The Emblem Brigade

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -  

Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll

> New Project! Input would be appreciated!
 Posted: Mar 8 2017, 10:04 PM
Quote Post

BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 19,325
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

All right, there is a new TEB Project being worked on (currently by my, Shamison and General Ciraxis) anyone willing to help would be appreciated, but we don't need *Too* many people since we're just aiming for a one chapter hack atm. If you're willing to help let me know.

Additionally we're in the alpha stages of planning story right now, but we have a basic idea right now. Ultimately, we're probably pitting TEB users against other TEB users, so I'm wandering how many people wanted to be Player characters and if anyone wanted to be a villain for the hack?

Naturally we don't need *too* many villains and not everyone that posts will make it into the hack. More active and long standing members have priority, and if you have a portrait already please post it below as it will greatly improve your chances of being accepted.

Also, post which FE class or classes you prefer. (Probably going to be a FE7 hack) and give a rough idea of what stats you prefer, I'll be doing balancing later so you can't cherry pick stats but let me know if you want your character to have balanced stats for their class, or if you want them to prioritize a different stat at the cost of another (Ie. increased str for a Myrmidon at the cost of spd or skl)

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 03:27 AM
Quote Post

you'll cowards don't even smoke crack
Group Icon

Group: Nomad Trooper
Gold: 5,550

Donate
Member No.: 273

Awards: None

Cool, so I would like to be playable, but if needed I can be an evil guy.

I have a portrait ready, I just need to upload it from my laptop when I get the chance.
EDIT:user posted image

For class/stats I have two different ideas. If balance is needed pick whichever works best, otherwise

First, the Lucius version of the Monk/Bishop. Stats-wise I would want high Magic with decent Skill and Speed. Defensive stuff can be garbo, sort of like a glass cannon I guess.

Second choice would be Brigand/Warrior with high Skill and/or Defense, and decent HP. Probably at the cost of Speed or defensive stats.

--------------------
PM
^
Mikuel
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 08:34 AM
Quote Post

nope, still not dead.
Group Icon

Group: Meatshield
Gold: 550

Donate
Member No.: 140

Awards: 2

You need general? I can be general. I should have old stuff here saved somewhere in depths of my private messages. Just tell me what side you want me on.

--------------------
Someone who has been away for long time, but always keeps trying to come back... Also, a noob.
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted image Thanks half-o-tchy from smilies
PMEmail Poster
^
Grumpy Uncle Robbel
 Posted: Mar 9 2017, 10:00 AM
Quote Post

Grumpy
Group Icon

Group: Great Knight
Gold: 4,600

Donate
Member No.: 139

Awards: 2

Obviously I would be a villain.

--------------------
[\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/][\boR/][\Rob/]

SKYPE CONVERSATIONS
Sqawl: I guess that I should be thankful that it rained during the morning and early afternoon, so I didn't have to hear the FUCKING FIREWORKS then.
Robbel: So it was a fireworks orgy?
Sqawl: yes
Flame Emblem: And they came on my foot
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll