BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 20,975
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

http://anichart.net/winter This is a list of all the anime coming out in Winter 2017.

Thus far I'm currently interested in three series this season: Kona Suba S2 and Chaos;Child because they're both follow up seasons of series I enjoyed and also Urara Meirochou because it looked interesting.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 12:31 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Gold: 873,798

Donate
Member No.: 383

Awards: 2

This season seems a little boring, only stuff that stands out to me is Gintama, Tales of Zesty and Little Witch Academia.

I'm still hundreds of episodes away from catching up with Gintama so I won't see that for a while. The other two I'm definitely gonna check out. I normally don't watch too many seaspnal shows so 2 I'm interested in is pretty good for me.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
 Posted: Jan 6 2017, 09:16 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Cero @ Jan 6 2017, 01:31 PM)
This season seems a little boring, only stuff that stands out to me is Gintama, Tales of Zesty and Little Witch Academia.

I'm still hundreds of episodes away from catching up with Gintama so I won't see that for a while. The other two I'm definitely gonna check out. I normally don't watch too many seaspnal shows so 2 I'm interested in is pretty good for me.

Yeah I'm way behind with Gintama myself, I'm on like episode 50 something.

Yeah nothing to crazy stands out so far, but maybe we'll get a hidden gem or two this season which happened to me last season with Flip Flappers.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Koji
 Posted: Jan 9 2017, 10:44 AM
Quote Post

Forgetful sleepyhead
Group Icon

Group: Brigadier of Benevolence
Gold: 4,550

Donate
Member No.: 10

Awards: 4

Tales of Zestiria was the only one that caught my eye so that's all I'll be watching as of rn!! Then again, last season I said I wouldn't watch any but I fell in love with magical girl raising project so who knows lol!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMMSN
^
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 05:47 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

I've played Tales of Zestiria but haven't checked out the anime, perhaps I'll do so at some point.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 05:28 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Donate

It does the plot much better compared to the game. I prefer it.

--------------------
user posted image

PMUsers Website
^
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 05:27 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Cero @ Jan 10 2017, 06:28 PM, {5750|161940} )
It does the plot much better compared to the game. I prefer it.

Huh, interesting it's quite rare I see an anime adaptation of a game turn out to be good but if it's better than the game itself it certainly warrants checking out.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Jan 15 2017, 08:41 PM
Quote Post

Knight
Group Icon

Group: Ranger
Gold: 650

Donate
Member No.: 208

Awards: None

Ao no Exorcist: Kyoto Arc, Chain Chronicle: Light of Haecceitas, 3-gatsu no Lion, and Tales of Zestiria X2.

I'm not really all that interested in the current Winter lineup we're having. Mostly interested in the fall leftovers.

Ao no Exorcist is a manga I keep up with, so I kind of want to see this particular arc (and hopefully the arcs following it) animated.

Chain Chronicle... Ah, what can I say about Chain Chronicle. Well, for starters, it's based off a game and I used to play the global version of it pretty religiously. Until the plug got pulled from it. I still play the game actually, the JP version. It's kind of frustrating not knowing exactly what's going on, though. Google Translate helps somewhat with this, but most of the time, I just end up with indecipherable gibberish. ALSO: that Nano opening theme is straight-up fire!

3-gatsu no Lion is a Shaft production, and as a Shaft fanboy, I couldn't NOT watch this. The slice-of-life stuff are right up my alley (my favorite genre, I'd say), so I found the show to be relatively enjoyable.

Last but not the least, Tales of Zestiria. Animated by Ufotable. Based off a Tales game. This one was a no-brainer for me.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Mar 7 2017, 04:05 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Donate

anyone been watching ACCA? It's really good, it's a chill intelligent show where you can tell stuff is going on in the background but you don't see it. I love how it slowly builds up all the tensions and the mysteries which make me look forward to the next episode. Only got up to 5 before waiting for it to come out more, it's on 9 atm so I need to catch up lol.

--------------------
user posted image

PMUsers Website
^
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 12:22 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Cero @ Mar 7 2017, 05:05 PM, {5750|162140} )
anyone been watching ACCA? It's really good, it's a chill intelligent show where you can tell stuff is going on in the background but you don't see it. I love how it slowly builds up all the tensions and the mysteries which make me look forward to the next episode. Only got up to 5 before waiting for it to come out more, it's on 9 atm so I need to catch up lol.

I haven't seen it but maybe I'll check it out if I get a moment.

If I end up getting around to it, I'll let you know what I think.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll