BRELOOM IS LOVE. BRELOOM IS LIFE
Group Icon

Group: Postmaster
Gold: 22,025
Member Inventory: View

Donate
Member No.: 68

Awards: 9

So I've been pretty excited for FE Warrior since it's announcement.

A warriors based game I can bring over to a friends and spend a few hours burning time away sounds really fun.

However, as one might expect the current roster has me a bit peeved. I've never hated the newer FE games ie. Awakening and onward, but I do grow more and more annoyed whenever they get more love than some of the older games.

I REALLY hope that even if it has to be DLC we get some characters from games FE4-10, I will probably get this game no matter what but depending on the roster we have when it releases depends on whether I buy it instantly or wait a while for either a price drop or announced DLC.

The roster aside though, the gameplay looks really good from the trailers shown so far.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 05:28 AM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Group: Duchess
Gold: 20,800

Donate
Member No.: 127

Awards: 1

I'm also a little annoyed at the roster limitations, but not as much as I would have been if I hadn't already expected it. That being said, I'm really looking forward to playing as Cordelia; her moveset looks fantastic!

I do hope that Echoes gets DLC representation, at least. I'm not expecting them to lavish a lot of love on games outside of Awakening/Fates/Archanea, but I think it's strange that the most recent FE game isn't getting any mention at all.

--------------------
user posted image
QUOTE (Duchess of Freege @ Jun 13 2013, 08:41 PM)
Eh, I used to be afraid of not finding love. Then I just resigned myself to loneliness and started lusting after much older men.

My Friend Code: 0387-9585-9281
My DeviantArt account: TaraIncognita91
Resident antiquarian and bibliophile of TEB
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 28 2017, 06:29 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Duchess of Friege @ Aug 28 2017, 06:28 AM)
I'm also a little annoyed at the roster limitations, but not as much as I would have been if I hadn't already expected it. That being said, I'm really looking forward to playing as Cordelia; her moveset looks fantastic!

I do hope that Echoes gets DLC representation, at least. I'm not expecting them to lavish a lot of love on games outside of Awakening/Fates/Archanea, but I think it's strange that the most recent FE game isn't getting any mention at all.

If I were to guess it might be because it was in development before Echoes was released, so DLC definitely seems more likely than main game content.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted image
PM
^
Ryo Zonbolt
 Posted: Aug 30 2017, 08:50 PM
Quote Post

Brigadier
Group Icon

Group: Mercenary
Gold: 8,100

Donate
Member No.: 637

Awards: None

I really don't know what to think about it, it's like WTF is this thing... And after that is like mmmm should i try it at least?

It looks repetitive, and i don't know if it will get boring or something, i hope that won't happen, because Fire Emblem it's just starting to breath again, and if they do wrong, i guess it will be the end.

It's the same for Metroid Prime 4 or Metroid Samus Returns.

--------------------
Well, Well, I'm Nero Zonbolt the Sword that cleaves the evil so...

GET OUT FROM HEREEE!!!

user posted image
PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Aug 31 2017, 03:57 AM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

Nintendo as a whole seems like it's starting to breath again, and it's really nice to see some franchises see the light of day that might have otherwise had their lights shut off for good.

That being said, I too hope it's not short-lived. Although the popularity of Fire Emblem seems strong now, there is a lot of good/bad that can happen and only time will tell where it goes.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 07:49 AM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Donate

Well, Lyn has been confirmed, so I'm happy. Celica might also be in the game, since she was also one of the "leaked" characters; that would make me even happier. http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

--------------------
user posted image
Eh, I used to be afraid of not finding love. Then I just resigned myself to loneliness and started lusting after much older men.

PMEmail Poster
^
 Posted: Sep 14 2017, 12:50 PM
Quote Post

Group Icon

Donate

QUOTE (Duchess of Friege @ Sep 14 2017, 08:49 AM, {5787|162326} )
Well, Lyn has been confirmed, so I'm happy. Celica might also be in the game, since she was also one of the "leaked" characters; that would make me even happier. http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

Yeah, I was pretty happy when I heard this too http://i.imgur.com/aJs9cWS.png

There are still a bunch of characters I want in this game, but for now the roster is decent enough where I'll pick it up and hope for good DLC.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image
PM
^
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 09:46 AM
Quote Post

Reptor's #1 Fangirl
Group Icon

Donate

Celica was confirmed, and since they posted an image with Anna in it, I guess it's a safe bet that she's been confirmed as well. Anna was pretty much a given considering she's more or less the series mascot, but I'm glad that the two characters I was really hoping for (Lyn and Celica) made it.

Now I'm just going to hope for some FE4-themed DLC. Reptor is too much to hope for, sadly, but Sigurd or Lachesis would be nice.

--------------------
user posted image

PMEmail Poster
^
Cero
 Posted: Sep 21 2017, 03:51 PM
Quote Post

The Muffin Savior
Group Icon

Group: Great Dragon
Gold: 873,998

Donate
Member No.: 383

Awards: 2

Still blegh on the cast but its alright, I'll need to see more gameplay to see if they made any changes. The footage from the treehouse had a pause when a new objective came up which was horrible.

--------------------
user posted image

user posted image user posted image
PMUsers Website
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll