trinket actually was? How were civilians supposed to know what to look out for...

"As I said, by lor-" The guard started just to have answer in form of stop of armored feet.
"I heard you on first time, if you see that lord of yours again tell him that he should think of telling what the trinket is if he wants help finding it!" the knight would say before turning around and heading back towards the inner city. Waste of time this was...

--------------------
Someone who has been away for long time, but always keeps trying to come back... Also, a noob.
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image Thanks half-o-tchy from smilies
PMEmail Poster
^
Stef'ren
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 04:24 PM
Quote Post


Knockoff Stefan
Group Icon

Group: Supergeneric
Posts: 741
Gold: 12,199
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 11
Joined: 8-August 09







Awards: None


Monday rolls out of the stool's path, and jumps back to his feet. This woman already wasn't in the happiest of states, and just had to go and right truly piss her off. He keeps his hand on his dagger and backs up slowly...into a writhing throng of incensed burly bastards.

The barkeep and staff all dive to safety, and the tavern well and true devolves into a brawl.
---

As Gezan storms away, the guard on duty shakes his head. "Bastards these days are way too damn entitled these days, eh?" He yawns and stretches a bit. "These folks wouldn't take us guards seriously if we told 'em the lord locked the town down just to find some fekin' gemstone his daughter wanted.."

--------------------
#DRAGONSQUADshasha

QUOTE ( Ryru)

    If you train your already good sense of proportion and get a better sense of shading and coloring... ...you really have great odds of being the next great customer around this forums and even FEND, congrats. user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Mar 5 2017, 10:33 PM
Quote Post


The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Posts: 4,994
Gold: 6,550
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 9
Joined: 8-August 09







Awards: 6



"Ah I see. Well, should we start at the market and see how the search goes. Monday said the mage guild was closed at the moment, but perhaps I might be able to get us in." Danny said, as they headed to the market.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Ysera
 Posted: Mar 6 2017, 05:30 AM
Quote Post


The Prime
Group Icon

Group: Tactician
Posts: 598
Gold: 800
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 111
Joined: 29-July 11







Awards: 3



“We will see, we will see... “ Feleo replies, the two blissfully unaware of the drama back at the tavern and the nuisance of the lost trinket.
Instead they browse through the market rather relaxed... Feleo making sure to check each magic stand he can find, letting his senses guide him to the actual potent tomes available. To his surprise this place wasn't all that bad in terms of finding decent magical equipment and he loosens up a few coins for a relative cheap and good quality Elfire tome as well.
However there was no sign of the special tome he's looking for anywhere... But that doesn't come as surprise to him, considering what it contains.

“I guess we will have to see the mage guild... “ Feleo states after some time has passed. “A merchant said it is just down this road. I think it be best if I go by myself, considering you lack any sort of connection to it and magic in general.”

--------------------
user posted image

Dream and give yourself permission to envision a You that you choose to be.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

user posted image
PM
^
Mikuel
 Posted: Mar 6 2017, 02:04 PM
Quote Post


nope, still not dead.
Group Icon

Group: Meatshield
Posts: 984
Gold: 550
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 140
Joined: 20-September 11







Awards: 2



As Gezan headed past the tavern he near arena, he had to stop as someone flew out straight at him. The man wasn't even one of the punier people, and when you added in that there was clearly some fighting noises inside it became clear that there was a brawl going on. Great, first he wouldnt be able to leave the town because some lost trinket and now there was fight going which would cause guard to either ignore it and thus cause problems or then try to break it down which would slow down opening of the gates. With angry mumbling walked into the tavern, over the man who had been thrown out and let out angry shout.

"ALL RIGHT YOU DIMWITS! I GIVE YOU FIVE SECONDS TO PULL BACK AND STOP FIGHTING BEFORE I WILL PERSONALLY JOIN YOU IN THIS F¤CKING BRAWL AND THROW EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU OUTSIDE BY YOUR NECK." He shouted, clearly pissed off and prepared to counter if someone would try to attack him. He wasn't going to pull out his weapons though, it would get messy fast if he would.

--------------------
Someone who has been away for long time, but always keeps trying to come back... Also, a noob.
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image Thanks half-o-tchy from smilies
PMEmail Poster
^
Shamison
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 01:41 PM
Quote Post


Vanguard
Group Icon

Group: Summoner
Posts: 1,781
Gold: 475,222
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 460
Joined: 18-June 13







Awards: 5



Kevin nonchalantly sipped his ale while ignoring the brawl. He deftly weaved side to side and up and down anytime a fist flew near him, but Kevin knee he couldn't get involved in the fight.

--------------------


ABUSED FOR SELLING COOKIES!
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 01:55 PM
Quote Post


The Original
Group Icon

Group: The True Dath
Posts: 4,994
Gold: 6,550
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 9
Joined: 8-August 09







Awards: 6



"That is true enough. But here, take this before you go." Danny said, handing Feleo a small blue crystal stone.

"It's called a sending stone. It will allow you to communicate with me using your mind, as long as you hold the stone in your hand." Danny said, with a wink.

((Had to bring back a classic. Had to.))

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic OptionsPages: (6) 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last » Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll