BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 19,175
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

So I'm a huge fan of the tales series and this game is pretty much 80% of the reason I finally bought a PS4. The game releases in a few weeks and it's goes without saying I'm quite excited for it's release!

Having looked into things the cast of characters seem really awesome as always and the opening sequence is really catchy and fun to listen to. My only gripe so far is they changed the combat system in the previous installment and I wasn't too fond, so hopefully they fixed it up enough where it's not issue.

But yeah, anyone else a fan of the tales series who is anticipating this release?

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Cero
 Posted: Jan 10 2017, 05:30 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Gold: 873,548

Donate
Member No.: 383

Awards: 2

Much more interested in the characters for this than compared to Zesty, though I haven't played the demo yet so I don't know where I stand on the gameplay. It looks cool, but it also looks pretty mashy and I heard it gets weaker as the game goes on. But well see

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
 Posted: Jan 11 2017, 05:26 AM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 19,175

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

I liked the characters of Zesteria but overall the game itself was far from one of my favorites in the tales franchise; but if I were judging it as a stand alone JRPG the game was decent.

But either way I'm just really hoping that Berseria delivers in ways Zesteria failed.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll